over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reconstituting hgh

Threebrane

Newbies
Sorry if this is way off protocol. I just have kind of an urgent question that for the life of me i can not find an answer for.
Background:
42 years old
5'9"
205lbs
11% bf
Training for a relay race wich is totally not me... my philosophy has always been be big and stand your ground and you never have to run... well i am also easily influenced and i like to make myself do things i might not necessarily enjoy (at the time) i went from 230lbs at about 17% bf and in decent crossfit shape cycling on 750 per week test e and 600 per week tren.
I know tren and crossfit arent supposed to jive, well it isnt easy i will say that!
So i have been setting up this upcoming cycle for months. I started training for this relay (the klondike relay from skagway alaska to whitehorse canada) and that is getting me lean!.
I have 400iu of hgh jin brand. And this is how i was formulating this plan:
Week 1-20~ 4iu per day hgh(yes i am going to order more)
Week 2-4~ 1500mg of hcg 3x per week
Week 4-16~ 250 test e 2x per week and 200 test prop eod
Week 6-16~ 400 equipose 1x per week
Week 8-10~ 1000mg hcg 3x per week
Week 15-17 1000mg hcg 3x per week
Post cycle nolvadex and some clomid as needed
So i am in week 3.
My hgh came with bac water. But apparently only 10 of the 40.
So i ordered what was advertised as bac water but when i got it i see its dpec treated rna free which seems good, but i dont know how the dpec treated water will affect the hormone when i reconstitute it. Also is it ok to inject?
I did read that the dpec dissapates and neutralizes or something like that after 30 min of the autoclaving process(whatever the f#!* that means)
I have scoured the web and even called the hospital and spoke to several people including a physician on call who didnt know what dpec was and when i explained it to them they said that it sounds better than bacteriostatic water...
So i should feel good right? Well i dont... the lack of info and the ignorance of the hospital staff has not given me the confidence to either ruin my gear or worse maybe my body.
I have a lot of money into this cycle and it is going so good i hate to screw it up now but i am out of my bac water and the regular sterilized water i ordered wont be here for a few days (think amazon in alaska) should i have a lapse in my hgh intake or is it good to use dpec treated water?

Thanks for any help!

Best,
Joel

I notice a bunch of people looking at this thread, but no comments. Am i doing something wrong?

Sorry if this is way off protocol. I just have kind of an urgent question that for the life of me i can not find an answer for.
Background:
42 years old
5'9"
205lbs
11% bf
Training for a relay race wich is totally not me... my philosophy has always been be big and stand your ground and you never have to run... well i am also easily influenced and i like to make myself do things i might not necessarily enjoy (at the time) i went from 230lbs at about 17% bf and in decent crossfit shape cycling on 750 per week test e and 600 per week tren.
I know tren and crossfit arent supposed to jive, well it isnt easy i will say that!
So i have been setting up this upcoming cycle for months. I started training for this relay (the klondike relay from skagway alaska to whitehorse canada) and that is getting me lean!.
I have 400iu of hgh jin brand. And this is how i was formulating this plan:
Week 1-20~ 4iu per day hgh(yes i am going to order more)
Week 2-4~ 1500mg of hcg 3x per week
Week 4-16~ 250 test e 2x per week and 200 test prop eod
Week 6-16~ 400 equipose 1x per week
Week 8-10~ 1000mg hcg 3x per week
Week 15-17 1000mg hcg 3x per week
Post cycle nolvadex and some clomid as needed
So i am in week 3.
My hgh came with bac water. But apparently only 10 of the 40.
So i ordered what was advertised as bac water but when i got it i see its dpec treated rna free which seems good, but i dont know how the dpec treated water will affect the hormone when i reconstitute it. Also is it ok to inject?
I did read that the dpec dissapates and neutralizes or something like that after 30 min of the autoclaving process(whatever the f#!* that means)
I have scoured the web and even called the hospital and spoke to several people including a physician on call who didnt know what dpec was and when i explained it to them they said that it sounds better than bacteriostatic water...
So i should feel good right? Well i dont... the lack of info and the ignorance of the hospital staff has not given me the confidence to either ruin my gear or worse maybe my body.
I have a lot of money into this cycle and it is going so good i hate to screw it up now but i am out of my bac water and the regular sterilized water i ordered wont be here for a few days (think amazon in alaska) should i have a lapse in my hgh intake or is it good to use dpec treated water?

Thanks for any help!

Best,
Joel
So you called a local hospital to ask them about a random chemical and how you want to use it to reconstitute a controlled substance? And then complain about the 'ignorance' of the staff when they didn't know about it, despite the fact that it's nothing that they deal with in their practice? And then you pretend to have 'explained' it to the doctor even though you can't even properly spell DEPC (Diethyl pyrocarbonate)?

You are a dumb, deranged and entitled mofo.

Eat a richard Jeff

Oh hcg is a controlled substance? And you dont need to spell when you speak...
After explaining to the p.a. what DPEC ( and just so you know genius... its one word "diethylpyrocarbonate" oh look i can spell big words i must be smart and have justification to be a pretentious dik) is used for she said it should be fine, even better than BACTERIOSTATIC water... is that spellled right??
Ya know guys like you are why i generally stay away from these places... you are basically a troll... nothing worthwhile to add to a topic so you decide to just focus on stupid crap so you feel better about yourself... i bet you hit women and dogs too.
Dont bother replying cause this is the last comment i have for a dbag like you.Jeff.

After explaining to the p.a. what DPEC ( and just so you know genius... its one word "diethylpyrocarbonate" oh look i can spell big words i must be smart and have justification to be a pretentious dik) is used for she said it should be fine, even better than BACTERIOSTATIC water

How did you "explain" it to her, like this:banghead:

The doctor whose time you were wasting with your retarded inquiry probably just said "it should be fine, even better than BAC water" to get you weirdo off the line.

You are kinda funny Jeff... but i really dont have the time to explain my conversation to the p.a.
It really has nothing to do with the questions i asked...
If you are so smart Jeff, why dont you just answer the question?
Or are you just out for a troll today?

Got an answer

So for anyone who inadvertantly gets into a situation like this, i did finally get some advice from a medical professional.
He said that so long as there were no salts or cloudiness in the water after reconstitution that it will be fine.
A bit more research i have done told me that the autoclaving process destroys the depc in about 30 min. The dpec kills any Rnas or Dnas. (hopefully i got that acronym correct) i assume this also makes it bacteria free. I am only guessing, but i am thinking the doc was concerned that there was some trace diethylpyrocarbonate that wasnt neutralized by the autoclaving process and that would leave behind salts that you would not wantto inject...but you may need to ask Jeff about that...
Sorry i know i am being petty but Jeff is a dink and i bet he suffers from improper post cycle and has a bad case of gyno.
Ok, i am done... sorry Jeff.

I also scheduled an appointment with my GP in a few days and i will follow up with him and update if i learn anything new.

Regards,
Joel

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws