over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent photos of Lee Priest and Dorian Yates leg shot

LEE :eek:

Lee looks amazing!!

I don't really get the whole face tat thing :confused: But if you look like that I guess you can do what ever the fuck you want. :rolleyes:

Dorian still has better legs then all of us, by far.

Dorian still has big legs wow. Lee is a freak for sure.

I love that even though he isn't competing Lee still trains his ass off and looks like that! There is a dude that loves bodybuilding.

And holy fuck Dorian is still huge.

Lee looks insane, awesome muscle maturity for sure. Too bad about all of the ink though, I wonder if he'll ever hit the stage again. He's in his 40's right?

Dorian looks healthy too. Good for him. Hopefully Ronnie will take this route.

Dorian looks damn good. My only problem with Lee is he is 5' tall maybe. He still looks awesome regardless. You have to love him too.

Lee is doing the NABBA Mr. Universe? Best of luck to him and hope he wins !

s3leEmk.png

KOm8ZXc.png

Lee has convinced himself that he is a real wolverine! His whole body is inked up to resemble a wolverine. LOL

is that guy on facebook, claiming he trained Lee Priest?????????????????? And he is a "GURU" cause he won a show?????????? WTF?????

Last edited:
Lee has convinced himself that he is a real wolverine! His whole body is inked up to resemble a wolverine. LOL

is that guy on facebook, claiming he trained Lee Priest?????????????????? And he is a "GURU" cause he won a show?????????? WTF?????

He's Greek. Greeks think they invented everything and know everything.

I wonder if he meant it as a joke...meaning well I won a show so I can coach anyone or "guru" them. At least that's how I took it...but too funny if it is not a joke.

I wonder if he meant it as a joke...meaning well I won a show so I can coach anyone or "guru" them. At least that's how I took it...but too funny if it is not a joke.

It's a joke. I wonder how many people got that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sooo thats lee natural? man hes sure able to stay hard as a rock and lean as fuck while holding size at his age. I cant wait to see what he looks like when he starts his "supplements". :rolleyes:

sooo thats lee natural? man hes sure able to stay hard as a rock and lean as fuck while holding size at his age. I cant wait to see what he looks like when he starts his "supplements". :rolleyes:

Yeah on nothing now but he's gonna transform when he hits his 200mg deca and 200mg test :rolleyes: Seriously though I am a fan of his so I wish him all the best. But is he fuck on no gear. People like to tell a truth in a lie so perhaps he is clearing out for a few weeks and on nothing but has he fuck been on nothing for a long period of time. It would be good to see him winning on his comeback. He competing in my country too... might be worth going to see.

Everyone these days has a guru, knows a guru, was a guru, is a guru. Dan Duchanie was the original pimp/guru.

Two of the best bodybuilders ever, probably two of the most intelligent and personable bodybuilders with the most character. Lee has an excellent sense of humor and seems a sound lad. Dorian is Dorian, Top Boy of bodybuilding. I have met some pros who were some of the dumbest and most boring people I've ever come across.

Yeah on nothing now but he's gonna transform when he hits his 200mg deca and 200mg test :rolleyes: Seriously though I am a fan of his so I wish him all the best. But is he fuck on no gear. People like to tell a truth in a lie so perhaps he is clearing out for a few weeks and on nothing but has he fuck been on nothing for a long period of time. It would be good to see him winning on his comeback. He competing in my country too... might be worth going to see.

So if I take fast acting test prop technically by hour 25 ish im not on any gear either so...im natural or not running anything either lol. ;)
Dude looks hard as granite regardless. 200mg or 2g good for him.

Anyone know what his age is anyway?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner