advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Red Line Anabolics has been busted in Oklahoma.

JackBNimble

Registered
Red Line Anabolics has been busted in Oklahoma. I’m reasonably certain that the lab’s owners had been members of Steroid.com, EliteFitness.com, SourceAuthority.net, Mesomorphosis.com, and Steroidology.com. It’s highly probable that the screen name being used by the lab on many of these boards was Knuckles101.

The lab was owned (allegedly) by Dakota Epperly, Cortny Choate, and Marcus Wade.

They had a typical set up, ordering from China, etc….and when they got busted, the usual supplies were found: scales, empty vials, empty capsules, a hand capper, raw (*Steroid) powder, liquid steroids (*injectable), syringes, and a ledger/journal. Sounds more or less like a typical underground lab.

Their product line included the usual suspects like Tren, EQ, Dbol, Winstrol, and a variety of different testosterone esters. Unfortunately, they also dabbled in recreational drugs like cocaine and ecstasy, and they got popped for them too.

This is from Anthony Robert's Blog

Photos HERE

**broken link removed**

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Its the rec. drugs that will get you popped more often than not.....

Red Line Anabolics has been busted in Oklahoma. I’m reasonably certain that the lab’s owners had been members of Steroid.com, EliteFitness.com, SourceAuthority.net, Mesomorphosis.com, and Steroidology.com. It’s highly probable that the screen name being used by the lab on many of these boards was Knuckles101.

The lab was owned (allegedly) by Dakota Epperly, Cortny Choate, and Marcus Wade.

They had a typical set up, ordering from China, etc….and when they got busted, the usual supplies were found: scales, empty vials, empty capsules, a hand capper, raw (*Steroid) powder, liquid steroids (*injectable), syringes, and a ledger/journal. Sounds more or less like a typical underground lab.

Their product line included the usual suspects like Tren, EQ, Dbol, Winstrol, and a variety of different testosterone esters. Unfortunately, they also dabbled in recreational drugs like cocaine and ecstasy, and they got popped for them too.

This is from Anthony Robert's Blog

Photos HERE

**broken link removed**

99.9% chance they got popped for the rec drugs and 'happened' to find the juice lab

99.9% chance they got popped for the rec drugs and 'happened' to find the juice lab
No...its the stupid idea that you can order from China over and over and no one at the Postal inspection office will notice...all those who got busted during ORD where ordering directly from china...stupid thing to do !!!!
Rec. Drugs have nothing to do with it.

i agree with rooster....i bet they used one addy for all there packs...godbless them..hope all is well...

"During the investigation, Woodward said undercover agents bought steroids from the suspects, as well as some Ecstasy and cocaine."

seems it was a combo that got them busted

"According to Woodward, additional arrests are possible as the investigation continues into those purchasing the "Red Line" steroids."

any truth to that you think?

Sucks for those involved. Hypothetically speaking, it would seem if you were going to engage in this business in the US, a few factors would need to apply.

1-I think I would want to live in a fairly metropolitan area that has access to many places from which to mail products. Also in the grand spectrum of crime that goes on in a big city, this wouldn't be a blip on the scale of LE.

2- I think I'd live in an area like Vegas or Phoenix, close enough to have access to a hundred Western Unions and post offices, but with land relatively cheap outside city limits. Lots of rentals there. Also in Vegas, the ability to declare money as gambling winnings and avoid the full brunt of the IRS if the worst happens.

3- Don't mix rec drugs with business. Bad idea, and much deeper legal issues.

What's a ballpark estimate on the time the main person is likely to serve here when all is said and done?

As a straight guy, I'm just fascinated with those who roll the dice in this business. If this is out of bounds, I apologize, and please delete.

I think it also has to do with the sales process-if it's not anonymous mail order, someone somewhere is going to talk and word will get around

How old?! 20, 23, and 26yrs. old AND dealin with certain rec. drugs...

I'm shocked they got caught...Sounds like they knew what they were doing at least:rolleyes:

The only other thing I'm shocked about is why ar's blog is being linked:p

Last edited:

nothing to say other than that is completely wrong - involvement in rec drugs will ALWAYS get you watched, then whatever else you may be doing will get noticed

people who do rec drugs are clubbers, strippers, young out-of-high school girls, etc. they all have BIG mouths. guaranteed trouble.

No need to be dumb if you can't show it.

I hope others see the lesson here. At such a young age their lives are ruin. Was it really worth making a few bucks for some serious jail time?

Whats funny to me is that every picture of people who own/run these UG labs never look like they use gear. You would think that if you started making gear to sell then you were also using and thought hmmm I can make this shit and sell it and make my money back and then some. The bottom line is almost every sponser would never be caught if greed did not come into play. Greed is what gets people caught, just my two cents.....

Whats funny to me is that every picture of people who own/run these UG labs never look like they use gear. You would think that if you started making gear to sell then you were also using and thought hmmm I can make this shit and sell it and make my money back and then some. The bottom line is almost every sponser would never be caught if greed did not come into play. Greed is what gets people caught, just my two cents.....

Bump this-if it was kept anonymous with no face to face would be fine. But once you start with rec drugs its face to face selling with junkies and someone is going to talk and draw attention.

No...its the stupid idea that you can order from China over and over and no one at the Postal inspection office will notice...all those who got busted during ORD where ordering directly from china...stupid thing to do !!!!

Ordering directly from China? Isn't everyone here pretty much ordering from there or another country?

I have clothing and shoes sent from china all the time, am i gonna have the cops busting my door down to inspect my nike shox? lol

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Its the rec. drugs that will get you popped more often than not.....

I totally agree on this why the hell mix it up with rec drugs!!

u dont think they look like they use? check out there facebooks..

better yet here..

**broken link removed**

OkI stand corrected............at least it now looks like thier stuff was real...:D

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass