over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Receptor Clearing

you certainly make MGF sound better than I thought it was. How would you compare the effects of IGF and HGH to this?

IGF secreted by liver as responce of activation GH receptors in liver and IGF is systemic peptide, (MGF not systemic) which will remain in curculation for at least 24 hours bound to IGFBP-3.

IGF1 LR3 will not bind to anything, but only to IGF1r and will go out of circulation in 10-20 minutes. Aslo need to keep in mind that amount of IGF secreted as result of injected GH can be affected by different negative GH regulators. THere is no gauranty that by injecting GH you will have certain amount of IGF circulating in system. But in most cases even 1IU of GH wil rise basal level of IGF quite a bit.

If we will accetp that HGH mediate its action on muscle via IGF, then IGF compared to MGF acts quite diffrently.

Without goin gto much in details, that difference based on fact that IGF and MGF acts through different receptors and both will stimulate prolifiration of satellite cells, difference here is that IGF will stimulate diferentiation of stellite cells into somatic terminally differentiated myoblasts, and MGF will not affect differentiation.

Also IGF1 do not have affect of fibrinolitic enzymes system, as far as I know.

Last edited:
Even Grunt told me he was very impressed with Max..

That's one Smart Shark!!

Geez, I might actually have to give the MGF a try now.

So in laymans terms, does MGF help clear receptors? Sorry, I didn't understand most of that stuff.

That is quite outdated conception about receptors cleaning. Receptors or expressed or not expressed. Each molecules of testosterone can acts on only one receptor and only once. When it happens they are both done. There is no way to activate same receptor twice.

In fact it is just opposite, such steroids as oxandrolon for example, increasing number of expressed androgen receptors in skeletal muscle.

Exactly! Its there to do its job then its gone. You don't clear it like a table or something. It doesn't stick around for the next time.

IGF secreted by liver as responce of activation GH receptors in liver and IGF is systemic peptide, (MGF not systemic) which will remain in curculation for at least 24 hours bound to IGFBP-3.

IGF1 LR3 will not bind to anything, but only to IGF1r and will go out of circulation in 10-20 minutes. Aslo need to keep in mind that amount of IGF secreted as result of injected GH can be affected by different negative GH regulators. THere is no gauranty that by injecting GH you will have certain amount of IGF circulating in system. But in most cases even 1IU of GH wil rise basal level of IGF quite a bit.

If we will accetp that HGH mediate its action on muscle via IGF, then IGF compared to MGF acts quite diffrently.

Without goin gto much in details, that difference based on fact that IGF and MGF acts through different receptors and both will stimulate prolifiration of satellite cells, difference here is that IGF will stimulate diferentiation of stellite cells into somatic terminally differentiated myoblasts, and MGF will not affect differentiation.

Also IGF1 do not have affect of fibrinolitic enzymes system, as far as I know.

Wow! not only is this guy incredibly knowledgeable but also incredibly good at explaining things.

INTERESTING STUFF
I ASKED THE SAME QUESTION ABOUT CLEARING RECEPTORS AND GOT TWO REPLIES.
1) ALREADY DISCUSSED
2) USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear