advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recently got upped to 150/Weekly. Anyone have their Doc. allow more?

MrPump

Registered
Just wondering. Didnt know if I could ask to got to 200 without causing him to freak on me.

Just wondering. Didnt know if I could ask to got to 200 without causing him to freak on me.

What were your T levels while on lower doses. If he is a good doc, he will give you blood tests while on 150, and if you are too high, he will drop you down. Different people react differently to dosages, it's all in the bloods.

What were your T levels while on lower doses. If he is a good doc, he will give you blood tests while on 150, and if you are too high, he will drop you down. Different people react differently to dosages, it's all in the bloods.

Before I started on 100/weekly my level was 168 - In my hometown

6 months later, I retested and was sitting 450 - moved to a new state, got tested there. Explained I was on 100 week and they just kept me on it.

6 months later, retested and was at 668 - in the new state (But I was running 200 a week, without their knowledge... that can happen when you switch Dr. in a different state. At one point I had 3 10ML sitting in my cabinet :)

3 months later, moved back to my home state and tested in the 400 range (not sure on the specific). Dropped back to 100/weekly because I knew I was moving back and would have to be retested

Called him up afterwards, asked to bump to 150 and he said no problem.

I think if I test on 150 a week I will be in the 500-600 range. That's a solid number, but as we all know... I just feel so much better with more. If I could get 200, I believe (who really knows) that I would be more in the 600-800 range. This is where I would like to be.

I have a prescription for 200/week. Last test I was at 656.2 on a 332-896 scale. I prob would have been a little higher but I wasn't feeling well and hadn't been getting very good nights sleep.

I am on 200 per week. MY couison is on 400mg per week.. I know about 7ppl on it around me and no one is on less than 200 per week. My dad just goes and gets shots every two weeks and they give him 3cc ea time so a total of 600mg every other week..

my docs all allow 200+. @ 656 theres alot of room for improvement. Some ranges ( at certain labs) go all the way up to 1150 so if you look at it like that your only about half what you could be. Its not a terrible number but it could be higher if you still feel like you are not in an optimal state. What was your free test, dhea, IGF etc? Those are all important ones he should be checking along with SHBG and estrogen.

200mgs/wk of cyp put me in the mid 600's so the Doc upped me to 225mgs/wk.. I Get bloods to check this increased doseage in march.

I used to get 400mg without any problems. Then my insurance was questioning these meds, and I had to get bloodwork redone, and unfortunately since I was over 1000 on my test levels, my insurance said I dont need Test anymore, so they quit covering it.. Idiots. As soon as I came off, after 3 weeks, I was back down below 200. Wait till they see those results.. :) Now Im back on my 400mg/week, I can get upto 600mg/week, but I really dont need it. I feel great at 400mg/week..

150mg a week puts my total test right at 1000. 200mg a week would be more than I need for a true HRT. It all depends on the person.

i think it all will depend on you blood work and you docs opinion, i had similar issue when starting trt, started 125 a week and felt like utter crap told doc and he kept bumping it up till i felt right, he says aslong as all levels are ok and i feel good thats what hes concerned with lets just hope you doc is more concerned with you well being than following the outdated info in his medical books. i take 250 a week and that brings me into the 600 to low 700 range but i started with a low level of 141. good luck

300mgs a week, brings me to 850 after 7 days for follow up blood work, 5 years of hrt....no sides or bloodwork issues

OH BOY!

I was on 150mg. a week from November,2011 to March,2012.
Income tax check went away. Now I inject 500mg-1,000mg a week depending on how I feel! And I feel and look great, I was told that last night in bed with a brown skinned honey of a babe! OUCHY! lol

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236