over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recombinant IGF-1

Do you think there is any more benefit for hyperplasia and muscle growth from using IGF-1 Des moreso than if we were to use IGF-1 LR3?

Since it is so short acting, would we still use Des prewo?

Also: Do you find any more results from using PEGmgf vs MGF?

I have to be honest, I have yet to try DES. But from the feedback I've read, I believe it would be much better for muscle growth than 1-lr3. For my experiences 1-lr3 really seems to have insulin like effects, which is good. But any other effects seem very subtle to me- if there at all. I hate to say that, but it's kind of a love it or hate it thing with people on both sides. It has value, but, on paper at least, DES makes a lot more sense- even with its short half life. I'd combine it with another igf or mgf though for synergy.

Best pre or post? I don't know. For insulin like effects alone it'd be best pre workout. That's my opinion from experimenting with insulin- works best that way for me. But, for other effects, I just don't know. Maybe someone else has some ideas?

Chem, I think you know me well enough by now that I will always go the extra mile for my guys, for several reasons I will do that, but if we can nail this down and I get back some decent quotes I will let everyone know today if possible what we are facing for numbers and if I get enough commitment after I post the notification then we can roll from there, I love the support and camaraderie we have for each other, the fact that we are always trying to improve our bodies and minds speaks volumes of the passion and love we have for this sport. I will always try and help our community in any way possible, it's not always about making money, it's about the dedication each of us has to try and better our selves everytime we step foot in the gym

For sure man. I'd never question your passion or commitment in the least! I'll be straight with you, I'm a poor bastard lately (trying to get a new business off the ground with rental properties) and when I order all depends on what bills need paid at that time. Just being straight. i.e. I'm down for it and am loyal, but I gotta make sure I have it before I spend it.

You're a stand up guy, and as I've said before, go way above and beyond for everyone. Best customer service and quality that I've every seen.

Thanks Chem, you know I feel the same way about you as well. Our lab can produce DES, but the quote will have to wait til Tuesday.

Des (1,3) Igf-1 is by far superior to lr3 both chemically and for mecanism of action. Very few have used it and never come back
To lr3. I hope it can be more available and affordable in the next future

I've heard mixed reviews on sten. One very good bro here uses them (and their des) and loves it. Others have had trouble here and there with shipments getting out, confusion etc. But, I can't speak from experience.

Usually those chemical supply places (like Cell Science Products- http://www.cellsciences.com/content/p-detail.asp?rowid=8770) have very different prices than what we're used to. Sometimes that works in our favor, sometimes not. You'll find DNP cheaper at some chemical supply houses than a lot of sources. But, they get it from China, just like we would. So, again, I'm in favor of using someone in the biz and knows their stuff. Also, I ordered from Sciencelab.com for some DNP for personal use/experimenting about.. oh 10 months ago and they still haven't sent me a refund or product- and they are "legit" chem supply place that is a top google advertiser. When I asked what the hold up was, they said they hadn't gotten the product through customs. Seriously? No product in 10 months... sigh.

Last edited:
I've heard mixed reviews on sten. One very good bro here uses them (and their des) and loves it. Others have had trouble here and there with shipments getting out, confusion etc. But, I can't speak from experience.

Usually those chemical supply places (like Cell Science Products- Cell Sciences Products) have very different prices than what we're used to. Sometimes that works in our favor, sometimes not. You'll find DNP cheaper at some chemical supply houses than a lot of sources. But, they get it from China, just like we would. So, again, I'm in favor of using someone in the biz and knows their stuff. Also, I ordered from Sciencelab.com for some DNP for personal use/experimenting about.. oh 10 months ago and they still haven't sent me a refund or product- and they are "legit" chem supply place that is a top google advertiser. When I asked what the hold up was, they said they hadn't gotten the product through customs. Seriously? No product in 10 months... sigh.

Sten is the only place I know that carries it currently. Typically they have sales where you can get 2 for the price of one. Usually most Wednesdays.

I'm on their GHRP-6 now and igf and seeing results. However I am switching to Genesis now so I will see how they differ in potency.

Any word on Genesis pricing for DES? I see sten has it for around $100 for 2 bottles...but I don't know much about their credibility

seems like sten has both good and bunk products. the last time i got some t3 and letro, there was no noticeable effects at all.

The quote I got back from my lab was off the charts........580.00for 1mg vial, I was hoping somewhere in the neighborhood of $175.-250., but ,no such luck. I haven't given up guys I will get this for us. What is a good range most of you are willing to pay for it???

I hate to say it, but I'm guessing a lot of guys would be willing to pay $100-125 or thereabouts for 1mg of DES from a source they trust and respect. Much higher though and they'd be willing to take the risk of going with another supplier that was a bit less trustworthy- a matter of trade-offs.

I think you've got two groups of us gym rats- ones with money who "demand" the best quality and so on and ones without money who are willing to take a few more risks on quality etc. to spend less money. Hopefully one day I'll be one of the former and not have to worry about the price. But, for now, considering everything else that goes into the lifestyle (anti-es, GH, aas etc.) I'm stuck being a bargain basement guy money wise.

I agree, wish I wish that rich! $100 is the most I would pay. I'm wondering how sten can provide it for a price 10 times lower than what you were quoted....:confused:

I agree, wish I wish that rich! $100 is the most I would pay. I'm wondering how sten can provide it for a price 10 times lower than what you were quoted....:confused:

My guess- and is only a guess- is that they bought a buttload in bulk + the purity is probably a little lower. Notice I didn't say it was shit/bad quality, because I don't think it is. People are getting results from it and good ones. That's why I'm not a super stickler for purity (I know that's kinda dumb on my part). A lot of overseas supply places will quote you something like this:

Product x- 98.1% purity $125 sample vial, 100+ vials $65
96% purity $125 sample vial, 100+ vials $55
93% purity $125 sample vial, 100+ vials $35

and so on usually down to something like 88% purity with usually 2-3 purity % options. It's the difference between things like lab grade and media grade etc. I'm taking a shot in the dark and guessing his stuff is in the 80-90% purity vicinity, but even if that were so it'd still be a good deal.

That said, you'll never find better customer service than you will with genesis! And, that kind of support and security means a lot!

receptor grade

sten advertises it as receptor grade, dont know if this is correct or not.

Yeah, I shouldn't speak for anyone's stuff really because I don't know. I was just taking a stab in the dark. I can't really figure how they are getting stuff so cheap if it is receptor grade. I mean, awesome if they are, that's great. But, it's hard to understand how.

Yeah, I shouldn't speak for anyone's stuff really because I don't know. I was just taking a stab in the dark. I can't really figure how they are getting stuff so cheap if it is receptor grade. I mean, awesome if they are, that's great. But, it's hard to understand how.

They have sales every week. There is always some sort of "bargain" they have going on, so I can only imagine they must be moving a ton of product. They have had at least 3-4 large "sales" in the past 3 months that I can think of...but I don't know about the quality. However their customer service was pretty cool. I got a free item (when you bought something during a sale, you got something for free) and they sent me the wrong free item (igf-2 LR3) and I emailed them, and the next week I got the right item (igf-1LR3).

However in the past...well...in the past the owner had been known to drink a little bit and send out emails to his clients in jibberish and yelling about his son in the hospital...so..yea...

I am on stenlabs igf-1 lR3 and ghrp-6 currently. I just received Genesis's igf-1 and grhp-2 and will be switching over tomorrow. I will post back if I notice a difference in the igf-1's at all (pump/hunger/fullness,etc)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws