over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recomposition cycle

Simpllyhuge

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
So I am about 200 pounds 5'7
I plan on doing a recomp, more muscle, much less fat. Don't know my body Fat % is, but will take before at after pics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353161725.954005.jpg

If the pic above is semi accurate, I would guess I was about 25% but with more muscle.
I was thinking of adding in 100-150 of NPP to about 100 of from all EOD.
Plus Synthetine.

I will be climbing stairs with a weighted vest for 5 minute sets a few times a week. Does this sound good do far?

I have trouble with diet because of my type of work. Times are always different. The things I have available are

Beverly beef liver pills 4x concentrate =2 grams protein each.
Chipolte bowl with double pork and brown rice, options of guacamole and lots of sour cream.
Protein shakes, whey or team skip with milk?
Brown Rice
Steak
BCAA pills from True Nutrition

If I don't eat carbs before and during work out I get very sick and have a shitty work out. Especially during heavy weight training.

Can any one help me out with diet advice as far as amount of carbs etc? Also is this a good choice of AS for recomp. I am on test at all times and don't come off. I stick to compound movements.
Sorry for the mess, I am at work right now on my phone and hiding from the cameras.

You need to hire a DIET coach, period! Save you money from the gear and use that. No way at your BF% should you even think about it. Your problem is your eating, you even admit it and that is a step in the right direction. ;)

Where are the fruits and veggies? If you must eat at Chipoltle, skip the sour cream or bring your own greek yogurt as a substitute. Consider their chicken as a leaner meat substitute. Also, try rotating chicken and fish with your steak. Consuming most of your carbs around your workout should help as well. Look into tabata training as well. It is great for cardio and works very well.

You need to hire a DIET coach, period! Save you money from the gear and use that. No way at your BF% should you even think about it. Your problem is your eating, you even admit it and that is a step in the right direction. ;)

I agree that my eating isn't good but it's because I hardly ever eat. Sometimes I go most of the day will drinking tons of diet Pepsi but not eating. I sleep a lot and am not hungry when I wake up in the afternoon, just end up taking liver pills and drinking diet Pepsi.
Anyway I am planing to change that now. My point is I can't cook meals so its either Chipolte or wraps at work. Protein shakes at home. What are some suggestions to cook. I like raw veggies but not cooked ones.
I would like to hear some suggestions on diet. How much would a diet coach cost me. I kinda have A crazy schedule and ADD so conversing through the Internet a d being consistent about it would be kind of a waste with a coach.
What's the difference between paying a coach who can't see me and asking help from you guys?

I might have exaggerated how fat I am.

Give me an example of a good day of meals please?
What's wrong with Chipolte for one meal?
I consume no sugar at all except for Gatorade during heavy lifting. People here are starting threads about pop tarts lol.

Not defending my lack of diet, just confused and would like a good example of what's an ideal day
I still have like a 33 waist by the way. I bench 255 for sets and dead about 315. Working on my squat form because I keep hurting my back.

So steak isn't lean enough?

Last edited:
Give me an example of a good day of meals please?
What's wrong with Chipolte for one meal?
I consume no sugar at all except for Gatorade during heavy lifting. People here are starting threads about pop tarts lol.

Not defending my lack of diet, just confused and would like a good example of what's an ideal day
I still have like a 33 waist by the way. I bench 255 for sets and dead about 315. Working on my squat form because I keep hurting my back.

So steak isn't lean enough?

How do you have a 33 inch waist and be 25% bf? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I will skip the NPP and just stay on my test cruise for dieting if you guys think that's better. But I don't come off.

Get a blender. For breakfast you could make a food shake with 8oz skim milk, 8oz egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, 1 banana, 3 tablespoons flax seeds, and the protein powder of your choice. This will give you about 70g protein. Depending on your goals, you could add in peanut butter, olive oil, coconut oil, bluberries, you get the picture. You can also use this as a post workout meal. With your Chipoltle, thats 3 solid meals. Add additional meals of the lean meat protein of your choice with fiberous vegtables like kale, broccoli, and asparagus. I lean out very quickly with a reduction of carbs and can easily be adjusted through the shakes. Good choice holding off on the npp. This is where peps will really shine. Once you can see your top abs, blast away.

I agree that my eating isn't good but it's because I hardly ever eat. Sometimes I go most of the day will drinking tons of diet Pepsi but not eating. I sleep a lot and am not hungry when I wake up in the afternoon, just end up taking liver pills and drinking diet Pepsi.
Anyway I am planing to change that now. My point is I can't cook meals so its either Chipolte or wraps at work. Protein shakes at home. What are some suggestions to cook. I like raw veggies but not cooked ones.
I would like to hear some suggestions on diet. How much would a diet coach cost me. I kinda have A crazy schedule and ADD so conversing through the Internet a d being consistent about it would be kind of a waste with a coach.
What's the difference between paying a coach who can't see me and asking help from you guys?

I might have exaggerated how fat I am.

Well, he can show you what places to eat and how to eat at those places. ;) To ask guys on the internet, well some know, some don't as much as they think. I eat out during the day too and eat at Chipotle yesterday. I would not eat what you just ate. I think you are wasting your time by not have someone help you for at least 3 months to point you in the right direction. I know I could write you something on the go. I am always on the go and at 52, I am leaner then most guys 1/2 my age. You are not hungry because your metabolism isn't slowing down more and retaining fat. Your body needs protein, I bet you are not eating enough of that and your macros are all over the place. I would also get rid of those diet sodas and replace with water. ;)

Not being hungry usually means slow metabolism and stress on the liver. Do you do any cardio? If not, you should, it will bring up your metabolism and you will be hungry more often. As far as diet advice, the guys here are pointing you in the right direction. Get rid of the diet soda. It's crap. Sub with water and incorporate more whole foods in your diet.

Basics

Man im not trying to be a dick but if you're 5'7 @ 25% bodyfat and 200 lbs with all the info on here I would suggest not even cycling and getting your training and diet right! You have over 1000 posts here lol. I would highly suggest you hire a coach or go over your training/diet by yourself for a while and observe your body and see what is best for you , then maybe consider cycling once you know your body and what it responds best to.

Man im not trying to be a dick but if you're 5'7 @ 25% bodyfat and 200 lbs with all the info on here I would suggest not even cycling and getting your training and diet right! You have over 1000 posts here lol. I would highly suggest you hire a coach or go over your training/diet by yourself for a while and observe your body and see what is best for you , then maybe consider cycling once you know your body and what it responds best to.

Lol I wasn't always in bad shape. I just started getting back into it after years of being off and having some sort of adrenal crashing. I have a lot of posts because I read this forum while at work doing security overnight.

Any way I will take everyone's advice.
What is a good amount of carbs to shoot for in one day not counting vegetables.

I also will be doing very high Intensity cardio several times a week.

So is the verdict on milk bad for my shakes? I was thinking 150 grams of carbs a day to start.

Not being hungry usually means slow metabolism and stress on the liver. Do you do any cardio? If not, you should, it will bring up your metabolism and you will be hungry more often. As far as diet advice, the guys here are pointing you in the right direction. Get rid of the diet soda. It's crap. Sub with water and incorporate more whole foods in your diet.

Haven't been doing cardio much but plan to start. Stress on the liver from what?

Why is this a disaster? You make it sound like I'm on grams of gear. My diet sucks, not cause I eat shit but because its just not sufficient. I train hard and just need diet guidance.

Last edited:
Haven't been doing cardio much but plan to start. Stress on the liver from what?

Yes, start on the cardio, asap. Your metabolism will go into overdrive which will make you hungrier along with the added benefit of losing weight. You could have liver stress from running orals for example. Have you gotten any blood work done lately?

Yes I did. I ran var for a few weeks but my liver looked pretty good. My HDL really sucked thou, was on the var when I had it done. I had done anything for years before that, except for recently starting lower dose test.
I have extremely low energy so I'm battling that. Tried some Low dose T3 25mcg but just made me more tired and sleepy, so thinking cortisol, Plus my T4 and T3 were pooling. So I plan on doing some more blood work in Dec. I would like to do saliva cortisol but not sure if I can order it my self in NY.
Almost 30 years old.
I don't eat crap by the way, no pizza, sugar, Etc, just have a serious diet soda addiction

Last edited:
Was looking at some other pictures and I think I'm much lower than 25% some people look obese at 25%.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws