over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Red Dragon

vitor

Registered
Anyone try/hear of red dragon anabolics, just checking ..

I have head of them but I have never personally tried them. Though I hear good things about them

I believe Red Dragon was formerly called GAC, an underground domestic lab. Recent reports are that he has set up shop outside the US and has expanded the product line. Supposedly he worked in the pharmacutical industry and was an average BB and gear user. After a bad infection with mexican gear he started making his own. Then he sold to a few freinds at the gym, made some cash, business grew and he started his "company". In his interview he swore he would never get caught, probably why he moved. All of his products, if legit, are the best, cleanest availiable (according to him and many other reputable sources).

Good

I was inquiring because I have never heard of them and I know there have been some bunk anavar tabs lately. Ever Since I've been using var Im always looking to try new brands and see what is out there. I have yet to try the SPA or BTG, mostly generics. I did use some bulk powder I bought and it was pretty good. I guess Red dragon has 5,10,25,50mg Tabs, at a reasonable price, I will keep you posted on results.

gnpower said:
I believe Red Dragon was formerly called GAC,

Actually, he is now Red Star of China and he's had his fair share of problems. Underdosed products, products not containing what the label said and alot of people lost money in the MK fiasco. Guy isn't that great in my book.

Vitor I believe I know who you're speaking off, there's someone on the Meso board from China with a selection of Var and other gear that mirrors the doses you were speaking off, not wanting to mention any names here but from what I can gather he seems to be a very respected source.

Wolverine, you're right. I don't know why I thought that. I just looked at the interview I read, and GAC is now - Red Star of China. The interview was on t-mags web site. The reason I thought he was legit is because t-mag always brags him up. I guess you shouldn't always beleive what you read. BTW t-mag has gotten really bad lately, printing all sorts of goofy training articles and and slamming competetive bodybuilding. Sorry Vitor, didn't mean to steer you wrong. I guess I can't keep my red stars and red dragons straight.

When I first heard of Rad Dragon-I was going to say it was GAC also, until I thought for a sec and realized Red Start is GAC.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear