advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reconstituion Help (I need to get innovative!)

reebokrunner456

Registered
So I MUST start my hCG cycle tomorrow (LONG story/beside the point)...

It arrived today, but the pharmacy screwed up and it came in amps instead of vials (and I don't have any empty/mixing vials on hand... so if I'm going to start tomorrow as planned and not have to wait to order empty vials, my two options are as follows:

1. Reconstitute in the huge ass 30 mL vial of bac water (if I do this, I'm planning on drawing out 28 mL so that would be a big waste of bac water but more importantly because the bac water vial is so big, I'm not sure if I'll have trouble drawing out my dose of hCG if I reconstitute w/ just 2 mL, when it starts to get low). Also, the bac water vial is a plastic-type material as opposed to glass... and I don't know if this will cause any issues... my guess would be no...

2. Reconstitute w/ Bac 0.9% sodium chloride solution (which comes in a 5 mL glass vial). The waste would be a lot less and it will be much easier to draw out, but my concerns are:
a) can hCG be reconstituted w/ bac .9% sodium chloride?
b) I'm running a 28 days cycle and was wondering if the bac .9% sodium chloride + hCG will still be sterile at 28 days............ the pamphlet/drug insert (this dilutent came w/ my script for GH) says to "discard after 14 days of use".... but my doc said that (when mixed w/ GH) I can get AT LEAST 21 days safely (I made sure to clarify since my script for the GH has me going thru 1 vial every 21 days).

Errrr! Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Can you add bac water into the amp to let it go into solution and then draw it into a diabetic syringe. Store the loaded syringe in the refrigerator and just inject the amount you need and leave the rest in the diabetic syringe? I reuse syringes 50 times and leave them in the refrigerator.

Hcg is good for 20 days reconstituted and refrigerated but I'm sure a month is no big deal if you use bac water. I'm never use sodium chloride. Not sure if it's a viable option.

Thanks for the suggestion! That actually crossed my mind as well... I've read mixed things about storing the hCG in non-glass (for that length of time), so I'm really not sure on that.

I can say for sure that I used to buy it in 10,000 IUs at once and reconstitute w/ bac water and never had issues... using it for over 50 days!!!! BUt even though I never noticed a dec. in effectiveness, I figured that when I run it for that long it would certainly be more fresh to do 2 rounds of 5000 IUs.

A few sites that sell the Hospira brand state descriptions such as the following:
Hospira Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride for injection USP is a sterile, multiple dose vial that repeated withdrawals may be made to dilute or dissolve drugs for medication. Each milliliter (ml) contains sodium chloride 9 mg and 0.9% (9 mg/ml) benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative. May contain hydrochloric acid for pH adjustment. The pH is 5.0 (4.5 to 7.0). Sodium Chloride, USP is chemically designated NaCl, an white crystalline powder freely soluble in water. What does Bacteriostatic mean? Bacteriostatic is a preservative called Benzyl Alcohol that is added to sterile water for injection to allow the solution to be reused for up to 28 days.

I have a different brand (of bacteriostatic 0.9% sodium chloride), but mine appears to be the exact same dilutent, just a different brand)... and I've used mine w/ GH for 21 days w/o issue, so I'm guessing 28 will be okay...

Well, in the event this info helps someone else, I'll let y'all know how it goes...

I decided to go with option #2 (reconstituting w/ Bac 0.9% sodium chloride solution). I drew out all 5 mL of dilutent, threw out the extra, reconstituted the hCG in the amp with the volume I always use (2 mL), then transferred that to the glass vial that the Bac 0.9% sodium chloride solution came in.

Took my first injection and there was no stinging, welts, or anything out of the ordinary. If I feel any hunger or experience any cramping today or in the upcoming days, then I'll know that maybe this wasn't the best idea (i.e. signs that the hCG is not as effective).

As for length of storage time, I'm assuming that since my doc said this dilutent is good for at least 21 days with HGH, then I'm guessing it will be fine for at least that long with hCG.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131