over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

red tops gh

surf256

Registered
Hey guys I am looking at the red top gh. I have used blues in the past with good results but these are new to me. I use to not think there was a difference between reds, blues, greens, etc. But it looks like most agree that there is a slight difference. Can anyone comment on the red tops. Thanks

our reds have a slight more kick to them ;)

you can search anywhere on the red tops, they are definently a notch stronger than the blue tops.

OMEGA

Hey guys I am looking at the red top gh. I have used blues in the past with good results but these are new to me. I use to not think there was a difference between reds, blues, greens, etc. But it looks like most agree that there is a slight difference. Can anyone comment on the red tops. Thanks

What brand reds?

I was unaware you sold red top hgh?

thanktropin have :
labels(on request)
print on flip top
kits comes with special seals

watch out for copys ;)

Last edited:
thanktropin have :
labels(on request)
print on flip top

watch out for copys ;)

I have actually used your blues and they were very potent so im sure your reds are awesome.

Peps- thanktropin are redtoped and are very good quality!!!! I nspeak from personal experience. And he is one of the best reliabile sources on this board cant go wrong with peppharm or his thanktropin!! Hope that helps you out bro
dugout:cool:

Hey guys thanks for the help, it sounds like peppharm has some good stuff. I was actually thinking of trying the reds from pharmacom. Has anyone experienced these or there service? I researched them on here but there is not to much info.

Hey guys thanks for the help, it sounds like peppharm has some good stuff. I was actually thinking of trying the reds from pharmacom. Has anyone experienced these or there service? I researched them on here but there is not to much info.

Pharmacom is a great guy and does stuff when he says hes going to do it. I cant give a true quality review on his reds because its too early but they pass the basic look test. They dont dissolve as quick as Peppharm's but thats just the truth. AS I SAID I cant say they are good or bad yet but he does have great communication since it seems you are going to try him I would say go ahead hes a good guy.

Thanks Bigz for the info. I can say he is good on communication so far and that speaks volumes about a company. I was going to order from meximan because he has a lot of good reviews on his product and service. But for me communication with him is to slow.

Pepharm

Has any done Peppharm's ND Blues. How do they compare to his Thanktropins?

Has any done Peppharm's ND Blues. How do they compare to his Thanktropins?

YES Blues are top notch!

Bumping up to the red tops and staying at the same dose so hope they are stronger and there is a noticeable difference...
No comparison yet...

Anyone have a comparison??? Ran both??

I think its valid to point out that Peppharm is pretty much the first one to distinguish his by having red tops and that his reputation and high quality has brought many others to place red tops on their product. Its the source that that determines the quality, not the top.

Are you talking about a thanktropin kit comes with a special seal?? and even if you don't get the labels on request :) do they still have the print on top of the red vial thanks pep

thanktropin have :
labels(on request)
print on flip top

watch out for copys ;)

thanktropin are stonger then nd blue, greens, and i thought they were better then hygetropin. I guess it can really be as simple as how you diet though each cycle, Although i say reds are best because of results and the tingling im my hands i only feel with reds. Pep whats the main diffrence between these in you opinoin?

phewwwwwww! this is AWESOME to hear, as I just ordered some thanktropin for my lab rat this morning! ;)

thanktropin are stonger then nd blue, greens, and i thought they were better then hygetropin. I guess it can really be as simple as how you diet though each cycle, Although i say reds are best because of results and the tingling im my hands i only feel with reds. Pep whats the main diffrence between these in you opinoin?
WOW! I missed that part! Hott shit! My only other experience is with greens, (which have been AMAZING), so this is awesome news!

Are you talking about a thanktropin kit comes with a special seal?? and even if you don't get the labels on request :) do they still have the print on top of the red vial thanks pep

thanktropin always have print on flip tops and seal for kits.labels always on with superfast shipping.for longer shipping time not on unless you specially ask for it

can only speak about my hgh ,nd blues and thanktropin.where thanktropin have a bit higher purity than nd blues

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear