over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Red Lerille's Health & Racquet Club

@slesh, I cannot get down with raw oysters son! Man I’ve tried several times and they come right back up! Can eat em fried or grilled, just not raw!

Cage

@slesh, I cannot get down with raw oysters son! Man I’ve tried several times and they come right back up! Can eat em fried or grilled, just not raw!

Cage
Hahaha dude you’re not alone. Half my boys out here won’t eat them either - only charbroiled. Sadly Dons stopped doing the 50 cent raws because of Covid - I used to come on Mondays and eat 5 dozen easy.

Hahaha dude you’re not alone. Half my boys out here won’t eat them either - only charbroiled. Sadly Dons stopped doing the 50 cent raws because of Covid - I used to come on Mondays and eat 5 dozen easy.

Hey Slesh,

This is where I used to go. Never had a bad experience with oysters but have not been here in years, did drive by a few months ago. Still there with cars parked all over the fricken place. Must still be good. (I remember my wife and I riding our bikes our there years ago and I will tell you what, oysters, beer and bikes do not go together.)

How are the prices here? I have no idea since this CA is the only place I have eaten them.

I live in Florida and work all over coastal LA. Best king cake IMO is The Pecan House in Lafourche Parrish. Get at least 2 every year. Lafayette is always a good time for me too.

Hey Slesh,

This is where I used to go. Never had a bad experience with oysters but have not been here in years, did drive by a few months ago. Still there with cars parked all over the fricken place. Must still be good. (I remember my wife and I riding our bikes our there years ago and I will tell you what, oysters, beer and bikes do not go together.)

How are the prices here? I have no idea since this CA is the only place I have eaten them.
Man for years Lafayette would have insane raw oyster specials at different restaurants throughout the week. We had one spot that would do 25 cents a raw! A lot of the spots here stopped doing it because they're trying to make up for lost revenue during Covid. The other night I think they were 99 cents at Don's which is no deal at all for gulf oysters. I might as well go back to Boca and pay $2 for Blue Points...

Is that weasel piss your drinking? Come on Slesh, you can do better than that.
Hahahhahaha dude I actually never drink beer but whenever I’m in Lafayette at Dons I ALWAYS get a Bud Heavy!

I only say that because my wife was probably the first person outside of Russian River Brewery employees to try their annual, limited release triple IPA, Pliny the Younger, coming in at 10.25% AbV . . . at 11:30am today . . . what a lush.

I only say that because my wife was probably the first person outside of Russian River Brewery employees to try their annual, limited release triple IPA, Pliny the Younger, coming in at 10.25% AbV . . . at 11:30am today . . . what a lush.
Oh man. If I was in the area I woulda been too. Pliny the Younger is a rite of passage.

I’m a huge craft beer guy, even though I’ll only drink it once every couple weeks. Used to Trappist beer like Westvleteren 12 too lol

Oh man. If I was in the area I woulda been too. Pliny the Younger is a rite of passage.

I’m a huge craft beer guy, even though I’ll only drink it once every couple weeks. Used to Trappist beer like Westvleteren 12 too lol
👍 Up until a year ago I lived within crawling distance of the pub. Spent many an hour in line during release. We are still close by but I don’t anymore
so I live vicariously through my wife’s drunken adventures 😉

Have any of y’all been here? It’s in Lafayette, Louisiana and is easily the best gym/health club I’ve ever been to especially for bodybuilders. I’ve considered moving back to Lafayette just for this gym lol. I doubt most of y’all are planning a vacation or have business in Lafayette but if you live or are visiting the Houston/Nola areas I highly recommend you make the 2-3 hour drive and check this place out. It’s just so fucking incredible from the equipment to the cafe. I believe @cage99 has lifted here.
I trained there a few times years ago. I LOVE Lafayette! I went to USL and met my wife there 30 years ago. I'm originally from New Orleans. We always make it a point to stop in Lafayette on road trips home. Meche's donuts and king cakes are absolutely DELICIOUS!!☺️☺️

I trained there a few times years ago. I LOVE Lafayette! I went to USL and met my wife there 30 years ago. I'm originally from New Orleans. We always make it a point to stop in Lafayette on road trips home. Meche's donuts and king cakes are absolutely DELICIOUS!!☺️☺️
Hell yeah!

I was there for a wedding two weeks ago. I lived in Laffy from 2012-14. Try and go back 3-4 times a year.

I was not expecting this thread when I logged on. I've been a member for about 30 years. It's an awesome place. I keep waiting for them to make a multi-tiered parking garage so they can build out more into the parking lot. They are doing some work off of Doucet where the little convenience store was (recently tore it down)...I'm wonderng if Red bought it, or already owned it, and is expanding again.

I was not expecting this thread when I logged on. I've been a member for about 30 years. It's an awesome place. I keep waiting for them to make a multi-tiered parking garage so they can build out more into the parking lot. They are doing some work off of Doucet where the little convenience store was (recently tore it down)...I'm wonderng if Red bought it, or already owned it, and is expanding again.
Red bought it. They’re blowing out the women’s only section and making it much larger. Lol they basically in the Zea parking lot.

And yeah the only thing really missing is a covered parking garage.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws