over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent Kai

I remember reading that he was claiming to eat upwards of 1000 grams of protein a day.

i am SERIOUSLY guessing now (since i have never eaten that much protein) but i would think you would HAVE TO be on a bit more drugs than usual if you were gonna eat so much protein and it actually get synthesized...?

i would think he would get fat unless hormones are pretty high (to keep metabolism high)... just a guess tho as i am not Kai nor do i have his metabolism genetics blah blah blah
-JS

hmmm

if someone interviewd me and they asked how i had grown so much so fast i would prolly respond with something like: "i upped my calories" or maybe: "i eat 1000gms of protein."
i prolly wouldnt say: "oh i just decided to take craZy amounts of drugs"

man, i just sound bitter today. sorry fellas. i am sure AKai just changed up his diet to get that size..............
-JS

Last edited:
Kai looks great. His has added even more mass to his upper body. We all know how big his legs are and if anything they look small compared to the top half (angle I know).

if someone interviewd me and they asked how i had grown so much so fast i would prolly respond with something like: "i upped my calories" or maybe: "i eat 1000gms of protein."
i prolly wouldnt say: "oh i just decided to take craZy amounts of drugs"

man, i just sound bitter today. sorry fellas. i am sure AKai just changed up his diet to get that size..............
-JS

Not bitter, bro. Realistic. :star-:ars

He does look great though!

-Pack

I think Kai looks funny already. He seems to have a very short torso and IMO, more muscle mass will just make him look even shorter than he already does. Plus, I don't think I can stomach him doing those upside down splits again this year!!

Phil on the other hand.... Damn, that is just freaky!

I am still cheering for Branch. He seems to work his ass off on every single video of him that you see. He is an animal!!

drugs food...blah..blah..blah...still between those two they have just about the best damn genetics :yeahthat: this world has seen in a long time.

yes i know drugs,iam thining alot more growth insulin,basically anything he can get his hands on,iam just wondrering he grew alot,so i guess the secret of the pros,

yes i know drugs,iam thining alot more growth insulin,basically anything he can get his hands on,iam just wondrering he grew alot,so i guess the secret of the pros,
so if we gave you and 15 other guys the same amount of drugs that kai is taking do you think you would look anywhere near as muscular as kai in that pic posted on the first page?????? shhhhhh don't tell anyone but the secret of the pro's is...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................GENETICS!

This is why I love this board, because not one person has put Kai down or said he looks TOO BIG or DISGUSTING.

This exact photo is being discussed on two other boards and some of the little wanna-be BodyBuilder members are saying he's too big and that's "nasty" haha! There all saying how he's so unhealthy now all of a sudden and drug.. drugs.. drugs! Fuck that, mad respect and props to any of these big hauses that are livin the dream than many of us are trying to achieve.

so if we gave you and 15 other guys the same amount of drugs that kai is taking do you think you would look anywhere near as muscular as kai in that pic posted on the first page?????? shhhhhh don't tell anyone but the secret of the pro's is...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................GENETICS!

I love to watch Kai's training videos he trains the way I'd love too.....
3-4 basic exercises pyramiding up then on the last set he does descending sets all the way back.
I needed an extra days rest just to recoup after watching ....

i bet u give ppl the drugs and yeah,ppl will get that big,ppl with good genetics yes

i bet u give ppl the drugs and yeah,ppl will get that big,ppl with good genetics yes

these guys dont have 1 in a million genetics. they have 1 in a billion genetics. thats why the same guys are in the final callout year after year at the O.. they had the right parents.

honestly bro, real talk here.... your fucking stupidity amazes me :welcome:

Does Kai have way way better genetics than you? Probably does, and does way way less drugs also. No? ;):D

People are talking about his recent gains, past few years. Yes, drugs have everything to do with it. It's not like he ate like shit before and trained like a pussy. At this level, it's all drugs, as the other avenues have been exhausted a long long time ago. If food intake came up, it's because the drugs allowed him to eat more.

I guess I could be wrong and he switched the tilapia for grass fed beef and butter or something. But I doubt it.

I think he must have some of the biggest arms in the biz.... Damn!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131