over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recovery of fertility

Akclass

Newbies
Hi all

My hubby nd I have been trying to conceive for over a year now. He was told he had 0 sperm last April (2018) which wasn’t a huge surprise given he was completely shut down after years of use. He came off in April. By June he had 5 million spent / ml

This Feb he was up to 12 million.
I don’t know exactly which protocols he had followed for pct but he used hcg initially. Then clomid earlier this year ( which would explain the higher sperm count)

He didn’t take to clomid very well. Made him emotional and anxious.

We did get pregnant around that time but had an early loss. This gave us some hope that he was recovering though. So we carried on a few more months with no joy. In this time he did try some proviron and was on meds for thyroid issues.

In July his testosterone level had dropped as had his sperm count. Not sure why as we honestly thought recovery was happening.

He now has in range fsh and Lh but low test level ( according to the official range he is within range but seems low end.. of 9.4 nmol / 277 ng)

Over the last couple of months he has tried clomid again and now HMG on its own.
No sperm check since july.
Is it unlikely he will ever improve his t level and or sperm count.
Just feels odd that he did get a better result at the beginning of the year for it to drop mid year.

Also is HMG on its own any use? His LH is 4 so he didn’t want to use HCG

Many thanks all

Clomid used for too long and too high a dosage causes the pituitary to lose sensitivity to it. This is a fertility protocol from ALR that supposedly worked for others.

Day
1. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg/Lupron .35mg
2. Lupron .35 mg
3. Lupron .35 mg
4. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /Lupron .35mg
5. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
6. Lupron .35 mg
7. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
8. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /Pergonal
9. HCG 2000iu
10. Pergonal
11. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemastane 12.5mg
12. Pergonal/HCG 2000iu
13. Pergonal
14. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /HCG 2000iu
15. Pergonal
16. HCG 2000iu
17. Pergonal
18. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg
19. Pergonal/HCG 2000iu
20. Off
21. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /HCG 2000iu
22. Lupron .35 mg
23. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
24. Lupron .35 mg
25. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /Lupron .35mg
26. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
27. Lupron .35 mg
28. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu

Pergonal is HMG comes in 75 iu of FSH and 75 iu of LH per single dose vial. And it is a Sub-Q. Generic version is IM. About $11.
It says that in almost all cases where HPTA function is inhibited by the negative feedback loop due to AAS use, activity can be restored in about THREE months.

The key factors are:

1.) Control or elimination of negative feedback loops factors such as estrogen and prolactin.

2.) Re-initiating of pituitary and testes function.
Okay, so the use of an anti-prolactin like cabergoline or bromocriptine is needed, as is an anti-aromatase (anti-estrogen) such as Arimidex or Exemestane for elimination of negative feedback loops. Re-initiating of the pituitary glands and testes function is a matter of supplying GnRH, LH and FSH in the correct sequence to avoid additional feedback loops.

I spoke to Dr. Crisler back in 2014 and he told me the fertility protocol he used for his clients:

2000 i.u. HCG M/W/F

75 i.u. HMG T/Th/Sat

20mg nolvadex every day.

He said it didn't matter how long or how large of steroid dosages the client had taken in the past, this protocol worked for every client he prescribed it to, every time. ProM member Mike036 went to a fertility doctor and used this same protocol, and it worked for him. I think Mike said he had to stay on it for around three months. Maybe Mike will post in this thread, and can give more details.

I spoke to Dr. Crisler back in 2014 and he told me the fertility protocol he used for his clients:

2000 i.u. HCG M/W/F

75 i.u. HMG T/Th/Sat

20mg nolvadex every day.

He said it didn't matter how long or how large of steroid dosages the client had taken in the past, this protocol worked for every client he prescribed it to, every time. ProM member Mike036 went to a fertility doctor and used this same protocol, and it worked for him. I think Mike said he had to stay on it for around three months. Maybe Mike will post in this thread, and can give more details.
My wife and I did go to a fertility doctor. My sperm count was zero. The fertility doctor prescribed me 10,000iu’s/week of hcg split mon-wed-fri and 75ius HMG on Monday’s and Friday’s only for the first 4 weeks. The fertility doctor hand me stop the HMG after 4 weeks and continue the hcg until my wife became pregnant. This took about 9 months the first time. The second time my wife got pregnant in about 2 months. I did follow the protocol for the first month because my insurance at the time covered my fertility medication for 30 days. After the 30 days I dropped the hcg dose down to 5000ius/week.
I do want to add that the second time where my wife got pregnant in about 2 months I purchased my hcg and hmg from one of the online pharmacies in India. Safe to say the hcg and hmg were the real deal

2000 i.u. HCG M/W/F

75 i.u. HMG T/Th/Sat

20mg nolvadex every day.

Much simpler and cheaper than the ALR protocol.

Thank you so much guys. He’s tried hcg and hmg but it’s been 18 months or so and his test levels are still bottom of the range :(

Thank you so much guys. He’s tried hcg and hmg but it’s been 18 months or so and his test levels are still bottom of the range :(
I suggest doing what I did and going to a fertility doctor. The cost was $500 which my insurance company wouldn’t pay so I paid out of pocket. The fertility doctor will do thorough bloodwork on both of you and a semen analysis to determine where the problem lies

I suggest doing what I did and going to a fertility doctor. The cost was $500 which my insurance company wouldn’t pay so I paid out of pocket. The fertility doctor will do thorough bloodwork on both of you and a semen analysis to determine where the problem lies

Thank you, they don’t offer this in the UK unfortunately. HCG/HMG is not something the fertility docs or endroconogists recognise for males :(
He has had bloodwork done every 3 months and a few semen analysis tests too. We saw some recovery earlier this year and then a nosedive mid year. Hmg was the only thing he hadn’t tried until September so he has used 75iu of that twice a week for the last couple of months. It’s so frustrating that they don’t do much for Male fertility here it’s all based on us having to research and pull a protocol together.

He has some hcg but felt that as his Lh is in range he doesn’t want to use that. Maybe I can convince him one last time to try hcg and hmg together. Thanks again for your help

I would suggest both together and include low dose Clomid (12.5-25mg x3 weekly). He may have crossed over into full primary hypogonadism. This will prevent his testes from ever responding appropriately and will need much higher levels of everything to achieve fertility.

If nothing else works consider adoption. These kids need families too and while there are difficulties in the process it is worth it.

I would suggest both together and include low dose Clomid (12.5-25mg x3 weekly). He may have crossed over into full primary hypogonadism. This will prevent his testes from ever responding appropriately and will need much higher levels of everything to achieve fertility.

If nothing else works consider adoption. These kids need families too and while there are difficulties in the process it is worth it.

Thank you so much for your help. Adoption is most certainly something both of us have always wanted to do, whether we have our own or not. We would love to give a child a loving home.

We also might consider ivf in the new year as well, try via that route first. He is producing sperm, but at the last count it was still lower than the ‘healthy’ range.

I will also suggest hcg / hmg and clomid but he is a bit down about it all at the moment. Symptom of low test I guess makes him feel really down.

Thanks again.

I put a LIKE at the bottom of your post because you said thank you. I hope he can get his test level back up soon so he feels better.

I really hope that y’all get this resolved and can have a child of your own, and then adopt if you choose as well.

My girl and I are going to try later this year.

I not only have used gear, but im now on TRT bc I had testicular cancer at 18 and had to get one of the boys removed.

Y’all just keep at it. Kids are wonderful. If it’s meant to happen it will happen.

I love the dedication on your part coming here to sort it out with him.

I was put on TRT and wife for Pergo in about a year @200mg of test C good luck wishing you well

My wife and I did go to a fertility doctor. My sperm count was zero. The fertility doctor prescribed me 10,000iu’s/week of hcg split mon-wed-fri and 75ius HMG on Monday’s and Friday’s only for the first 4 weeks. The fertility doctor hand me stop the HMG after 4 weeks and continue the hcg until my wife became pregnant. This took about 9 months the first time. The second time my wife got pregnant in about 2 months. I did follow the protocol for the first month because my insurance at the time covered my fertility medication for 30 days. After the 30 days I dropped the hcg dose down to 5000ius/week.
I do want to add that the second time where my wife got pregnant in about 2 months I purchased my hcg and hmg from one of the online pharmacies in India. Safe to say the hcg and hmg were the real deal

was that from clearsky by chance?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity