over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rec drugs

His story about the town-melee was hilarious though. Fiddy 'got shot 5 times' Cent got nothing on this bra right hur :D

When my inlaws found out I had been using steroids leading up to my heart attack they told my wife "i'm sorry you had to have a drug addict for a husband". makes me feel great!

Nice-kick you when you're down. But what are mother-in-laws for?

When my inlaws found out I had been using steroids leading up to my heart attack they told my wife "i'm sorry you had to have a drug addict for a husband". makes me feel great!

If that were me i probably would have gotten so pissed i would have had another heart attack!

Yeah people who use steroids are "drug addicts" all right. And they're a real danger to soceity too btw. They are the reason americans are so fat and lazy. They are slowly depleting the earth's resources of healthy food and protein powder and overcrowding the machines at the gym - thereby forcing all others to eat at mcdonalds and sit home on their fat asses.

Gimmie a break

Does anyone on the board use LSD or PSP? Anyone tried it ? I looked at the list from all the sponsors and none of this shit ... lookin to get together with a bunch of people and party and get high as hell ... i take it this is not a good discussion ?

At least this jerkoff used a proper screen name for himslef

Wow that is fucked up brother...sorry to hear that. I guess you dont have a great relationship with the inlaws. Personally you should have kept the aas use between yourself and your wife, because people love to judge others. Anyway stay strong, and dont let shit people say get to you. As long as you take care of yourself and your family who gives a fuck what people say.

If that were me i probably would have gotten so pissed i would have had another heart attack!

Yeah people who use steroids are "drug addicts" all right. And they're a real danger to soceity too btw. They are the reason americans are so fat and lazy. They are slowly depleting the earth's resources of healthy food and protein powder and overcrowding the machines at the gym - thereby forcing all others to eat at mcdonalds and sit home on their fat asses.

Gimmie a break

Roid Rage!!!! It's an epidemic, don't you know! :)

Thank god our politicians are working hard to protect us from us!

Wow that is fucked up brother...sorry to hear that. I guess you dont have a great relationship with the inlaws. Personally you should have kept the aas use between yourself and your wife, because people love to judge others. Anyway stay strong, and dont let shit people say get to you. As long as you take care of yourself and your family who gives a fuck what people say.

Yeah, its hard to hear that she said that. She told it to my wife when I wasnt around of course. SHe acts nice enough to me now though, in fact she doesnt treat me any different so I guess I can manage. It just hurts knowing she thinks of me that way.

I made a big mistake telling my own father I had used steroids. I told him at the hospital when I thought I was going to die. I figured I was as good as dead and he might as well know the truth. My dad has a big mouth and ended up saying something reguarding my steroid use in front of my inlaws at the hospital and thats how the cat got out of the bag. The in laws were the last people I wanted to know about it! Oh well, life is grand!

Yeah, its hard to hear that she said that. She told it to my wife when I wasnt around of course. SHe acts nice enough to me now though, in fact she doesnt treat me any different so I guess I can manage. It just hurts knowing she thinks of me that way.

I made a big mistake telling my own father I had used steroids. I told him at the hospital when I thought I was going to die. I figured I was as good as dead and he might as well know the truth. My dad has a big mouth and ended up saying something reguarding my steroid use in front of my inlaws at the hospital and thats how the cat got out of the bag. The in laws were the last people I wanted to know about it! Oh well, life is grand!

Hey, you're still here to tell the story! ;)

Last edited:

you got that right brotha! most peeps put themselves on a pedistool and look down on others while the whole time some how not seeing their on faults/short comings,makes them feel better about themselves i suppose.maldorf sorry you had to hear that! im sure at the time it hurt.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly