over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent blood work

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For those lab work gurus, aka Stewie, gotgame and a few others lol ;) how does this look? My total testosterone has gone from 52 to 458, and free test from 17 to 84 in 6 months time! Few other things are out of range that id like to get some help on. Was contemplating TRT but idk what to think now? Ideally at age 28, I would like to see my levels up around 7-800 or so, but at least I made big jumps in 6 months.... Thanks guys!

Attachments

• IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 90
Anyone know why my ATYP LYMPH would be high? I noticed last time they were included in my labs they were also high, but they've gone from 4 to 10 and apparently they should be at 0?

He Bud,

Got your message here.

I'm not going to try to diagnose you here but know that your WBCs are involved with response to infection and immune function.

If you google atypical lymphocytes and low white blood cell count, for instance, you'll converge on some possibilities here. Further tests could be necessary, I'd guess, and I'd just refer you to your / a Doc.

Atypical Lymphocytosis: Causes & Treatment ? Best Online MD

**broken link removed**

-S

Anyone know why my ATYP LYMPH would be high? I noticed last time they were included in my labs they were also high, but they've gone from 4 to 10 and apparently they should be at 0?

I know a high ATYP LYMPH is often associated with what the medical field refer to as micropenis. If yours is a 10 that is definitely not good at all.

Matey I will reply to you 2moro. I hope you have been well. By the looks of things your test is moving in the right direction. If you have gone through all that time and effort to get it to there it would be silly to me to jump on trt now, especially at your age. I guess you will just have to see where you end up. I am sure with smart nutrition and supplementation in time you can get your levels were you want them to be.

He Bud,

Got your message here.

I'm not going to try to diagnose you here but know that your WBCs are involved with response to infection and immune function.

If you google atypical lymphocytes and low white blood cell count, for instance, you'll converge on some possibilities here. Further tests could be necessary, I'd guess, and I'd just refer you to your / a Doc.

Atypical Lymphocytosis: Causes & Treatment ? Best Online MD

**broken link removed**

-S
Hey Scott thank you. I actually already searched and read both of those links you shared. I see my doc next week to review my results, I'll let everyone know what he says. Thanks again!
I know a high ATYP LYMPH is often associated with what the medical field refer to as micropenis. If yours is a 10 that is definitely not good at all.

Matey I will reply to you 2moro. I hope you have been well. By the looks of things your test is moving in the right direction. If you have gone through all that time and effort to get it to there it would be silly to me to jump on trt now, especially at your age. I guess you will just have to see where you end up. I am sure with smart nutrition and supplementation in time you can get your levels were you want them to be.

Good to hear from you bro! Definitely not micopenis, if anything it's megapenis ;)

Lol anyhow...I'm pleased with how much my T levels have risen, however I'd still like them up a few hundred more points, or at least say 700? Then again idk if that would make a huge difference in terms of my ability to gain lean muscle tissue and burn body fat. Just seems even though I'm a couple hundred points above minimum range, I'm still kinda on the lower end? Talk soon brother

Hey Scott thank you. I actually already searched and read both of those links you shared. I see my doc next week to review my results, I'll let everyone know what he says. Thanks again!

Good to hear from you bro! Definitely not micopenis, if anything it's megapenis ;)

Lol anyhow...I'm pleased with how much my T levels have risen, however I'd still like them up a few hundred more points, or at least say 700? Then again idk if that would make a huge difference in terms of my ability to gain lean muscle tissue and burn body fat. Just seems even though I'm a couple hundred points above minimum range, I'm still kinda on the lower end? Talk soon brother

I wouldn't get hung up on a number.
go by how you feel. Some pepopel feel fine at what one might consider low normal; others may still feel like shit in the 3rd quartile of a range.

I wouldn't get hung up on a number.
go by how you feel. Some pepopel feel fine at what one might consider low normal; others may still feel like shit in the 3rd quartile of a range.

Hey Steve, thanks for chiming in. I'm a little concerned with this high ATYP LYMPH reading, alls I could find is it could mean my body is fighting an infection, or I have mono, or some other diseases...which i don't think is the case.

As for my T levels...that's what my doctor told me, well he said as long as I'm not noticing typical sides of low T, then I'm fine. At the time he told me that, my total T was 52! So I kinda tread lightly when I hear him talk. He seems to be coming around though, as he did recommend I go TRT if I'm still low and experiencing symptoms. Like I told him, I do feel like my energy/drive has been down for a while now, and I've gained body fat, at the same time my diet has been shit, and I probably don't get enough sleep lol so can't just assume it's low test. Now my levels are much higher....from 52 to 458 just 6 months ago. I did see an endo who had me run clomid in between seeing my doctor In June and then again last week. So maybe the clomid worked?! I had myself convinced there was no way clomid would work, especially after seeing Matt porter try it and fail, before he jumped on TRT. I just ranted there oops lol

Hey Steve, thanks for chiming in. I'm a little concerned with this high ATYP LYMPH reading, alls I could find is it could mean my body is fighting an infection, or I have mono, or some other diseases...which i don't think is the case.

As for my T levels...that's what my doctor told me, well he said as long as I'm not noticing typical sides of low T, then I'm fine. At the time he told me that, my total T was 52! So I kinda tread lightly when I hear him talk. He seems to be coming around though, as he did recommend I go TRT if I'm still low and experiencing symptoms. Like I told him, I do feel like my energy/drive has been down for a while now, and I've gained body fat, at the same time my diet has been shit, and I probably don't get enough sleep lol so can't just assume it's low test. Now my levels are much higher....from 52 to 458 just 6 months ago. I did see an endo who had me run clomid in between seeing my doctor In June and then again last week. So maybe the clomid worked?! I had myself convinced there was no way clomid would work, especially after seeing Matt porter try it and fail, before he jumped on TRT. I just ranted there oops lol

If you have a relatively healthy Endocrine system, Clomid will usually speed things up a little with many guys. Keep in mind too... forgot to mention it earlier ... total test is not the best measurement. You really want to look at Free and Unbound T levels. You can have high total t and feel like shit; low total t and feel pretty good.

My free T was at 84, for what it's worth. But yea I just want optimal levels to feel good and be able to build muscle and burn fat

My free T was at 84, for what it's worth. But yea I just want optimal levels to feel good and be able to build muscle and burn fat

And the vast majority of that goal will derive from what you feed yourself, your and how you train - in that order. Optimal hormonal levels will help but that is the third rung on the ladder. I've seen lots of guys my age with less than forgiving test levels still make great progress because their life style supports it.

And the vast majority of that goal will derive from what you feed yourself, your and how you train - in that order. Optimal hormonal levels will help but that is the third rung on the ladder. I've seen lots of guys my age with less than forgiving test levels still make great progress because their life style supports it.

This is what I tell myself. My New Years resolution is to get in shape, real shape for the first time in my life. I plan to do that with much better eating and more serious training

Update

Well my doctors office called earlier and the doc said everything looks good on my labs, so there will be no need for a follow up. However I'm gonna go back in a few months anyhow to have my test levels checked again to see if they climb even higher :) Still wondering about my elevated ATYP LYMPH though.....I guess if he felt there was cause for concern he woulda had me come back in right?

When did you take the Clomid in relation to when you had your bloodwork done? Clomid will raise your test levels while you are on it and then it will come back down when you come off.

When did you take the Clomid in relation to when you had your bloodwork done? Clomid will raise your test levels while you are on it and then it will come back down when you come off.

I ran the clomid back in July for 3 months. So I've been off it since October and had blood work done on dec 10th. I don't think my levels would still be elevated ~6-8 weeks after stopping would they?

Last edited:
I ran the clomid back in July for 3 months. So I've been off it since October and had blood work done on dec 10th. I don't think my levels would still be elevated ~6-8 weeks after stopping would they?

No you should be fine, its been out of your system a while.

Damn now I'm thinking the reason my levels tested high is bc I may have still had some clomid in my system :confused:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear