over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recomp drugs

jay o.

Registered
Doing a recomp soon...what would you throw in to help the mass side of the recomp? Yes I understand diet is really what will make the results either a bulk/cut/recomp. I have that set. So far I have on the list:
Test-e
Tren-ace
Mast prop
Anavar

I'd like to add in one compound to help throw on more muscle than a cutter. Any suggestions?

Gh will allow you to eat a little more and still get the same fat burn so ideal for what you want or are you specifically referring to gear and gh is a given?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Gh will allow you to eat a little more and still get the same fat burn so ideal for what you want or are you specifically referring to gear and gh is a given?

Agree... High doses of HGH say 10+ Iu's for a couple weeks will do pretty wild things... HGH is the shiznittle

I have done a "recomp" over the last 3 months, started at 223 and now am around 219, so pretty much identical weight, but dramatically leaner. As you said, diet is key. Carbs are pretty much used only to fuel workouts and then recover from them, rest of diet is protein/veggies/higher fat. Anyways, what I did was

350 test prop
400 masteron E
600 EQ
40 mg Var daily
t3 started at 25 now built up to 120 mcg a day, maxed out now and will taper it back down soon

I did that for 5 weeks till I ran out of var, then I bumped up the test to 525 to make up for the var dropping out. I felt better with Var then the test made up for. Anyways I coasted on that for about another 6/7 weeks, then I magically stumbled upon some var, so I brought that back in at a slightly higher dose then before, will run that for another 6 weeks or so then come off and prime for a blast.

Working well for me. I've been doing lots of cardio and pretty low calories yet haven't lost any weight which tells me I'm doing something right, as I look a lot bigger and have finally got abs (fat guy abs, but abs none-the-less)

I have done a "recomp" over the last 3 months, started at 223 and now am around 219, so pretty much identical weight, but dramatically leaner. As you said, diet is key. Carbs are pretty much used only to fuel workouts and then recover from them, rest of diet is protein/veggies/higher fat. Anyways, what I did was

350 test prop
400 masteron E
600 EQ
40 mg Var daily
t3 started at 25 now built up to 120 mcg a day, maxed out now and will taper it back down soon

I did that for 5 weeks till I ran out of var, then I bumped up the test to 525 to make up for the var dropping out. I felt better with Var then the test made up for. Anyways I coasted on that for about another 6/7 weeks, then I magically stumbled upon some var, so I brought that back in at a slightly higher dose then before, will run that for another 6 weeks or so then come off and prime for a blast.

Working well for me. I've been doing lots of cardio and pretty low calories yet haven't lost any weight which tells me I'm doing something right, as I look a lot bigger and have finally got abs (fat guy abs, but abs none-the-less)

I have a log going where I'm doing this right now myself.... and my weight just stopped dropping all of the sudden when everything kicked in.... It turns out that a lb of muscle is only 600 calories + water and glucose... so if you torch 3500 calories of fat but build 600 calories worth of muscle your bodyweight doesnt move.... which is pretty fuckin cool if you think about it...:D:D

I have a log going where I'm doing this right now myself.... and my weight just stopped dropping all of the sudden when everything kicked in.... It turns out that a lb of muscle is only 600 calories + water and glucose... so if you torch 3500 calories of fat but build 600 calories worth of muscle your bodyweight doesnt move.... which is pretty fuckin cool if you think about it...:D:D

Nice! Yeah, it's working well! Didn't know that either, thanks for the info. Makes sense!

What do you guys think of continuing on eq? Currently been bulking but my time is almost up and I'm switching into this recomp. Eq for 24 weeks total including this recomp..dunno how that sounds as far as blood health and clots, etc go.

What do you guys think of continuing on eq? Currently been bulking but my time is almost up and I'm switching into this recomp. Eq for 24 weeks total including this recomp..dunno how that sounds as far as blood health and clots, etc go.

Not sure, this is my first run with EQ, will prob end up around 20 weeks total, I'll let one of the more experienced guys chime in on that. I know most people say it's such a long ester you have to run it for awhile to get the most, I see most commonly recommended minimum 12 weeks, usually 16, so I have a hard time believing 12-16 being a good start, then 24 weeks = death, but like I said I'm just making assumptions.

Very good point...also let's say my diet was okay sometimes and good other times. It really just didnt get to work out like I wanted it to due to family deaths, lots of stress, etc....but nonetheless I am alot bigger. But that means I could've got more solid gains out of this bulk (still 2 weeks left) if my diet were solid 100% of the way. Now that everything is good to go, can I expect gains in muscle still even if my dose were lowered by a couple hundred mg's? Reason I ask is because my diet will be very sold the entire way instead of part of the way. Or is it entirely dose dependent from here? Another words I'd need to make sure the hormones are higher, if not just as much as I'm using right now for my bulk when it comes recomp time.

Test/Tren/Mast is an awesome combo for recomp, cutting and almost anything really.

Very good point...also let's say my diet was okay sometimes and good other times. It really just didnt get to work out like I wanted it to due to family deaths, lots of stress, etc....but nonetheless I am alot bigger. But that means I could've got more solid gains out of this bulk (still 2 weeks left) if my diet were solid 100% of the way. Now that everything is good to go, can I expect gains in muscle still even if my dose were lowered by a couple hundred mg's? Reason I ask is because my diet will be very sold the entire way instead of part of the way. Or is it entirely dose dependent from here? Another words I'd need to make sure the hormones are higher, if not just as much as I'm using right now for my bulk when it comes recomp time.

Its really simple actually... If your taking enough gear to get to 250 ripped and your 250 chubby.. you will grow while you diet.... If you are taking only enough to be 220 ripped and your 250 chubby you will shrink while dieting... how much will be enough to get you to 250 ripped... well you have to figure that out on your own... you get the idea of what I'm trying ot say? lol

Im having a nice recomp with tren. Weight same as when i started but waist inch smaller. Was supposed to be a cut but i cant lose weight on tren and got addicted to strength gains so don't want to cut cals any further. Im on 50 t3 ed too

a little test

tren

mast

and then diet your ass off

id say hgh aswell but i got no experience with it, so id just be parroting others if i said GH, but from all the hype is say it should do wonders wen combined with tren

Last edited:
I like the test/tren/mast stack.. wondering how much benefit IGF-DES would add?

I know for me 100 mcgs of LR3 = instant recomp.

Last edited:
Parabolin is my favorite recomp if you can find the ester somewhere

Stacked with half what you took in para/dostinex/tiny letro/low eq - then finished up with test prop/var for 4-6 weeks and the tren shutdown isn't as bad

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws