over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent Bloodwork 6 weeks post competition

Getnbiggger

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
Im 6 weeks post competition and not using any supps except for 5iu GH ed (TP Mauve Tops). Im also taking Krill oil, Purus labs organ shield, TUDCA, CoQ10 and Vit D. Im very happy with these results given how hard I pushed the supps during competition prep. Not bad for 52 years old! Feel free to comment on the results.

Attachments

• privatefile (1).pdf
    37.8 KB · Views: 335
Well, at least you know the GH you're running is good :D.

Everything looks pretty on point. Nothing really alarming.

Out of curiosity, did you donate blood at all during your prep?

Well, at least you know the GH you're running is good :D.

Everything looks pretty on point. Nothing really alarming.

Out of curiosity, did you donate blood at all during your prep?

Hey Star,
No I didnt do any blood donation but will do in the next few weeks
GB

Why?? Your Hematocrit is perfectly fine. Donating blood at this point will, if anything, increase your thrombosis risk via increased platelet production.

Otherwise your kidney and liver values look remarkably healthy for someone 6 weeks post show. Your lipids might need some more time to normalize, though I would adjust my diet and supplementation to help with that. Your thyroid function on the other hand should have normalized by now. I would follow up on that with a doctor.

Hey Star,
No I didnt do any blood donation but will do in the next few weeks
GB
I'm not a medical provider, but I honestly don't think you need to. Based on your blood work, it looks like your iron levels are on the lower side (just based on you RDW, MCH and MCHC). Typically MCV would be off, but I've had that nearly in range and still had literally zero iron left. Donating might tank them. I'd recommend getting a total binding iron capacity test just to be on the safe side prior to donating.

Just some food for thought :).

Why?? Your Hematocrit is perfectly fine. Donating blood at this point will, if anything, increase your thrombosis risk via increased platelet production.

Otherwise your kidney and liver values look remarkably healthy for someone 6 weeks post show. Your lipids might need some more time to normalize, though I would adjust my diet and supplementation to help with that. Your thyroid function on the other hand should have normalized by now. I would follow up on that with a doctor.
Agree with you on the donating. I get blood work now prior to even thinking about dumping blood. I've tanked iron so badly before that I know better now. That is NOT fun. My HGB was 15.8 last draw right after a blast so I know better than to just dump every 8 weeks "just because everyone says to."

Live and learn!

Wouldnt my current use of GH@ 5iu ed cause the thyroud levels to be off?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Wouldnt my current use of GH@ 5iu ed cause the thyroud levels to be off?

it could

or if you used t3 pre contest it takes about six weeks on average for t3 to normalize after stopping

Those some great bloods man. Cholesterol looks okay , many of the older doctor would say its fine. Some of these new doctors that go by the book and don't know the history of cholesterol may say otherwise but its fine.

Last edited:
^^^another one on the pile for don't donate ..high RDW tends to confirm low iron ..as does low MCHC (..yours is low normal/bordeline)

The only thing concerning is the high calcium - I'd get it rechecked. Calcium should never be over 9.7 if your over 40. Taking calcium supplements should never increase calcium scores on blood tests
High calcium can be the result of parathyroid tumors (benign tumors) but can drain you of energy and be life threatening years down the road
I had a score of 10.1 once which they said was high - redid it and it was 9.3

Also what was your last PSA score? You want it no higher than 1
Yours isn't considered high but you have to look at the numbers from
Your last BW andmore importantly the date.

The only thing concerning is the high calcium - I'd get it rechecked. Calcium should never be over 9.7 if your over 40. Taking calcium supplements should never increase calcium scores on blood tests
High calcium can be the result of parathyroid tumors (benign tumors) but can drain you of energy and be life threatening years down the road
I had a score of 10.1 once which they said was high - redid it and it was 9.3

Also what was your last PSA score? You want it no higher than 1
Yours isn't considered high but you have to look at the numbers from
Your last BW andmore importantly the date.

Thanks for the helpful info. I have my PSA checked every 6 months and It has been at 3.0 consistently, no increase and I am going to watch it.

What cycle were you running?

I Have been off for the last 6 weeks. My prep cycle consisted of
Sustanon
Tren Ace
Masteron
Winnie
Anavar
Tbol
Primo Ace
Proviron
Nolva
and for the last 4 weeks Halo

I should also not that I have ulcerative colitis which does interfere with food and nutrient absorbtion
and I had low Vit D my last blood panel so I have been taking 3000 iu ed

Last edited:
I should also not that I have ulcerative colitis which does interfere with food and nutrient absorbtion
and I had low Vit D my last blood panel so I have been taking 3000 iu ed
This could be the culprit for lower iron in the blood. I know that my digestive issues--which have been slowly but surely improving--have caused me to have difficulty absorbing iron from food sources. When I take ferrous sulfate however, it seems to raise my H and H rather quickly (more so than any AAS).

Again, I am going to encourage some additional blood work prior to considering blood donation.

You were running Prokor goodies, correct? :)

This could be the culprit for lower iron in the blood. I know that my digestive issues--which have been slowly but surely improving--have caused me to have difficulty absorbing iron from food sources. When I take ferrous sulfate however, it seems to raise my H and H rather quickly (more so than any AAS).

Again, I am going to encourage some additional blood work prior to considering blood donation.

You were running Prokor goodies, correct? :)
Yes i was runnning some prokor. What additional blood work would you suggest?

Yes i was runnning some prokor. What additional blood work would you suggest?

Total binding iron capacity. This will tell you whether or not your iron levels are tanked. If the number is high, you most likely are not absorbing iron very well and therefore have low iron in the blood. Since both hematocrit and hemoglobin are in normal ranges, this will confirm that blood donation at this point will only hurt you.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws