over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent Bloodwork!

John99Test

Registered
Was hoping you guys could weigh in on my most recent bloodwork. I am on TRT at 100mg per week (shots are 50mg Monday morning and 50mg Thursday afternoon). I am currently on no aromatase inhibitors (I have been off them 6 weeks now). When I did use them though, my AI of choice was Aromasin.

Let me know your thoughts. Would it be worth it to up my dosage to 120mg per week to get my Testosterone level in the 800-900s? Blood was taken right 12 hours before my next shot.

Also, since my Estradiol came back at 38.3 pg/ml would you recommend a small dosage of Aromasin (say 6.25mg once or possibly even twice a week). I am also on 1mg of Finasteride a day as a heads up.

Bloodwork:

CBC With Differential:

White Blood Cell Count - 6.7 (3.6-11.0 THDS/CMM)

Red Blood Cell Count - 5.53 (4.40-6.10 MILL/CMM)

Hemoglobin - 17.2 (13.0-18.0 G/DL)

Hematocrit - 50.5 (39-52 %)

Mean Corpuscular Volume - 91 (75-100 fL)

Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin - 31.1 (26.0-32.0 pg)

Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Conc - 34.1 (32.0-35.0 g/dl)

Red Cell Distribution Width - 12.6 (11.2-14.8 %)

Platlet Count - 270 (140-440 THOUS/CMM)

Polys - 48 (45-75 %)

Lymphocytes - 39.2 (20-45 %)

Monocytes - 9.3 (0-13 %)

Eosinophils - 2.2 (0-5 %)

Basophils - 1.2 (0-2 %)

Immature Granulocytes - 0.1 (0-2 %)

Neutrophils Absolute - 3.20 (1.9-8.0 K/uL)

Absolute Lymphs - 2.62 (0.9-5.2 K/uL)

Monocytes Absolute - 0.62 (0.1-1.0 K/uL)

Eosinophils, Absolute - 0.15 (0.0-0.80 K/uL)

Basophils Absolute - 0.08 (0.0-0.2 K/uL)

Absolute Immature Granulocytes - 0.01 (0.00 - 0.06 K/uL)

Lipid Panel:

Cholesterol, Total - 232 (100-199 mg/dL) - HIGH

Triglycerides - 212 (20-149 mg/dL) - HIGH

Cholesterol/HDL Ratio - 6.4 (2.0-4.5) - HIGH

HDL Cholesterol - 36 (>=40 mg/dL) LOW

LDL Chol, Calculated - 154 (<130 mg/dL) HIGH

VLDL, Cholesterol - 42 (<30 mg/dL) HIGH

Glucose - 99 (70-100 mg/dL)

Blood Urea Nitrogen - 11 (6-20 mg/dL)

Sodium - 140 (135-148 mmol/L)

Creatinine - 1.17 (0.40-1.40 mg/dL)

Potassium - 4.5 (3.5-5.4 mmol/L)

Chloride - 99 (96-107 mmol/L)

Carbon Dioxide - 20 (18-32 mmol/L)

Calcium - 10.0 (8.6-10.5 mg/dL)

Protein, Total - 7.1 (6.0-8.3 g/dL)

Albumin - 4.6 (3.5-5.2 g/dL)

Globulin - 2.5 (1.8-3.8 g/dL)

A/G Ratio - 1.8 (1.0-2.5 ratio)

Alkaline Phosphatase - 71 (39-118 U/L)

AST - 42 (9-50 U/L)

ALT - 50 (5-50 U/L)

GFR Calculation (CKD-EPI) - 79 (>59 ml/min/1.73m2)

GFR in African American (CKD-EPI) - 92 (>59)

Bilirubin Total - 0.5 (<1.3 mg/dL)

Testosterone, Adult Male – 673.9 (300-1080 ng/dL)

Testosterone, Free – 202.6 (477.0-244.0 pg/mL)

Estradiol, TMS - 38.3 (10.0-42.0 pg/mL)

T4, Free, Direct - 1.28 (0.80-1.90 (ng/dL)

Luteinizing Hormone (LH) - <0.1 (1.7-8.6 mIU/mL) LOW

Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) - <0.1 (1.5-12.4 mIU/mL) LOW

Progesterone Level - 0.2 (0.0-0.2 ng/mL)

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone - 1.220 (0.270-4.200 uIU/mL)

I’m assuming you’re doing your own trt rather than going through a doctor? If that’s the case, what do you aim to gain by getting your test numbers higher? I’m prescribed 100mg test cyp a week and 12 hours before my shot my levels are half of what yours are. I’d like to have mine higher because I know I feel better with test around 800 but I don’t have that option with my doctor.

Hey! Yes, I'm on self-prescribed TRT. Which really means that the UG lab I get my test from is most likely higher than the 200mg per ml. To be honest with you, I don't know what more else I hope to gain. I'm pretty much happy with where I'm at, BUT I think it's really psychological. The high range for T levels is about 1,000. Why not be near that? Why not be at the higher end of the spectrum?

I've been so used to cruising at 300mg TE per week, with a T level plus 1500 (who knows - test cuts off at 1500) I'm not sure the best course of action. I'm at a different point in my life. I just got married, want to have kids. Blasted for over 10 years, fucked up my HPTA. I just want to be at a good level, and then start a fertility protocol, have kids, then get the fuck back on TRT. Period.

I feel good right now on the above TRT protocol. But the question is....could I feel better?>

Why fix what isn’t broken? In my opinion, if you feel good and are happy where you’re at than it seems to be a good dose for you. Nothing wrong with those numbers at all.

But I do get it, would you feel even better trying to achieve and maintain something closer to 1000? Maybe worth a shot to you. Would also be interesting to see what the rest of your bloodwork would look like with your test levels bumped up a little. That is also something to consider.

I agree with triple. I wouldn’t mess with your hormones. You’re on the high end of the range already and that’s before your shot. You’re probably 1000+ earlier in the week. If you’re thinking about having kids, the less you’re taking the better your chances will be. I would use this time to bump cardio up a little and focus on that cholesterol. If you decide to blast later you’ll get better results than if you had stayed on a higher dose this whole time.

I agree with triple. I wouldn’t mess with your hormones. You’re on the high end of the range already and that’s before your shot. You’re probably 1000+ earlier in the week. If you’re thinking about having kids, the less you’re taking the better your chances will be. I would use this time to bump cardio up a little and focus on that cholesterol. If you decide to blast later you’ll get better results than if you had stayed on a higher dose this whole time.

Thanks man, that's some great advice. I think I'm going to just leave it alone. Thanks again. Stay safe out there!

Why fix what isn’t broken? In my opinion, if you feel good and are happy where you’re at than it seems to be a good dose for you. Nothing wrong with those numbers at all.

But I do get it, would you feel even better trying to achieve and maintain something closer to 1000? Maybe worth a shot to you. Would also be interesting to see what the rest of your bloodwork would look like with your test levels bumped up a little. That is also something to consider.

Thanks bro. Appreciate it.

If you are fasted for this I would examine your carb and alcohol intake based on the triglycerides and glucose.

Libido is really low on current TRT regimen. Given my bloodwork above would it make to sense to add some HCG weekly.

If so, how much should I take and when should I pin? Also, if added, should I take a low dose AI per week as well with the subsequent rise in Estrodial from the HCG?

Thanks in advance fellas.

HCG may help, it has worked for others. I would take it the day before your injection. I would only change 1 variable at a time to keep things simple and know what is going on. Add in the HCG then down the road add in an AI if you think it is needed.

HCG may help, it has worked for others. I would take it the day before your injection. I would only change 1 variable at a time to keep things simple and know what is going on. Add in the HCG then down the road add in an AI if you think it is needed.

Any big deal if I take it the day after my injection? I hear conflicting info on the day before and the day after.

Any big deal if I take it the day after my injection? I hear conflicting info on the day before and the day after.
I always took it before an injection as that is when the trough would be the lowest for T levels, and would help bring T levels up. To take it after an injection would cause the T levels to peak higher and have a deeper trough. I tried to keep things more level.

I always took it before an injection as that is when the trough would be the lowest for T levels, and would help bring T levels up. To take it after an injection would cause the T levels to peak higher and have a deeper trough. I tried to keep things more level.
This is smart, readjusting. Thanks.

So this looks good Buck?

Sunday- 250iu HCG
Monday - 50mg TC / 6.25mg Aromasin
Tuesday - Nothing
Wednesday - 250iu HCG
Thursday - 50mg TC /6.25mg Aromasin
Friday - Nothing
Saturday - Nothing

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics