over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Red/Swollen sites from HGH

freakybrucebanner

Newbies
has anyone experienced lately, issues with red bumps, irritations from taking HGH? I have used the same type for years and seems like the last batch caused some pain/swelling/red bumps? anyone know what may cause this?

I tried changing from bacteriostatic to sterile water. Same effect.

has anyone experienced lately, issues with red bumps, irritations from taking HGH? I have used the same type for years and seems like the last batch caused some pain/swelling/red bumps? anyone know what may cause this?

I tried changing from bacteriostatic to sterile water. Same effect.

Yep me too. Had to discontinue use

if your getting the red lumps from SQ injection, switch to IM, the swelling should go away.

Bro Logic, may or may not be true

Back about 6+ yrs ago they always said that it was the 192 aa HGH that caused that reaction and if you had real 191 aa it shouldn't happen. I don't know if that's true, but it was once bro logic. Its supposed to be an immune response to a foreign substance.

191aa is like your natural HGH.

Last edited:
a buddy of mine experienced this with his first run of hgh. subq he got swollen itchy at the inj site. i recommended to try im for a couple of weeks and try subq again. it did the trick. no changes in his protocol except going to im for 2 weeks then back to subq. try it.

Did any of you guys that have the itchy welts go for a serum test to make sure your GH is real?

you're injecting a synthetic analogue of growth hormone and your body has developed antibodies.

Did any of you guys that have the itchy welts go for a serum test to make sure your GH is real?
my buddy got them with rips coming straight from the source. the same ones i use without issue. like i said after 2 weeks of im he switched back to sub q and has not had a problem since.

had this happen with jins and rips a while back, took the advive of a fellow mod at the time and upped the dilutent level 50% and that took the little mosquito bites away
the antibody theory is also a possibility i would think as well. Also you may not be penetrating the derma deep enough, if your using the tiny slin pins(1/4") this may also be the cause if your "thick skinned"

Back about 6+ yrs ago they always said that it was the 192 aa HGH that caused that reaction and if you had real 191 aa it shouldn't happen. I don't know if that's true, but it was once bro logic. Its supposed to be an immune response to a foreign substance.

I've always been told and heard the same thing. Impurities or 192aa. I just know this. I have never had a reaction at all to 191aa HGH.

The welts are not conducive to bad or bunk gh. There are plenty of good generics that leave these welts on guys. Rips, hyges, elis and unlabeled generics can all cause this. There have been numerous serum tests done by myself others on all these generics.

Good info Maldorf.

I get it too when i inject SQ. i inject in shoulders now with no problems.
i dont think it has to do with the HGH is bunk i got it from IP yellows, Elis and rips. and we all know there are good.

Heres info I received from a gh source back when...
about 1 in 500 guys reported red or painfull welts from hgh after injection , no mater of the type , yellow , hygets etc , this is skin allergy to preservative it contain , its not related to hgh itself , its not harmfull, go away after few days , this caused by Methylparaben (a type of preservative to make hgh stay stable at room tempreture so it can be shipped by mail)

1- change to distilled water, not bactrio

2- FILL BOTTLE TO VERY TOP WITH WATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3- inject into glute muscle

4- needle must go in VERTICALY deep , not at angle ,

5- use longest needle to stay away from skin

about 1 in 500 guys reported red or painfull welts from hgh after injection , no mater of the type , yellow , hygets etc , this is skin allergy to preservative it contain , its not related to hgh itself , its not harmfull, go away after few days , this caused by Methylparaben (a type of preservative to make hgh stay stable at room tempreture so it can be shipped by mail)

1- change to distilled water, not bactrio

2- FILL BOTTLE TO VERY TOP WITH WATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3- inject into glute muscle

4- needle must go in VERTICALY deep , not at angle ,

5- use longest needle to stay away from skin

Thanks everyone. I assumed that was the response I would get. just a bit strange that I didnt have any effects and then opened a new bottle in the kit and got swollen red bumps. I will try diluting more

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear