over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent study says High levels Free Testosterone likely for prostate cancer

Biggest problems with lymes is that it takes long term antibiotics... I did 10 months. And it's like syphilis and can bore int and damage any part of the body.
My joint/ liver issues cleared but HPTA damage won't.

My Lyme doc is one of a few in my area that know the disease and it's many symptoms.... I'll check the link and let you know what I think

Very interesting about lyme disease and Prostate, Good Physician to connect the two, any other short/long term conditions?

I've listened too Dr.Kellman on Doctor Radio on Sirius XM, Sounds like a good physician to have in treating Lyme disease
**broken link removed**

Differential Diagnosis and Treatment of Impaired Bladder Emptying

Lyme disease: Caused by the spirochete Borrelia burgdorferi, Lyme disease is associated with a variety of neurologic sequelae. Urologic manifestations of Lyme disease can be primary or late manifestations of disease and affect both sexes and persons of all ages. Urinary urgency, nocturia, and urge incontinence are the most common urologic symptoms

Guys, it's rather SIMPLE;

A higher FREE TESTOSTERONE level will also translate in to a greater metabolization(conversion*) in to both estrogen and DHT--the two REAL culprits of prostate cancer. :lightbulb:

In men who have a high concentration of 5a-reducatase in prostate tissue, a high FREE T level will also mean greater DHT level in those tissues.

Ross not slamming your view, there's more to prostate cancer than " Metabolite's of androgens"

**broken link removed**

Cautions Patients with BPH or prostatic cancer may not have elevated DHT levels even though growth of the prostate gland may be stimulated by DHT.

Cancer and prostate enlargement can be separate issues. Dht may stimulate it to grow....but the cause of cancer seems linked to estrogen. Most men with prostate cancer ( I say most) have more body fat. And weaker muscle tone(low test/ dht)

Stewie I PMed you about the Lyme stuff so not to derail thread.

Cancer and prostate enlargement can be separate issues. Dht may stimulate it to grow....but the cause of cancer seems linked to estrogen. Most men with prostate cancer ( I say most) have more body fat. And weaker muscle tone(low test/ dht)

Which would indicate lower Testosterone levels.

This thread was posted on another forum I regular, it was posted by a very High caliber physician,he hasn't gave his opinion per se, although he's chewing on the pilot study that was done.

Essentially may open a new understanding of the formation of Prostate Cancer related to Free Testosterone, more ethnic studies may give a better understanding, or if it's isolated to the Italian male population?

Got your PM,thanks

When I use proviron in too high a dose I get some issues trying to piss.
My psa is always around 1. I think Cerberus777 summed things up really well. Thanks, T

This is interesting. Havent given much thought to prostate cancer but I guess if youve ran juice for a bit you shouldnt be quick to dismiss it. Thanks for sharing....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131