over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recipes for wild turkey

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anybody have any recipes for wild turkey? Bagged one this weekend, and got the breast meat sitting in the freezer. Also, I assume the macros/nutrition facts would be comparable to turkey you buy in the store. Minus the sodium obviously.

I personaly like to cut mine into little cubes maybe 1" square marinate over night in a itilian dressing then deep fry them , i use a cornfloer and add a liberal amount of Toney's Creole seasoning to the barrel and mix it up , I put it all in a larger peper shopping bag and shake then add turkey chunks and shke the hell out of it , softly drop them into 325 deg peanut oil , once they start to float a little their done.

or take once breast clean all the fat and skin off , butterfly the breast and marinate over night is a cup of dressing with a 1/2 cup white wine.
fry a pound of bacon cripsy
open breast up lightly season with salt and pepper and put a layer of bacon in their and some mozzarella cheese (i use thin sliced for the deli) and close it together
lay several pieces of bacon on aluminum foil , lay breast on top of bacon , put more bacon on top of breast and wrap foil tight around it , place im a cooking sheet to catch drippings and back at 400 deg for 30-45 min depending on size , stick a long meat thermometer in the thickenst portion , when it get to 160 its done , remove quickly and ope so it cools , let rest for 10 min then serve
kind of a turkey condon blue

AMERICAN HONEY FORBIDDEN FRUITS

60ml American Honey
20ml Fresh passionfruit juice
20ml Fresh apple juice
10ml Fresh lime juice
10ml Elderflower cordial
Shaken with ice
Strain
Chilled Martini glass
Shaved lime rind on top
Optional: Apple elderflower foam

Simply place all ingredients into cocktail shaker with ice, and shake vigorously. Fill martini glass with ice to chill down. Throw out ice before straining into glass. If you can make Elderflower foam, then squirt on top and garnish with fresh lime rind on top.

:D

Last edited:
AMERICAN HONEY FORBIDDEN FRUITS

60ml American Honey
20ml Fresh passionfruit juice
20ml Fresh apple juice
10ml Fresh lime juice
10ml Elderflower cordial
Shaken with ice
Strain
Chilled Martini glass
Shaved lime rind on top
Optional: Apple elderflower foam

Simply place all ingredients into cocktail shaker with ice, and shake vigorously. Fill martini glass with ice to chill down. Throw out ice before straining into glass. If you can make Elderflower foam, then squirt on top and garnish with fresh lime rind on top.

:D

Damn that sounds like a $20 drink.:food-sm:l
i'll stick to crown on ice or vanilla moonshine and diet coke

WILD TURKEY AND DRY

30ml Wild Turkey Bourbon
Fresh Limes
Ginger beer

Directions: Simply pour Wild Turkey over ice in a large tumbler glass. Squeeze 4-6 lime wedges over ice, and top up with Ginger Beer or Dry Ginger. (Can be done with Lemonade, Cranberry, Guava)

**broken link removed**

Thanks Gunsmith for the recipe

718...I like the way you think, but unfortunaltly I cannot have that Wild Turkey. LOL!!!

Damn a turkey is on my list of things to kill before I die. I haven't had great luck lately. Got one to answer a call but never came in.

If you have a smoker this is killer.

I don't buy whole turkeys, just the breast. I cut 3 gashes on each side of the breast. Fill the gash with a clove of garlic, salt, black pepper and red pepper mixture, a piece of onion and 'close' it with a piece of green bell pepper. Put the turkey breast in a pan and pout italian dressing over it and cover with saran wrap. Let it marinate overnight and soak the wood chips (I use hickory). Smoke the turkey for 30 minutes per pound plus one hour. When you first put it one, pour some more italian dressing over it and sprinkle some more salt, black pepper, red pepper mixture on it. Delicious, juiciest turkey ever. Every time I cook one for someone people rave about it.

If you have a smoker this is killer.

I don't buy whole turkeys, just the breast. I cut 3 gashes on each side of the breast. Fill the gash with a clove of garlic, salt, black pepper and red pepper mixture, a piece of onion and 'close' it with a piece of green bell pepper. Put the turkey breast in a pan and pout italian dressing over it and cover with saran wrap. Let it marinate overnight and soak the wood chips (I use hickory). Smoke the turkey for 30 minutes per pound plus one hour. When you first put it one, pour some more italian dressing over it and sprinkle some more salt, black pepper, red pepper mixture on it. Delicious, juiciest turkey ever. Every time I cook one for someone people rave about it.

I appreciate the recipe. I will defiantely have to try that. Sounds like Italian dressing is the key to cooking turkey. I assume it takes some of the game taste out of it?

Damn a turkey is on my list of things to kill before I die. I haven't had great luck lately. Got one to answer a call but never came in.

My son and my dad actually killed one this weekend. My son's gobbler had a 10" beard on it. It was his first turkey kill, so he was pretty excited.

We usually have great success during the Spring turkey season.

My son and my dad actually killed one this weekend. My son's gobbler had a 10" beard on it. It was his first turkey kill, so he was pretty excited.

We usually have great success during the Spring turkey season.

I brought my son last year for the first time after a year of explaining how difficult it was and how still you have to sit bla bla bla (he has ADD bad and i was looking for excuces)
Anyway , i set up a blind on the edge of an old pecan orchard where the birds love to hang out cause we plant millit. well we parked a couple hundred yards from the field and my son slammed the truck door and a bird gobbled at at less than 100yds away between us and the field , we quickly setup agaist a big ass cypress tree , hooted once and he cut me off. i waited a few min made a soft yelp and some purrs and down he came , two more purrs and he was 20yds out and flopping around dead.
The whole things lasted maybe 10 min , my son looked at me and said
"you told me turkey hunting was hard":rolleyes:

Spring gobbler hunting is my daughters passion though bow hunting is catching up quick

Hi 718si,
Yummy looking American honey forbidden fruits recipe and except fresh passion fruit juice and elder flower cordial I have everything is stock so will try American honey forbidden fruits after getting fresh passion fruit juice and elder flower cordial from the market and will share my reviews than.

Has got warm fast this year where I live and season came in late I have not been turkey hunting in years but I love it. Your problem is you gotta sound like a real slutty hen turkey bc the toms know she is ready to go no games :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws