over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recommendations for CJC to Compliment M.A MK677

Yeah, but the problem is finding someone with those prices. I tend to believe you get what you pay for. And when I see brand new peptide companies (there's a new one every 3 months) offering crazy deals on DAC for super cheap, I tend to believe its poorly made and/or not DAC.

The same argument could be made for GH. Unless you have a trusted sponsor, when the prices are too good to be true, they usually are.

When it comes to research-peptide companies, pricing is RARELY a determinant of quality. Rather, these companies are simply attempting to earn your business by cutting back on the MASSIVELY over-inflated profit margins that characterize the industry.

The profit margins in this industry are HUGE. Many of these products cost under $5 a vial/bottle to make and are sold for $50-$100.

Unfortunately, some people (such as yourself) have been duped into believing that company's with lower pricing are taking short cuts or otherwise compromising on product quality, when the reality is that even with prices at HALF the industry average, the profit margins are still huge. Basically, these new companies with lower prices are being penalized for trying to give you a better deal.

Part of the reason for the "you get what you pay for" mentality is because it is often true, but NOT in the research chem industry!

Another reason some people think this is because some of the current research companies out there are purposely trying to spread this misinformation. I can't tell you how many times I have seen a research company (or those associated with the company) say that the companies with lower prices are compromising on quality by either under-dosing or using "low quality" compounds (whatever that means, LOL). Basically, they are pretending that there isn't any room to move on pricing without dropping down to unreasonably low profit margins (massive LOL). These companies do NOT want you to know what they really pay for their stuff, so they can keep price gouging you.

Of course, I am sure there are some companies out there who have low prices are shit products, but I bet you that just as many companies with high prices have shit products too.

Let's use MK-677 as an example. MK-677 is one of the more expensive compounds sold by research companies today, but what does that mean? It costs about 16K per kilogram. I'll do the math for you. This means a company can make 1,333 bottles at 750 mg each (the standard; 30 servings at 25 mg each) for 16K. What's $16,000 divided by 1,333? $12 a bottle! That is considered an EXPENSIVE product to make in this industry. Most cost far less. So, the next time you hear someone say that a company selling their MK-677 for $50 is ripping you off because they can't sell it for that price due to its higher cost...you'll know better. Even at $50 a bottle the company has a 400%+ profit! That's huge!

Oh, and labels for research companies cost pennies...and so do the vials/bottles. And remember, research companies make their products themselves, so their are no manufacturing costs involved like there are with companies that have their products made in GMP facilities (like me).

Now you know the truth.

When it comes to research-peptide companies, pricing is RARELY a determinant of quality. Rather, these companies are simply attempting to earn your business by cutting back on the MASSIVELY over-inflated profit margins that characterize the industry.

The profit margins in this industry are HUGE. Many of these products cost under $5 a vial/bottle to make and are sold for $50-$100.

Unfortunately, some people (such as yourself) have been duped into believing that company's with lower pricing are taking short cuts or otherwise compromising on product quality, when the reality is that even with prices at HALF the industry average, the profit margins are still huge. Basically, these new companies with lower prices are being penalized for trying to give you a better deal.

Part of the reason for the "you get what you pay for" mentality is because it is often true, but NOT in the research chem industry!

Another reason some people think this is because some of the current research companies out there are purposely trying to spread this misinformation. I can't tell you how many times I have seen a research company (or those associated with the company) say that the companies with lower prices are compromising on quality by either under-dosing or using "low quality" compounds (whatever that means, LOL). Basically, they are pretending that there isn't any room to move on pricing without dropping down to unreasonably low profit margins (massive LOL). These companies do NOT want you to know what they really pay for their stuff, so they can keep price gouging you.

Of course, I am sure there are some companies out there who have low prices are shit products, but I bet you that just as many companies with high prices have shit products too.

Let's use MK-677 as an example. MK-677 is one of the more expensive compounds sold by research companies today, but what does that mean? It costs about 16K per kilogram. I'll do the math for you. This means a company can make 1,333 bottles at 750 mg each (the standard; 30 servings at 25 mg each) for 16K. What's $16,000 divided by 1,333? $12 a bottle! That is considered an EXPENSIVE product to make in this industry. Most cost far less. So, the next time you hear someone say that a company selling their MK-677 for $50 is ripping you off because they can't sell it for that price due to its higher cost...you'll know better. Even at $50 a bottle the company has a 400%+ profit! That's huge!

Oh, and labels for research companies cost pennies...and so do the vials/bottles. And remember, research companies make their products themselves, so their are no manufacturing costs involved like there are with companies that have their products made in GMP facilities (like me).

Now you know the truth.
I agree the peptide company I use is dirt cheap on prices,but the couple products I've ran seem to be legit.Also the company has been around for years.Know there Cjc no dac,and ghrp2 had me wanting to eat everything in site lol.I know Mike As Mk is 100% legit so I may try this combo.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear