over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Red Face

brucepancake

Registered
I have been off and on cycles for year. I recently started a 7 week cycle of anavar 200mg. I know this is high but I really wanted to see how good anavar could be. I am taking this with 150 test, 500 teen and 500 mast. In all my years I may of had high blood pressure once but to be honest I don't remember and I am always getting regular check ups. Anyway my face has been very flush lately. This has never happened to me that I can remember. Do you think its high blood pressure form the anavar? The dose?

Whats your blood pressure? And any/all of what youre taking can/will cause increase in BP, not just the var

Well an easy way to find out would be test your blood pressure! Buy a good monitor so you can check it through the day. 200mg avar ed and 500mg tren is not exactly ideal for blood pressure so I wouldn't be surprised if it were elevated.

I have been off and on cycles for year. I recently started a 7 week cycle of anavar 200mg. I know this is high but I really wanted to see how good anavar could be. I am taking this with 150 test, 500 teen and 500 mast. In all my years I may of had high blood pressure once but to be honest I don't remember and I am always getting regular check ups. Anyway my face has been very flush lately. This has never happened to me that I can remember. Do you think its high blood pressure form the anavar? The dose?

I would say check your BP initially BUT I had this happen to a good friend not long ago. Hes NEVER used AAS a day in his life and is just your average Joe. After all his blood work came back it was all perfect,,,they never have found the cause of him getting so flush red.

If you buy a BP monitor, make sure to spend some money and get one with the bigger arm cuff (assuming you need that). The wrist cuffs aren't that accurate.

When you say that you've had regular check ups, does that include blood work? Do you know what your RBC and Hematocrit levels are? Do you know where your estrogen levels, etc are at? What ancillaries are you using...For some people, tamoxifen causes flushing.

If you do need to get blood work, 200mg of var is going to kill your HDL!

High BP is a good guess. However, high estrogen or even simply supraphysiological doses of androgens can cause redness. I get this frequently. For me it seems estrogen related.

Thank you for the responses. Basically what I already knew just wanted to get your opions. Yes when I am checked I have all blood work done. Was on HRT for awhile and since then always have the full arrange of bloodworm done. No ancillaries. Test is so low and teen at that level has never caused me any issues. Never needed blood pressure meds. I also started blending kale, spinach, spiralina and bee pollen granules in a shake. On the bee pollen it says to start very low but as is my nature I have been putting a teaspoon in . Im wondering if that might be causing it. Like a niacin thing or something.

I used to have a red face on cycle as well, bloodwork was always in range.
Since i added at least 30min of slow and steady cardio each day my face color turned back to normal. It tooked about 2-3 months. Maybe that will help.
Regards

It could be related to bp and high red blood cell.

If you buy a BP monitor, make sure to spend some money and get one with the bigger arm cuff (assuming you need that). The wrist cuffs aren't that accurate.

When you say that you've had regular check ups, does that include blood work? Do you know what your RBC and Hematocrit levels are? Do you know where your estrogen levels, etc are at? What ancillaries are you using...For some people, tamoxifen causes flushing.

If you do need to get blood work, 200mg of var is going to kill your HDL!

Good advice.

This is a good monitor:

**broken link removed**

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Omron-Series-Pressure-Monitor-ComFit/dp/B004H44GB4"]Amazon.com: Omron 10 Plus Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with ComFit Cuff: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51i-Wn745qL.@@AMEPARAM@@51i-Wn745qL[/ame]

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear