over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent picture at 60

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Now 60 and 1/2. Just took this picture. Ask me anything including supplementation to get in this shape. Not done getting leaner yet.

Attachments

• 20200629_183516.jpg
    20200629_183516.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 331
How long have you been training? Do you still run cycles or mainly stay at trt Dose at your age?

looking great at your age, no doubt.

How long have you been training? Do you still run cycles or mainly stay at trt Dose at your age?

looking great at your age, no doubt.

I been training 40 years. I will do TRT, but bump doses in 3-4 months increments at times for a cycle. I tried to stay 500 MG or less though this year. However, I was only doing 300 MG max last year at times. That is a heavy cycle to me and I don't do longer than 3 months, then back to TRT for equal amount of time.

Last edited:
very very impressive physique pesty!

Do you still lift heavy? what are yr sets rep range? and do you still meddle with harsh compounds like Tren?

very very impressive physique pesty!

Do you still lift heavy? what are yr sets rep range? and do you still meddle with harsh compounds like Tren?

Hahahaha, I wish I could lift heavy. I can't pound heavy weights anymore. I tried to stay between 12 to 25 reps, but once in a while might go 8 reps on some exercises. That is getting less and less on the 8 though. I would not touch anything like orals. I gave that up a several years back.

Seems to be a pic from competition in your avatar. Do you still compete?

You look great. What’s your basic diet like? Any alcohol consumption?

Looking good P.

Seems to be a pic from competition in your avatar. Do you still compete?

That picture was taken 2 days ago. I haven't at all in so many years, I couldn't count. I get asked for masters 60, but have no ambition what so ever.

Do you use Masteron or Primobolan or any other steroid other than Test?

You look great. What’s your basic diet like? Any alcohol consumption?

Diet is pretty much consistent. I keep carbs about same as protein in grams and fats low. Usually around 2600 calories, but sometimes higher depending on how I look.

Example day:
Meal 1: 8 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, lean ham, low fat cheese (made in an omelet) either oatmeal or organic whole wheat bread.
Meal 2: 2 chicken breasts (Skinless), 1 cup of rice, 1 cup of some vegetables, avocado slices
Meal 3: Right before workouts, 2 scoops of isolated protein, 1 pack of oatmeal, 1 scoop of each (Macrolife) super reds and greens
Meal 4: 10 oz of some lean meat, potatoes or yams, 1 cup vegetables
Snacks (This changes): Low fat popcorn ( 100 calories and 20 carbs), 2 containers of greek yogurt ( Some blueberries on top) Sometimes more protein, occasionally a Protein bar.
I drink 2 coffees per day, so add slight cream.

This diet could change slightly. All depends how I look. As far as drinking. I limit that. I might have 1-2 drinks every 3 to 4 weeks and tie on a good one on every 3 to 4 months.

Do you use Masteron or Primobolan or any other steroid other than Test?

The only 2 things I really take anymore is Masteron and Test. Sometimes add proviron with TRT test. Most of the Primobolan I seen lately is crap.

What abt your training split/volume?

What abt your training split/volume?

I mostly train 4 days a week. Sometimes I will add 5 if I feel like it and train lagging parts lightly.
Example: Monday (Shoulders, Triceps, Abs) Tuesday (Back, Biceps) Weds. (OFF) Thursday (Legs, Calves, Abs) Friday (Chest)

I never really do same exercises per workouts, constantly changing different exercises. I do about 9-12 sets for Arms, Abs and Calves. I do anywhere between 12 to 18 sets for major body parts, sometimes going 22 for legs. My rep range is from 8 to 25 reps, Lighter when doing first few sets. I also didn't do any cardio to get in that shape you see me, but my workouts I really don't rest to much in between sets. If I wanted to get leaner than that picture, I would probably add Cardio rather than sacrifice more food intake.

Looking like a beast, that’s amazing how you guys in your 60s keep after it and look better than 99% of the young guys.
Keep it up

Inspirational! Hope I can look that good when I’m your age. Sticking to something for 40 years. Imagine. That is a statement right there.

You know what; I came to Palm Springs this weekend. I look around and so many people are out of shape. I saw legit 3 people who you could tell trained.
You look better then people in there late teens, 20’s, 30’s, just insane congrats to you

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws