over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rec sports for cardio

Try grappling.

You can cardio your butt off, but it’ll never replace the cardio that you’ll build being on the mat.

Plus you’ll realize immediately how ineffective you’d be in a fight against a small, wimpy looking jutsuka.

Absolutely! I hate doing cardio on a machine in a gym, I do most of my cardio via sports or martial arts. I play soccer in a rec league in my city and I box twice a week, do brazilian jiujitsu 3-4x a week, and I go to the kicking/muay thai class when i can too usually once or twice a week.

Depends on your goals and how you want to divide your body's recovery/adaptation resources. If you are a true BB, you'd never play. The impact on joints and such with added muscle mass will only hinder gains.

You can be "good" at a lot of things, or "great FOR YOU" at a few things. Choose your path.

Depends on your goals and how you want to divide your body's recovery/adaptation resources. If you are a true BB, you'd never play. The impact on joints and such with added muscle mass will only hinder gains.

You can be "good" at a lot of things, or "great FOR YOU" at a few things. Choose your path.

Recovery is probably the only drawback to playing sports when you're also serious about weight training. It's tough to balance them, let alone optimize either one.

Try grappling.

You can cardio your butt off, but it’ll never replace the cardio that you’ll build being on the mat.

Plus you’ll realize immediately how ineffective you’d be in a fight against a small, wimpy looking jutsuka.

I've been training jiu jitsu for almost 8 months, and it's an eye opener for sure. It also gave a whole new meaning to exhaustion.

I play basketball when I feel like it

I like to do basketball shooting drills for cardio sometimes, but I NEVER play vs others (too easy to get injured, bodybuilders have no business playing basketball). The trick is to wear a heart rate monitor and keep adjusting the pace (without stopping) to maintain your target.

I did this a few years back very consistently, 4-5 days per week. A retired pro who did 1 on 1 coaching for some high school kids used to give me pointers now and then, 6 months in I had a jump shot that was pretty damn good, better than I ever was when I played in high school. Ball handling wasn't too bad either.

I've been training jiu jitsu for almost 8 months, and it's an eye opener for sure. It also gave a whole new meaning to exhaustion.

8 months, congratulations!

The first six are the roughest. It’s hard to continually go back for more abuse as you get your butt handed to you daily by EVERYONE in the gym, even girls.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws