over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recovery from surgery and broken bones

Bigwimp

Registered
Are there any peps or research chems that have been shown to help speed up recovery from broken bones?

I fractured my sternum last october and was taking 4mg cjc w/dac per week plus 250mg test/wk and healed fast. When I told my physical therapist I felt like it was taking forever to heal, she said "I cant believe how fast your healing". I also damaged my PCL and right hand in a car accident. 40 mph, head on, lady made a left in front of my. Her front hit my driver front corner. The seat belt and air bag saved my life. I would think any kind of Gh increasing aid would help.

What bones are broken? If you can`t get around try and move some body part that can. Get some blood flow in the body. Nutrients need to circulate, dead cells need to be disposed of, etc.

I broke and spiraled my lower leg bone in a motorcycle accident and shifted my ankle over. I am on 200mg/week of cyp already for trt. I am self employed so longer I can't work the longer I make no money :)
I'm hoping to try anything that could shave even 2 weeks off my recovery. Due to my size they have already warned me about trying to put my weight down too soon on my left side, I weigh 300 lbs now but I am sure to lose a few pounds not being able to go to the gym. My surgery is this Wednesday.

just be realistic on recovery time. If they say 8 weeks don`t try and push for 4 weeks. Supps can help a little but are not miracles. Maybe add some MK 677 too. Rest up. Keep the other limbs moving, arm circles laying in bed, shake the other leg, keep that blood and possibly lymph moving

MK-677

Treatment with the oral growth hormone secretagogue MK-677 increases markers of bone formation and bone resorption in obese young males.

Randomized controlled trial
Svensson J, et al. J Bone Miner Res. 1998.
Show full citation
Abstract
The effect of 2 months of treatment with the oral growth hormone (GH) secretagogue MK-677 on markers of bone metabolism was determined in healthy obese male subjects. This was a randomized, double-blind, parallel, placebo-controlled study. Twenty-four healthy obese males, 19-49 years of age, with body mass index > 30 kg/m2 were treated with MK-677 (25 mg/day; n = 12) or placebo (n = 12) for 8 weeks. MK-677 increased markers of bone formation; a 23% increase in the carboxy-terminal propeptide of type I procollagen levels and a 28% increase in procollagen III peptide levels were seen with as little as 2 weeks of MK-677 treatment (p < 0.01 and p = 0.001 vs. placebo, respectively) while a 15% increase in serum levels of osteocalcin was not detected until 8 weeks of treatment (p < 0.01 vs. placebo). Markers of bone resorption were induced within 2 weeks of treatment with MK-677; serum levels of the carboxy-terminal cross-linked telopeptide of type I collagen were increased 26% at 8 weeks (p = 0.001 vs. placebo), and urine hydroxyproline/creatinine and calcium/creatinine ratios at 8 weeks were increased by 23% (p < 0.05 vs. placebo) and 46% (p < 0.05 vs placebo), respectively, MK-677 increased serum insulin-like growth factor binding protein-5 (IGFBP-5) by 43-44% after 2-8 weeks of treatment (p < 0.01 vs. placebo). Serum IGFBP-4 was increased by 25% after 2 weeks of treatment (p < 0.001 vs. placebo) but no significant change from baseline was observed after 8 weeks of treatment. Plasma interleukin-6 was not significantly changed by active treatment. In conclusion, short-term treatment of healthy obese male volunteers with the GH secretagogue MK-677 increases markers of both bone resorption and formation. Large increases in serum levels of IGF-1 and IGFBP-5 and a transient increase in serum IGFBP-4 were found. Future long-term studies are needed to investigate if prolonged treatment with MK-677 increases bone mass.

Thank you guys. Yea I can't sit still long before I start to get antsy so I am pretty sure I will be able to keep most of body moving or fidgeting around to try and keep blood flowing. I do believe I have a bottle of MK floating around too that I will have to find or get more even. Thanks again.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws