over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent Lifts 500 Lb bench 700 Lb + squat/Deadlifts

Powerbuilder

Registered
Some of my recent lifts heading into my first pro level/ international powerlifting comp. I feel stronger than ever. Take a look. [ame=http://youtu.be/naJei3JMjsU]Kevin OAK Raw Unity Meet RUM 7 Final Prep @ 227 lbs - YouTube[/ame]

You are literally twice as strong as me. I'm still lifting the pink dumbells.

Couple problems.

1. You're not keeping your back flat on bench. Keep that arching shit at Planet Fitness. Nice belt too......on bench.

2. So much for "raw". Knee wraps and belt on squat? Safety is for pussies. Squat like a man.

Kidding kidding. Impressive lifts and build man. I do love when people think powerlifting and bodybuilding techniques do not belong together or can't work in synch.

dude ive been mwatching ur videos since u 1st started posting them. Awesome job improving not only ur strength but ur technique as well dude. Big difference in a good way from those early videos.

Great raw power! Dl looks great but you are wasting too much energy up and down tug and tug. Set yourself up and pull. Good luck!

Brutally strong, Kevin. You are set for some impressive lifts at RUM. Good luck as you head into competition. I look forward to seeing how you do. All the best.

AshopRep - lol thanks

The Booger - haha you had me for a second. Powerlifting and bodybuilding go together very well I think, when I started powerlifting I completely re thought how I should do certain exercises to properly use the necessary muscles. There's a lot of guys that are good at both or could be both if they chose too.

Flex - thanks bro. I still have a long way to go I go back and watch those old vids sometimes for a laugh though.

PitbullTank - thanks bro

PJ - thanks I'm currently dropping weight, I have to weigh in at 220 Saturday morning. Just trying to stay under 230 until the. And then cut water weight.

Blacktoppete- yeah my deadlift is kind of off this training cycle just don't feel in sync lately for some reason.

Wanderer - thanks it's gonna be a fun competition to be, one of the biggest in the world for powerlifting this year.

Wow you have really gained some strength since you first started posting on here.
How did you get an invite to Unity? That's pretty bad ass bro, that's for the best of the best.

Oh, just out of curiosity, do you box squat a lot?

Wow you have really gained some strength since you first started posting on here.
How did you get an invite to Unity? That's pretty bad ass bro, that's for the best of the best.

I actually didn't plan on doing Raw Unity I was gonna do the USPA Pro Cup but the Raw Unity meet director tagged me and some other lifters on Facebook saying he didn't relieve our applications yet and we need to send them in lol so I sent one in. Right around the time you had to get your app in they made the announcement that all of the Animal Pak guys were going so it seemed like a no brainer to me.

I don't box squat, I'm actually not a bad box squatter at all I just don't feel like I'm getting anything out of it. Probably because I don't release my hips during the squat. Box squatting is one of those things people either love or hate. They simply don't do anything for me I'd rather do pause squats or squats off low pins starting below parallel.

Your technique and execution of the lifts is flawless! You will make us all proud here at PM in your upcoming competition!!

Great improvements man. I'm trying to claw my way up the food chain, myself.
Good luck at your meet.

Impressive lifts my man! Good luck at your comp.

You just made me want to train harder and give up symltainiously

Kevin I love your videos I wish I had that when I compeated back in the early 80s
Everything looks great I just have one Q
227? thats to lite for the 242s and to hvy for the 220s
whats ur plan?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar