over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recommended Grocery Items and Food Tips

BREAKFAST:
- One minutes oats
- Frozen blueberries (or whatever fruit you like)
- Vanilla protein (I highly recommend Muscle Feast)
Place dry oats in bowl, add blueberries, microwave for 25 seconds. Combine 2 scoops of protein with cold or room temp water and mix this into the oatmeal. I like them specifically this way. I like the texture of the oatmeal. Some people will do the same recipe, however they will let it sit overnight (no need to defrost blueberries) which produces a more saturated oat.

Supp:
-Egg whites. I add them to my last protein shake before sleep - using the whites in place of water.

Dinner:
-Frozen sockeye (defrost in fridge day before eating). Marinate with low sodium sweet teriyaki. Grill. serve with vegetables and/or rice.

Snacks:
- Almonds
- Peanut Butter
- Suzie's Spelt Puffed Cakes - Agave Sweetened. They are great alone or spread with some PB.
- Apples, which are great at staving off hunger and somehow always make stomach problems abate.

Drinks:
- Water
- Flavored seltzer
I very rarely drink my calories, and if I do it is going to be something like wine, gin, or the occasional beer.

BREAKFAST:
- One minutes oats
Place dry oats in bowl, add blueberries, microwave for 25 seconds. Combine 2 scoops of protein with cold or room temp water and mix this into the oatmeal. I like them specifically this way. I like the texture of the oatmeal. Some people will do the same recipe, however they will let it sit overnight (no need to defrost blueberries) which produces a more saturated oat.

Supp:
-Egg whites. I add them to my last protein shake before sleep - using the whites in place of water.

Dinner:
-Frozen sockeye (defrost in fridge day before eating). Marinate with low sodium sweet teriyaki. Grill. serve with vegetables and/or rice.

Snacks:
- Almonds
- Peanut Butter
- Suzie's Spelt Puffed Cakes - Agave Sweetened. They are great alone or spread with some PB.
- Apples, which are great at staving off hunger and somehow always make stomach problems abate.

Drinks:
- Water
- Flavored seltzer
I very rarely drink my calories, and if I do it is going to be something like wine, gin, or the occasional beer.

Susie’s Spelt Puff cakes? Where you get this at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excess fats such as almonds and peanut butter as a *snack* is a terrible idea.

Handful leads to 1/4 of the bag real quick.

Better options: carbmaster yogurts from Kroger, 100% fat free greek yogurt, 1 scoop iso, low glycemic fruit, strawberries, blueberries ect.

Add shredded lettuce and spinach to your meals.

Buy a spiralizer and spiral zucchini. You can even add these to oats and really volumize the shit out of them.

Last edited:
Here’s a big moneysaver. Don’t buy ground chicken or turkey. It’s expensive as hell. Never less than 2.99 a pound. Do yourself a huge favor and buy yourself a cheap food processor or meat grinder and grind your own. I can find chicken breast for 1.57-1.77 a pound usually and turkey breast as low as .99. You just have to cut the meat off the bone for the turkey

I make all my tuna with hummus now.

I'm going to have to try this, sounds good, and I like Hummus.

Tired of having to make my own Mayo, as I can't stomach store bought.
I usually toss in some Trader Joe's Organic Pickle Relish, so I can cut down on the Mayo, but always like to change things up.................... JP

BREAKFAST:
- One minutes oats

Supp:

Dinner:

Snacks:
- Almonds
- Peanut Butter

Drinks:
- Water
- Flavored seltzer

Been using the Musclefeast Protein since 2010.

Now All of their Protein is Grass Fed, Hormone and Antibiotic Free.

Got that Email back on March 24th.............................. JP

How is the flavoring with musclefeast? I keep seeing it mentioned.

Here’s a big moneysaver. Don’t buy ground chicken or turkey. It’s expensive as hell. Never less than 2.99 a pound. Do yourself a huge favor and buy yourself a cheap food processor or meat grinder and grind your own. I can find chicken breast for 1.57-1.77 a pound usually and turkey breast as low as .99. You just have to cut the meat off the bone for the turkey

2.99 a pound... if you only knew :eek::(

1.57-1.77 a pound for chicken breast. 1 pound chicken is about 450g. For 450g here I pay $10.

Last edited:

Muscle feast is the shit! I love all their stuff. I recommended the whey isolate chocolate flavor. Flavored with stevia and cocoa powder. Simple and tasty. Their protein powder has a top purity rating on Lab Door website. 3rd party supplement testing. Price is very reasonable.

I highly recommended there amino EAA powder grape flavored and the pumped 2.0 preworkout as well.

Muscle feast is the shit! I love all their stuff. I recommended the whey isolate chocolate flavor. Flavored with stevia and cocoa powder. Simple and tasty. Their protein powder has a top purity rating on Lab Door website. 3rd party supplement testing. Price is very reasonable.

I highly recommended there amino EAA powder grape flavored and the pumped 2.0 preworkout as well.

I agree. Been using the Premium blend protein. I like the Vanilla

For breakfast i usually do a quick shake blended up in one of those single serving shake sized blenders, like a ninja. I put a tablespoon and a half of coconut oil, 2 scoops of whey, (been using Animal Whey mocha cappuccino lately which is amazing), and warm water. The coconut oil and whey when blended up make a frothy warm shake for the morning. Depending on the flavor of the whey you could add in some pb2 powder or cinnamon if you like.

Also Trader Joe's has the boneless skinless chicken breasts frozen. They are flash frozen and cook well in a covered frying pan. Just add some seasoning and cook. On a low medium heat for a half hour. Moist, tender, convienient and it's 2.5 lbs for $5.99.

Last edited:
If you like hard boiled eggs, the rapid egg cooker from dash is very fast and easy to use. Makes thing much easier than boiling the old fashioned way, does 6 at a time and quick!

My take on musclefeast is the following:

It is not too sweet, nor flavorless. Vanilla is the flavor I most often use. It is also versatile.
Can mix it with fruit and the fruit flavor will shine. I use it in place of milk/water in my COLD oatmeal. I also will make cold green tea matcha shakes with two scoops of vanilla.

It is very easy on the stomach. Does not cause me bloat or gas..Zero..Nada... and this allows me to use it more often.

All in all...The best protein I have come across.

Whenever I cook my salmon I like to use coconut oil and then shake fine flaxseed on top, throw the fish on there and season with salt(very little amount), pepper, cummin and paprika. Simple and tasty

A little twist on protein shakes I like to do is add coffee instead of water. It goes great with vanilla and even better with chocolate. Haven't tried it with strawberry ��

Sent from my Pixel XL using Professional Muscle mobile app

Nice.. .I do the same with regards to coffee and vanilla muscle feast. Of course, the coffee has to be room temp or cold.

With salmon...marinate in low sodium sweet teriyaki, wrap (tent) in foil, grill 13 minutes. Mmmm... Tastes like smoked salmon.

That tuna and cottage cheese mixture was epic and cheap as hell! So glad I read this thread lol.

Another good idea is making grilled cheese and putting preserves on it. Kinda like making a grilled cheese jelly sandwitch. Skinds gross but is actually amazing.

My favorite is cutting cutting up figs and slowly cooking it down into a paste and using that.

That tuna and cottage cheese mixture was epic and cheap as hell! So glad I read this thread lol.

Another good idea is making grilled cheese and putting preserves on it. Kinda like making a grilled cheese jelly sandwitch. Skinds gross but is actually amazing.

My favorite is cutting cutting up figs and slowly cooking it down into a paste and using that.

Thats basically a monte cristo sandwich. Its a ham and swiss sandwich with grape jelly. You dip it in egg wash and griddle it then to it with powdered sugar. Its absolutely delicious

well . . .

. . .
3. when making tuna....replace mayonnaise with lowfat cottage cheese. Less fat...more protein...and tastes exactly the same
4. crockpot!!!! Keeps things moist when reheating

Interesting about the Tuna! I love a good Tuna sandwhich but I hate using all that mayo... will try this asap!!!

3. Try JUST Mayo (www.justforall.com). Better than ‘regular’ mayo. My opinion.

4. Anybody who is not using the Instant Pot is missing the boat when it comes to
food preparation. Check it out at https://instantpot.com/ Better than a stove top
pressure cooker in my opinion. We use one all the time. It is amazing for all types
of food preparation. It is an essential part of our kitchen appliances.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131