over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reconstitution for 5mg

forklift28

Registered
I just want to make sure i did this right.I got a 5 mg. vial of ghrp-6 and I could only add 3ml of sterile water(which stings like hell) cause I was afraid that I would add too much diluent.In order to get 100 mcg's i would need 6 ticks..correct?

Yes 6 ticks would be 100mcg's if 5mg's was diluted with 3ml's.

yeah but isnt the safe limit for subq injections 5 iu or 5 ticks? the lesser amount that you dilute with the less breakdown of the peptide from what i have read..i dilute my 5 mg with 2 ml so that 2 ticks/ ius gives me 100mcg and less amount of inject solution too..plus do you mix your ghrp -6 with mod grf 1-29 or cjc 1295 in your syringe? thats prolly where you are getting some of your sting from.....0.12-02 ml is actually alot to inject subq....well atleast if your are dosing it all in one stick.

Last edited:
I mixed my other peps that were 2mg. with 2ml also..and it feels like a bee sting everytime..i was told by the source i bought from to reconstitute it this way...he was probably wrong and thats why it stings, i was thinking it was from using sterile water instead of bact.,..any body else got some input on this?

Its going to depend on the size of slin pin you are using. I reconstitute my 5mg vials with 2ml of bac water and on a 1cc pin each 'tick' works out to 50mcgs.

On a 1/2cc pin it would work out to 25mcgs. I suspect the burning is from too much sterile water? Switch to bacteriostatic water on the next vial and use less not more.

yeah that peptide calculator really helped me out..and I knew that the pain was from the sterile water..some other guys try to say it was from the cjc..which i figured was b.s.,.the source i ordered from said it would be fine..aside from the sting it causes im worried about if my peps will degrade faster.

I knew that the pain was from the sterile water...
Yes sir. I always avoid using sterile water...so many of us learn the hard way! Only use sterile water when other options (like bact water) arent available

i dilute my 5 mg with 2 ml so that 2 ticks/ ius gives me 100mcg and less amount of inject solution too..

Its going to depend on the size of slin pin you are using. I reconstitute my 5mg vials with 2ml of bac water and on a 1cc pin each 'tick' works out to 50mcgs.

Just wondering how you guys are calculating…

5 mg = 5,000 mcg
2 mL = 200 ticks

So: 5,000 mcg/200 ticks = 25 mcg per tick

no man..there are only 50 ticks/lines per 1cc/100iu syringe..so 1 line equals 50.

What brand of syringes do you use? I have my Easy Touch right in front of me; they have both 100 units and there are 100 tick marks (lines)...

no man..there are only 50 ticks/lines per 1cc/100iu syringe..so 1 line equals 50.

if yours has 100 lines/ticks..then you should draw 4 lines for each then. so 4 lines will =100

if yours has 100 lines/ticks..then you should draw 4 lines for each then. so 4 lines will =100

Yep, that makes sense; based on what I wrote below:
Just wondering how you guys are calculating…

5 mg = 5,000 mcg
2 mL = 200 ticks

So: 5,000 mcg/200 ticks = 25 mcg per tick
...so that would be 1 tick/25 mcg X 100 mcg = 4 ticks (lines), like you said...

but not according to that freakin peptide calculator! :p (when you put in 1 mL for the volume of the syringe; 5 mgs of peptide; 2 mL for volume added; and 100 mcg for desired dose, it tells you to draw up to tick 2, when it should be up to tick (line) 4!!!

Believe you misunderstand the peptide calculator reebokrunner, the math is correct. 2 mL = 100 ticks on a 100iu syringe

I'm just trying to understand the calculations. My syringes say 1 cc (mL) and they have 101 lines (which I'm assuming = ticks), which is 100 spaces.

It's simple factor label method math... even if you forget about volume and calculate in terms of spaces:

Adding 200 'spaces worth' of bac water into 5,000 mcg of peptide, with desired dose of 100 mcg would be:

200 spaces/5,000 mcg X 100 mcg = 4 spaces (for a 100 mcg dose)

I'm just trying to understand the calculations. My syringes say 1 cc (mL) and they have 101 lines (which I'm assuming = ticks), which is 100 spaces.
Interesting. My U100 insulin syringes clearly have 50 lines to equal 100 units. I stand behind the peptide calculator as it works well for me

What brand of syringes do you use? I have my Easy Touch right in front of me; they have both 100 units and there are 100 tick marks (lines)...

I also use that Easy Touch brand but mine are 1/2cc pin (50iu, 50 ticks only).
So in that case there's the need for 8 tick marks to get 100mcgs

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear