over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent blood work

i was on for 8 years strait, around 800-1200mg test, 450-600 deca the whole time, not the smartest thing to do. a couple times a year i would throw in mast. no orals, no tren, no alcohol-not even 1 drink and zero drugs besides aas. my ast was 37, alt was 56. no alcohol or drugs with no tren or orals obviously helped those numbers. your liver numbers are insane to me. never seen such results

I think you just need to come down to a TRT dose at a minimum and let your body repair itself. As Kaladryn said, just because your numbers are coming down does not mean you are getting better. Those values would scare me into a prayer group a few times a week.

Fuckkkk bro. Health is suuuper important man u don't want to need to find a new liver. I did like 20 weeks. 14 weeks test 750 decca 600. Then 6 weeks of test 750 tren a 700. And my liver values showed in range and my doc wasn't concerned like 4 days after my last tren shot. Might have been 3 days even lol. Just go on HRT and train hard man wtf is the point of taking all this shit if u could die or become super fucked up.

Fuckkkk bro. Health is suuuper important man u don't want to need to find a new liver. I did like 20 weeks. 14 weeks test 750 decca 600. Then 6 weeks of test 750 tren a 700. And my liver values showed in range and my doc wasn't concerned like 4 days after my last tren shot. Might have been 3 days even lol. Just go on HRT and train hard man wtf is the point of taking all this shit if u could die or become super fucked up.

This is the part I have trouble with and am looking for . If you were on Tren A 700 (a week I am guessing) and you had normal liver function POST UM UP I want to see that 1) tren is liver toxic not to just 1 guy but to EVERY 1 so your tren is bunk or its just not true.
I post my shit good or bad and look for help or confermation and do my research and this is what i have found to be

So what I am looking for here is people that use tren and know what it does to them not guess work or rehashed, repeated bro science.
"wtf is the point of taking all this shit if u could die or become super fucked up" we know this going in and we take that risk with what we choose to do and try to minimize these risks

Bro tren has maybe a little effect on your liver, MAYBE. Overall it would only elevate yours slightly. What were saying is no matter what, yours are way abnormal and that ain't from the tren... We're just looking out for you man and trying to give you advice

You post your blood work and ask people what they experienced and what they would do if they had these same numbers. I think everyone has said they would stop doing all the steroids until everything came back into range on their blood work. Are you waiting for the one person to tell you its ok and to just continue because you are the pillar of health and will live forever? Hopefully you pull your head out and actually listen to others and all their broscience about living a healthier life.

How are you Buck?

Couple of questions.... How are you feeling overall? Fatigue, achy joints, (fingers,wrist ect) abdominal discomfort particularly on your right side, light colored stool, bronzing of the skin, Skin darkening or “hyperpigmentation”, abnormal heart rhythms?

How are you Buck?

Couple of questions.... How are you feeling overall? Fatigue, achy joints, (fingers,wrist ect) abdominal discomfort particularly on your right side, light colored stool, bronzing of the skin, Skin darkening or “hyperpigmentation”, abnormal heart rhythms?

I Feel good NO jaunice eyes clear and white nothing like that complete normal some tiredness from being up a fwew times at night but acceptable overall. blood presure slight elevated over normal but not much i am on meds for that and as i say its just up a few points from my normal.

Last edited:
Bro old school tren from pellets is liver toxic I believe? U gettin ur gear from a farmer bruh? The shit iv taken was def real ya 100 mg ED. I went from chunky ish to abs without tooo much diet change lol just a lil cleanin up. N my deads n squats went up 90-100 lbs each sooo ya real bro lol.

And tren is mildly liver toxic to me anyway just like higjh doses of test lol but we are not all made the same. Iv given u my experience. And I may joke around n fuckin bullshit on here a lot. But I def look like I lift haha and for my weight I can push a decent amount of weight

Allll that is beside the point. Your bloodwork is shiiiiit homie and I'm bein nice. Get offff the fuckin shit n get healthy stupid

Or nm weight. "Your bloodwork looks great UP THA DOSE bruh"

Xenorikki

Bro old school tren from pellets is liver toxic I believe? U gettin ur gear from a farmer bruh? The shit iv taken was def real ya 100 mg ED. I went from chunky ish to abs without tooo much diet change lol just a lil cleanin up. N my deads n squats went up 90-100 lbs each sooo ya real bro lol.

And tren is mildly liver toxic to me anyway just like higjh doses of test lol but we are not all made the same. Iv given u my experience. And I may joke around n fuckin bullshit on here a lot. But I def look like I lift haha and for my weight I can push a decent amount of weight

Allll that is beside the point. Your bloodwork is shiiiiit homie and I'm bein nice. Get offff the fuckin shit n get healthy stupid

Or nm weight. "Your bloodwork looks great UP THA DOSE bruh"

Xenorikki
I would try the stuff ya using so if ya wanna give up the sponsor That is what I am looking for as I say i may still have some bullshit
gear despite it is from a reputable sponsor here . I have a few more coming my way and I will see but for some 1 with experience and it was clean for them that would be half the battle and what i am trying to work out

so thanx Bro hope to hear from ya

I Feel good NO jaunice nothing like that complete normal some tiredness from being up a fwew times at night but acceptable overall blood presure slight elevated over normal but not much i am on meds for that and as i say its just up a few points from my normal.

Jaundice wasn't my direct concern, indirectly yes. Have you been screened for Hemochromatosis or Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (Fatty Liver)?

It seems when you take something that may have a mild hepatotoxic effect for one Individual, your LV skyrockets. This to me would suggest Aforementioned. A progressive decrease with your eGFR as well as Low Total Protein mainly brought this to my attention.

With the decline in Albumin( which could be suggestive of several acute or chronic diseases, hormonal and inflammatory conditions) one's Ferritin levels will generally rise in the presence of declining Albumin. So testing your TIBC,Iron,Transferrin Saturation and Ferritin levels may be warranted (Something you may want to discuss with your physician).
Further testing for either Genetic or Secondary Hemochromatosis may be warranted if Ferritin and Iron levels are above range.

Albumin binds water, sodium, potassium, fatty acids, hormones, drugs and other biological substances. Albumin's principal role is to regulate the osmotic pressure of blood, or the pressure required to prevent the inward flow of water through a membrane. With your situation is it the cause or the effect for low Albumin?

Regardless IMO I believe you really need to evaluate what is causing the tremendous rise with your LV. Are you taking any other OTC medicine that has the potential of being Hepatotoxic?

Jaundice wasn't my direct concern, indirectly yes. Have you been screened for Hemochromatosis or Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (Fatty Liver)?

It seems when you take something that may have a mild hepatotoxic effect for one Individual, your LV skyrockets. This to me would suggest Aforementioned. A progressive decrease with your eGFR as well as Low Total Protein mainly brought this to my attention.

With the decline in Albumin( which could be suggestive of several acute or chronic diseases, hormonal and inflammatory conditions) one's Ferritin levels will generally rise in the presence of declining Albumin. So testing your TIBC,Iron,Transferrin Saturation and Ferritin levels may be warranted (Something you may want to discuss with your physician).
Further testing for either Genetic or Secondary Hemochromatosis may be warranted if Ferritin and Iron levels are above range.

Albumin binds water, sodium, potassium, fatty acids, hormones, drugs and other biological substances. Albumin's principal role is to regulate the osmotic pressure of blood, or the pressure required to prevent the inward flow of water through a membrane. With your situation is it the cause or the effect for low Albumin?

Regardless IMO I believe you really need to evaluate what is causing the tremendous rise with your LV. Are you taking any other OTC medicine that has the potential of being Hepatotoxic?

I belive I havesome of those tests . so it will take me a few moments to go though um and I shall give those results with dates

Hey man any gear at a higher dose can mildly effect your liver. You might be having liver issues and not realize it. Get 100 percent checked out by a doc. Get a scan or ultrasound or whatever they do of your liver.

As far as sponors n tren. To be honest I can get verrry decent prices locally here (I'm in BC canada) and iv never had an issue with it always good gains sides etc so I don't feel the need to buy that from a sponsor

Buy from the top sponsors n u should be good even if u spend a little more. If you searched my name u can see what sponsor I buy from lol.

It might be just your liver tho dude. Don't fuck around with your health. You have the rest of your life to juice. Go get your shit figured out! Go on a test cruise of 250 even with peptides n get ur health figured out man.

I will try to be as clear as possible and this started with my cycle befroe this 1. May 1st. which was similar to this one Test P Tren A my 1st bloods were june 2nd
SEX HORM BINDING GLOB, SERUM 9.8 16.5 - 55.9
FREE TESTOSTERONE(DIRECT) >53.0 6.8 - 21.5
TESTOSTERONE, SERUM >1500 348 - 1197
PREGNENOLONE 39
ESTRADIOL 282.5 7.6 - 42.6
DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE 92
DHEA-SULFATE 250.9 44.3 - 331.0
GLUCOSE, SERUM 90 65 - 99 mg/dL
BUN 18 6 - 24 mg/dL
CREATININE, SERUM 1.49 0.76 - 1.27 mg/dL
EGFR IF NONAFRICN AM 55 >59 mL/min/1.73
EGFR IF AFRICN AM 63 >59 mL/min/1.73
BUN/CREATININE RATIO 12 9 - 20
SODIUM, SERUM 137 134 - 144 mmol/L
POTASSIUM, SERUM 4.6 3.5 - 5.2 mmol/L
CHLORIDE, SERUM 101 97 - 108 mmol/L
CARBON DIOXIDE, TOTAL 26 20 - 32 mmol/L
CALCIUM, SERUM 8.9 8.7 - 10.2 mg/dL
PROTEIN, TOTAL, SERUM 6.3 6.0 - 8.5 g/dL
ALBUMIN, SERUM 3.6 3.5 - 5.5 g/dL
GLOBULIN, TOTAL 2.7 1.5 - 4.5 g/dL
A/G RATIO 1.3 1.1 - 2.5
BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 0.6 0.0 - 1.2 mg/dL
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE, SERUM 53 25 - 150 IU/L
AST (SGOT) 128 0 - 40 IU/L
ALT (SGPT) 282 0 - 55
WHITE BLOOD CELL(WBC)COUNT 6.7 4.0 - 10.5 x10E3/uL
RED BLOOD CELL (RBC) COUNT 5.00 4.10 - 5.60 x10E6/uL
**Please note reference interval change**
HEMOGLOBIN 15.7 12.5 - 17.0 g/dL
HEMATOCRIT 47.6 36.0 - 50.0 %
MCV 95 80 - 98 fL
MCH 31.4 27.0 - 34.0 pg
MCHC 33.0 32.0 - 36.0 g/dL
RDW 15.3 11.7 - 15.0 %
PLATELETS 338 140 - 415 x10E3/uL
NEUTROPHILS 68 40 - 74 %
LYMPHS 22 14 - 46 %
MONOCYTES 7 4 - 13 %
EOS 2 0 - 7 %
BASOS 1 0 - 3 %
IMMATURE CELLS CANCELED
Result canceled by the ancillary
NEUTROPHILS (ABSOLUTE) 4.5 1.8 - 7.8 x10E3/uL
LYMPHS (ABSOLUTE) 1.5 0.7 - 4.5 x10E3/uL
MONOCYTES(ABSOLUTE) 0.5 0.1 - 1.0 x10E3/uL
EOS (ABSOLUTE) 0.1 0.0 - 0.4 x10E3/uL
BASO (ABSOLUTE) 0.0 0.0 - 0.2 x10E3/uL
IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES 0 0 - 2 %
IMMATURE GRANS (ABS) 0.0 0.0 - 0.1
These than were order June 16th
SEX HORM BINDING GLOB, SERUM 10.9 16.5 - 55.9
GGT 20 0 - 65
LDH 241 0 - 225
TSH 1.670 0.450 - 4.500
ANDROSTENEDIONE 286 44 - 186
ESTRADIOL 318.3 7.6 - 42.6
PROLACTIN 0.1 4.0 - 15.2
PROTEIN, TOTAL, SERUM 6.4 6.0 - 8.5 g/dL
ALBUMIN, SERUM 3.8 3.5 - 5.5 g/dL
BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 0.8 0.0 - 1.2 mg/dL
BILIRUBIN, DIRECT 0.32 0.00 - 0.40 mg/dL
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE, SERUM 59 25 - 150 IU/L
AST (SGOT) 133 0 - 40 IU/L
ALT (SGPT) 346 0 - 55
7-21
PROTEIN, TOTAL, SERUM 6.5 6.0 - 8.5 g/dL
ALBUMIN, SERUM 4.0 3.5 - 5.5 g/dL
BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 0.7 0.0 - 1.2 mg/dL
BILIRUBIN, DIRECT 0.26 0.00 - 0.40 mg/dL
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE, SERUM 63 25 - 150 IU/L
AST (SGOT) 127 0 - 40 IU/L
ALT (SGPT) 278 0 - 55
8-11
FERRITIN, SERUM 94 30 - 400
GGT 33 0 - 65
ANTINUCLEAR ANTIBODIES DIRECT Negative Negative
ACTIN (SMOOTH MUSCLE) ANTIBODY 3 0 - 19 Units
Negative 0 - 19
Weak positive 20 - 30
Moderate to strong positive >30
Actin Antibodies are found in 52-85% of patients with
autoimmune hepatitis or chronic active hepatitis and
in 22% of patients with primary biliary cirrhosis.
MITOCHONDRIAL (M2) ANTIBODY <20.0 0.0 - 20.0 Units
Negative 0.0 - 20.0
Equivocal 20.1 - 24.9
Positive >24.9
Mitochondrial (M2) Antibodies are found in 90-96% of
patients with primary biliary cirrhosis.

IRON BIND.CAP.(TIBC) 331 250 - 450 ug/dL
UIBC 235 150 - 375 ug/dL
IRON, SERUM 96 40 - 155 ug/dL
IRON SATURATION 29 15 - 55
CREATINE KINASE,TOTAL,SERUM 1083 24 - 204 PROTEIN, TOTAL, SERUM 6.6 6.0 - 8.5 g/dL
ALBUMIN, SERUM 4.2 3.5 - 5.5 g/dL
BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 0.8 0.0 - 1.2 mg/dL
BILIRUBIN, DIRECT 0.26 0.00 - 0.40 mg/dL
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE, SERUM 71 25 - 150 IU/L
AST (SGOT) 103 0 - 40 IU/L
ALT (SGPT) 196 0 - 55
This is a ultra sound of liver ordered 8-11
Abnormal US of liver. Repeat US in 6 monthsNarrativeEXAMINATION: RIGHT UPPER QUADRANT ULTRASOUND INDICATION: Elevated liver enzymes TECHNIQUE: Real-time sonography the right upper quadrant performed and static images were obtained. FINDINGS: The liver measures 17.0 cm in length and demonstrates a well circumscribed echogeniclesion in the right hepatic lobe measuring 1.5 x 0.9 x 1.0 cm with no internal flow. Primaryconsideration would be a hemangioma. However, given patient's history of elevated liver enzymes afollowup study in six months is recommended to establish interval stability. Alternatively, ifclinically warranted further evaluation with MRI of the liver would be more definitive. The mainportal vein demonstrates normal flow the velocity of 22.0 cm/sec. The inferior vena cava is patent.The pancreas is partly obscured by overlying bowel gas. Within the gallbladder, a few cholesterolfloaters are identified. No gallbladder wall thickening is noted. No gallstones are noted. Thecommon bile duct measures 6 mm. No sonographic Murphy sign was elicited. The right kidney measures12 cm in length and is unremarkable.ImpressionIMPRESSION:1. Well circumscribed echogenic lesion in the right hepatic lobe measuring 1.5 x 0.7 x 1.0 cm.Primary consideration would be hemangioma. However, given patient's history of elevated liverenzymes followup study in six months is recommended. Alternatively further evaluation with MRI ofthe liver with and without gadolinium would be definitive.2. Cholesterol floaters in the gallbladder.
I finished this cycle and did more bloods to make sure I was recovered
all looked good by 11-1 and i started current run which i stopped at 1 stt bloods 11-17 when ast alt were 427 1243 I went back to the compounds I was on from noted cycle and my liver function is now very similar still to high but improved . THAT LEADS ME TO NOW THINKING THE TREN IS BETTER BUT STILL JUNK so I have some different brands coming and will try them and do more bloods.

Have you followed up in concern with the hemangioma?

There is an association of hemangioma and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (Fatty Liver).

Imaging of atypical hemangiomas of the - PubMed Mobile
hemangiomas can also develop in cases of fatty liver infiltration.

Your impaired liver if so the case very well could be suggestive of the very high Estradiol levels, secondary to AAS, the elevated Androstenedione levels may also be contributed to the elevated E2,( a small fraction is metabolized to testosterone) as the primary aromatization of Androstenedione is Estrone and Estradiol, subsequently Estrone can metabolize to Estradiol. The cause of the Elevated Androstenedione levels may be caused by stress of your adrenal glands,this would be suggestive of both your DHEA-S and Androstenedione levels.

Last edited:
Have you followed up in concern with the hemangioma?

There is an association of hemangioma and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (Fatty Liver).

Imaging of atypical hemangiomas of the - PubMed Mobile
hemangiomas can also develop in cases of fatty liver infiltration.

Your impaired liver if so the case very well could be suggestive of the very high Estradiol levels, secondary to AAS, the elevated Androstenedione levels may also be contributed to the elevated E2,( a small fraction is metabolized to testosterone) as the primary aromatization of Androstenedione is Estrone and Estradiol, subsequently Estrone can metabolize to Estradiol. The cause of the Elevated Androstenedione levels may be caused by stress of your adrenal glands,this would be suggestive of both your DHEA-S and Androstenedione levels.

Thanks for yr time on this Stewie
It was explained to me by a hrt Dr. this way
When my ast alt numbers rise the liver is not as efficient and e2 starts to build up and no matter what you take (ai) it will not clear the e2 effectively till the numbers are more in range which no 1 knows at what point that is . So that starts a chain reaction I would assume of other things that will not clear either.

So this is were I am now 17 days into this cycle with different products did 1st bloods ast 427 alt 1243 I never was this high panic stopped that day.went 1 week on nothing retested numbers dropped to 108 488.
I went back to the products that i was on on my summer cycle and my bloods tested very much the same (still to High but improved and consistant)so what that tells me is the shit i started with without a doubt (and I meen the tren) has something in it that is extremely toxic.proof is when I made the switch things improved dramaticly in a short period of time. so I am off tren now and am looking for a Tren that is less toxic than those 2.
I will go on it for a week and do my bloods and do the same until I can find a tren that is tollerated. if there is such a thing as many claim. Does that sound wreckless??

as far as the liver follow up my Dr. says every 6 months have a ultra sound or mri to ssee if things get worse.

So thanks for yr help and yr time looking at this thread

Peace Brotha

Thanks for yr time on this Stewie
It was explained to me by a hrt Dr. this way
When my ast alt numbers rise the liver is not as efficient and e2 starts to build up and no matter what you take (ai) it will not clear the e2 effectively till the numbers are more in range which no 1 knows at what point that is . So that starts a chain reaction I would assume of other things that will not clear either.

So this is were I am now 17 days into this cycle with different products did 1st bloods ast 427 alt 1243 I never was this high panic stopped that day.went 1 week on nothing retested numbers dropped to 108 488.
I went back to the products that i was on on my summer cycle and my bloods tested very much the same (still to High but improved and consistant)so what that tells me is the shit i started with without a doubt (and I meen the tren) has something in it that is extremely toxic.proof is when I made the switch things improved dramaticly in a short period of time. so I am off tren now and am looking for a Tren that is less toxic than those 2.
I will go on it for a week and do my bloods and do the same until I can find a tren that is tollerated. if there is such a thing as many claim. Does that sound wreckless??

as far as the liver follow up my Dr. says every 6 months have a ultra sound or mri to ssee if things get worse.

So thanks for yr help and yr time looking at this thread

Peace Brotha
Try changing your diet up, consume more water than you normally would and see if you have any improvements,research Fatty liver diets.

Fatty Liver Disease: Treatable with a Ketogenic Diet

Try changing your diet up, consume more water than you normally would and see if you have any improvements,research Fatty liver diets.

Fatty Liver Disease: Treatable with a Ketogenic Diet

I a not sure if this matters and I belive I discused this with my dr.
I have always been lean skinny as a child and now am under 7% B/F@ 6-2 235 My diet is ( and my Lady hates me for this) Mostly meat high protien I can eat anything and stay lean.
Very Intresting article.

Last edited:
I a not sure if this matters and I belive I discused this with my dr.
I have always been lean skinny as a child and now am under 7% B/F@ 6-2 235 My diet is ( and my Lady hates me for this) Mostly meat high protien I can eat anything and stay lean.
Very Intresting article.

Damn man. Sub 7% @ 235lb 6'2?? you need to toss a pic up. I want to see what that looks like, even though I know on the inside its all screwed up lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws