over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RED CROSS JUST CALLED...

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
i was a bit freaked.. did they find something in my last blood donation? so i called back and they said that my platelets were great and wanted me to donate my platelets.. they said my count was 204,000.. O pos.. but for a second there i was like "oh crap"..:D

That would freak me out a bit too at first LOL

Initially, I too would have shit my pants as well!:)

I got the same call. I went to a special center they had for platlet donation. It takes about 90mins. They use it for Chemo patients and such so I thought it was a good thing to do. I dont think there was any particular health benefit to me. Not sure though.

Once in the early 90's with the big aids scare (Magic Johnson) and I was a bouncer in college and banging bitches like crazy I gave blood for new health insurance (have never had to do again) but this particular company wanted it so technician comes to my house does mini physical takes a tube of blood and a couple of days later I see on my caller ID that the lab calls me like 3 times and finallly left me a message to call them back regarding my blood sample. Needless to say I had a panic attack and almost shit my pants. Well when I finally got the balls to call them back to see what the fuck they wanted with my heart pounding out of my chest they tell me the technician mislabeled my sample and it was misplaced and they needed another one. I wore a rubber with any strange until I got married.

Yeah, they do that to me too. The minute you are eligible to donate again, they will call you to come back. I am also O+ and that makes us very popular in their book being a universal donor. I always do the double red.

Had a similar experience...

Went to give blood a United Blood Services. Hadn't donated blood since college (20+yrs). They entered my info into the computer. The lady looked at me and said you can't give blood you have been red flagged. I was shocked. I asked what was the problem and she just gave me a card with a phone number to call and "have a nice day!" Turns out when I donated in college I answered one of the questions about drug use and that I could never donate again. So I went to the Red Cross and they were happy to take my blood. They send me reminders every few months that they would like some more! So be careful what you say when your young or when ever. Being honest about everything isnt always the smartest thing to do.

Same thing happened to me. Freaked me out so I was worried when I called. I am also O + and they have been calling me on a regular basis to give blood.

Yeah, they do that to me too. The minute you are eligible to donate again, they will call you to come back. I am also O+ and that makes us very popular in their book being a universal donor. I always do the double red.

Same thing happened to me. Freaked me out so I was worried when I called. I am also O + and they have been calling me on a regular basis to give blood.

O+ ftw.

on a side note / ot
one time when giving blood the lady nicked the vien or something like that, was a weird feeling and she said 'oops' when she did it, lol. Then said "dont look", i did there was blood all over the spot, lol, then i think it was the head nurse came over and looked. She then asked if she could do the other arm, I said "sure"

i was a bit freaked.. did they find something in my last blood donation? so i called back and they said that my platelets were great and wanted me to donate my platelets.. they said my count was 204,000.. O pos.. but for a second there i was like "oh crap"..:D

Its always great to donate. You can truly save some lifes.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear