over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Red Beet Root Extract for lowering high blood pressure

Chembody

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was listing to CBUM on him saying when he adds 20lbs of muscle and his blood pressure goes up he takes Red Beet Root extract to lower high blood pressure.
What dose are they taking for it to really help lower blood pressure when on gear?
Any one have any experience on taking this to combat high blood pressure?

I’ve taken super beets powder and/or chews. I think the chews are like 325mg.

I’ve bought the capsule supplement form and I don’t recall what the mg was?

My best success with actually lowering BP with beet root powder I got from 1 pound bag from Piping Rock and I add a tablespoon to my morning protein shake.

NO2 supps work well also for me.

However, with gear I need a BP med so I take Lisinopril prescribed from my doctor.

It acts like a vasodilator of some kind right? Improves pumps? Beets are a nitrate from my understanding.

I got some powder that's been sitting here for a year or two. It's nasty. I haven't really figured out how to measure z or with something to mask that taste. Maybe will try zero cola . Anyone got any drinks it mixes well with?

It acts like a vasodilator of some kind right? Improves pumps? Beets are a nitrate from my understanding.

I got some powder that's been sitting here for a year or two. It's nasty. I haven't really figured out how to measure z or with something to mask that taste. Maybe will try zero cola . Anyone got any drinks it mixes well with?
I put my beets root powder in my intra workout drink, I use EAA and BCAA (flavored), I only use the BCAA as flavoring as most of them have really good flavors

I put my beets root powder in my intra workout drink, I use EAA and BCAA (flavored), I only use the BCAA as flavoring as most of them have really good flavors
. I have glycerol , beta alanine, glutamine, eaas, whey, dextrose , taurine, creatine, and now beet root powder, in gym bag.

I shotgun eaas, use flavor packs . I've tried mixing it in the shake but makes shake too tart. Typically use flavors like pineapple, mango, watermelon, for eaas and bcaas.

I'm going to have to shotgun the beets bc dextrose flavor is chocolate covered strawberry and mixing beet root powder would mess that up

I have been using beet root powder for several years now. My bp in the past was around 140 over 90. With using beet root powder twice a day for a total of 8 grams my bp is low 120’s over high 70’s low 80’s. The brand I use is power beets. It’s around $25 on Amazon

I have been using beet root powder for several years now. My bp in the past was around 140 over 90. With using beet root powder twice a day for a total of 8 grams my bp is low 120’s over high 70’s low 80’s. The brand I use is power beets. It’s around $25 on Amazon
Wild shit, I’m going to give it a try!!!!

Thanks bud!
I was taking it once a day i will increase it to twice a day. My bp is the same 140-145/90.

Is the beet root powder True Nutrition sells the same as say Power Beets, or is Power Beets a more concentrated product? Looking at the label TN's is beet root powder, and Power Beets is beet root juice powder.

I have TN's beet root powder, have taken up to 25g preworkout and did not notice any extra pump/vasodilation. I need to dose again and track blood pressure to see if there are any changes there.

I have been using beet root powder for many years. About 1.5 tablespoons a day in my shake. Which is about 15 grams or the equivalent of 4 beets. It helps restore the nitric oxide that we make more of when we are young. It seems to lower my BP 5-10 points but nothing drastic.

I have been using beet root powder for many years. About 1.5 tablespoons a day in my shake. Which is about 15 grams or the equivalent of 4 beets. It helps restore the nitric oxide that we make more of when we are young. It seems to lower my BP 5-10 points but nothing drastic.
Same. I mix it up in my pre and intra if I’m doing that song and dance. I buy it in bulk. One of my fav supps along w iodized salt/glycerine preworkout

My beet root powder tastes like fresh dirt. I mix it in chocolate or vanilla protein shake. Works fine and I slam it anyway. No issues.

Ya can’t mix the pure beet root powder with anything sweet or it it amplify the dirt taste.

It works really well tho to help improve BP.

I find agamanatine works better than beet root. Also helps with regularity.

Good call and no oxalates to deal with (beets are loaded w oxalates then can be problematic for several reasons in “some” people).

agamanatine is for building muscle how does it help
You with lowering blood pressure?

. I have glycerol , beta alanine, glutamine, eaas, whey, dextrose , taurine, creatine, and now beet root powder, in gym bag.

I shotgun eaas, use flavor packs . I've tried mixing it in the shake but makes shake too tart. Typically use flavors like pineapple, mango, watermelon, for eaas and bcaas.

I'm going to have to shotgun the beets bc dextrose flavor is chocolate covered strawberry and mixing beet root powder would mess that up
I need eaas, which ones do you take?

True Nutrition

If someone knows a better amino acid profile and price, please chime in, as far as currently, these are first choice. I buy a lot of stuff there.
What do you think about Bulksupplements.com EAA?

Attachments

• F2D47B5B-7F18-443C-858D-11BA531F7C16.png
    F2D47B5B-7F18-443C-858D-11BA531F7C16.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 5
What do you think about Bulksupplements.com EAA?
Not directed to me. Sometimes their products seem off. Hit or miss. So I've been using other companies. Haven't tried their EAA but just speaking in general.
For instance I have a whole bag of their ashwaghanda that tastes nothing like ashwaghanda. Tastes like cocamine or some coca extract. Very stimmy.
I tried another powder supplier and taste and feel are as expected

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner