over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent pic

You look like shit and you have a camel toe :p

NAH.. i started to read Emericks thread from page 1, and saw all the questions you had(spelling), some of them could have been searched, and you started taking a lot of shit from the bros about it, but I was really impressed about the amount of knowledge that you were trying to attain, and things you wanted to know, and let's face it, that dude there is a 10 mile deep well of knowledge, I wish I had a tenth of what that dude knows, and he just so in depth, very jealous lol, and much respect for that guy, he is a giant asset to this board.

But you don't look bad at all, I agree with a adjos completely, but you don't look bad at all man, just keep plugging away as you were giving advice constructively, and what more could you ask for than Phil Hernon, I can't tell you how many times I've watched his videos from back in the day on youtube,when I decide to get a little more serious myself, for personal reasons I won't compete I'm far too busy, it will be by that man there Phil, hopefully he will train me. but I said all that to say this,do you plan on competing at some point?, are you doing this just to look better?, what are your goals? Shoot me an email bro, put blackstang up in the subject line. let's chat for a minute..I love the way in the Q&A thread, how the bros were throwing shit at you, and you just let it roll right off your shoulder, and just kept on trying to learn, when you're not busy shoot me an email bro. Take care man ;)

Last edited:
You look like shit and you have a camel toe :p

NAH.. i started to read Emericks thread from page 1, and saw all the questions you had(spelling), some of them could have been searched, and you started taking a lot of shit from the bros about it, but I was really impressed about the amount of knowledge that you were trying to attain, and things you wanted to know, and let's face it, that dude there is a 10 mile deep well of knowledge, I wish I had a tenth of what that dude knows, and he just so in depth, very jealous lol, and much respect for that guy, he is a giant asset to this board.

But you don't look bad at all, I agree with a adjos completely, but you don't look bad at all man, just keep plugging away as you were giving advice constructively, and what more could you ask for than Phil Hernon, I can't tell you how many times I've watched his videos from back in the day on youtube,when I decide to get a little more serious myself, for personal reasons I won't compete I'm far too busy, it will be by that man there Phil, hopefully he will train me. but I said all that to say this,do you plan on competing at some point?, are you doing this just to look better?, what are your goals? Shoot me an email bro, put blackstang up in the subject line. let's chat for a minute..I love the way in the Q&A thread, how the bros were throwing shit at you, and you just let it roll right off your shoulder, and just kept on trying to learn, when you're not busy shoot me an email bro. Take care man ;)
Check inbox bro :)

Your the next mr.olympia keep up the great work little pony mustang

Hey y'all quit rakin on my boy .. people our age are into partying and being dumbfucks atleast he's trying and we all know he looks up to all you guys.. keep working hard blackstang your doing good

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

hahaha holy shit, very disturbing:eek:

Haha damn, this whole fucking thread is hilarious!

I'll be honest blackstang, you annoy the holy fuck out of me with your post and mainly bc I've seen your pics. You reminded me of all that fat fuck outa shape trainers at some chain gym.

But you've made improvements in the last few pics so keep it up. Remember to be about it, not just talk about it. Respect is earned man. Put in the work

Haha damn, this whole fucking thread is hilarious!

I'll be honest blackstang, you annoy the holy fuck out of me with your post and mainly bc I've seen your pics. You reminded me of all that fat fuck outa shape trainers at some chain gym.

But you've made improvements in the last few pics so keep it up. Remember to be about it, not just talk about it. Respect is earned man. Put in the work

Touché

Elvia I would rather not know how you happened upon that video...:eek:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member