over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recommendations for android box

superbigd

Registered
Hey guys
I currently a first gen firestick and it’s slow as can be. Reading through an old thread here some guys were recommending upgrading to a better box. Does anyone have one that they recommend?

I'd be interested as well. There's sooooo many choices out there that it's confusing.

The mi box at your local Wal-Mart.

Out performs the Firestick and fire tv.
Plus you can install kodi directly from the play store.
As opposed to sideloading with the Amazon devices.

The mi box at your local Wal-Mart.

Out performs the Firestick and fire tv.
Plus you can install kodi directly from the play store.
As opposed to sideloading with the Amazon devices.

How accurate is this statement though. As far as i'm aware this USE to be the case. Amazon just came out with a new Firestick about a month ago that is suppose to have the same technical statistics.

I seen posts on Craig's about "jailbroken" Firesticks and mi android boxes both loaded with Kodi 17.5-18.0 on them for almost the same price. The box seems a bit more secure to me, but I don't have any experience with neither.

Kodi sucks. Taranium is what you want. If you have a fire stick gelate kodi and get this.

I've had SETVNOW service for 8 months. It does cost $20 per month for 3 access codes. I bought their box and I also downloaded it onto a firestick. Over 500 (over 200 US) LIVE channels as well as on demand. They text me when a PPV event is coming up. I also have Kodi on the firestick.

Last edited:
Kodi sucks. Taranium is what you want. If you have a fire stick gelate kodi and get this.
Really? Why do they push Kodi so much? I'm trying to cut out cable altogether, but not sure which route to go. How do I get Teranium?

Kodi has a ton if issues and the different vendors seem to disappear all the time. That is all people have known so they continue to talk about it.

Google how to install it. There are a few good you tube videos. The only reason I would fuck with Kodi is for live UFC. That is the only downfall with Teranium. There is no live tv.

I've had SETVNOW service for 8 months. It does cost $20 per month for 3 access codes. I bought their box and I also downloaded it onto a firestick. Over 500 (over 200 US) LIVE channels as well as on demand. They text me when a PPV event is coming up. I also have Kodi on the firestick.
Same here. I gave up on Kodi a long time ago. This is as hassle free as it gets.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Kodi has a ton if issues and the different vendors seem to disappear all the time. That is all people have known so they continue to talk about it.

Google how to install it. There are a few good you tube videos. The only reason I would fuck with Kodi is for live UFC. That is the only downfall with Teranium. There is no live tv.
Would it be better to get a firestick for UFC and get a box for everything else?

Can you record with SetVNow? I love my DVR!
Kind of. It has a feature called "catch up" where you can search the guide for shows that go back about 7 days in time.

My brother just ordered one of their boxes that's supposed to have dvr capability....so I want to see how it works for him first.

I bought a digital antenna off amazon. It gives me about 25 local stations.
I've used kodi for years now. I have no issues at all. Once a year I'll update the software and change out some sources
Currently happy with exodus.
It's free. So it's not perfect. But in three years I've saved 5k in cable.

Search on YouTube there are plenty fanatics to tell you which box is best. I wouldn't pay a service. There are kodi alternatives. But they too should be free. Do you really want ur info on a list. It's risky enough.

Kind of. It has a feature called "catch up" where you can search the guide for shows that go back about 7 days in time.

My brother just ordered one of their boxes that's supposed to have dvr capability....so I want to see how it works for him first.

Didnt see they offer a DVR, also is it HD?

There's a 4k android box that uses kodi in my area that will allow me to get all the channels and ppl as well. It has more memory than a firestick. I'm not sure if it's better, but I'm just going to roll the dice because my cable bill is getting out of hand.

Didnt see they offer a DVR, also is it HD?
Not sure....but I will find out when he gets it. He said the box itself was hard to find....but he's been in this game a lot longer than I have.

In regards to that question...anybody in here tried out any of the Plex TV options?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828