over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Red Tops hgh

bigtasty25

Registered
I recently got some red top hgh (thanktropin) from a very well known source on outlaw, with labels n all, and the new laser stickers for the boxes...i shot 1.5 hrs ago 3iu, and not feeling tingling in hands or water retention in wrists/hands..is that a sign the purity is better than average? thnx:)

Last edited:
From what i hear the red tops are good, ik the source your talking about hes gtg. But as far as your question if this is your first time shooting gh you wont have the sides you stated, most dont get sides for a short while at least not on the first inject. If you trust the source then thats what matters most.

I recently got some red top hgh (thanktropin) from a very well known source on outlaw, with labels n all, and the new laser stickers for the boxes...i shot 1.5 hrs ago 3iu, and not feeling tingling in hands or water retention in wrists/hands..is that a sign the purity is better than average? thnx:)

Side effects can take weeks to show and some people don't get sides with even the best gh.

I definately trust the source...used him in the past several times and all was great :)

Ive used growth before and was on 6iu blue tops from another source...and didnt get much from it...just switched today to 3iu red tops am, and 3iu pm...is has the new laser stickers and labels and all, so im happy with it:) Just impatient for sides..lol...i think getting an IGF-1 blood test from my doc wil help me feel a bit better about it =)

i shot 1.5 hrs ago 3iu, and not feeling tingling in hands or water retention in wrists/hands..

:confused: You can't be serious. Shit, it will take a couple of hours more for the GH to even peak in plasma, let alone cause enough water retention to cause sides.

This is like taking a dbol an hour ago and asking if you got gyno.

I LOL'D.

:confused: You can't be serious. Shit, it will take a couple of hours more for the GH to even peak in plasma, let alone cause enough water retention to cause sides.

This is like taking a dbol an hour ago and asking if you got gyno.

I laughed my ass off, but this is very true.

Kinda makes me wonder if the OP is a complete noob, in which case he has no business being near GH.

:)

I laughed my ass off, but this is very true.

Kinda makes me wonder if the OP is a complete noob, in which case he has no business being near GH.

:)

I'm with you on this one. I've seen his posts over on outlaw and I'd rather keep my comments to myself. I hate to repeat myself but.........just because you experience more sides from one brand of gh compared to another doesn't mean jack. Quality does not relate to sides with gh.

Last edited:
Okay..maybe the questions i was asking where that of a newb...but i was curious nonetheless..thats why we have forums in the first place, to ask questions..not critcize others. cmon guys:)

and with legit dbol, you WILL feal sides within an hour if it is 100% legit...ive won an overall bodybuilding show from 35 other guys before in an untested show...if u dont have anything constructive to offer, keep your trap shut and stfu. Thanks:)

Okay..maybe the questions i was asking where that of a newb...but i was curious nonetheless..thats why we have forums in the first place, to ask questions..not critcize others. cmon guys:)

and with legit dbol, you WILL feal sides within an hour if it is 100% legit...ive won an overall bodybuilding show from 35 other guys before in an untested show...if u dont have anything constructive to offer, keep your trap shut and stfu. Thanks:)

You can't compare dbol or gear to GH. Two different things. I think I would have researched old threads before I started using like you did. IMO.:rolleyes:
Maybe you should ask better thought out questions or keep your trap shut.

there's no such things as dumb questions...its the people that dont ask and just assume, that are dumb. I didnt assume, i asked because i was in question..thats why i came here to hear others opinions...
But seriously...from others on here that have used red tops...how long does it usually take before you guys get any sides? I dont think this is out of the question to ask LOL

there's no such things as dumb questions...its the people that dont ask and just assume, that are dumb. I didnt assume, i asked because i was in question..thats why i came here to hear others opinions...
But seriously...from others on here that have used red tops...how long does it usually take before you guys get any sides? I dont think this is out of the question to ask LOL

I didnt see sides for weeks.

How much were u taking?
Sorry if i came off the wrong way guys...im just like any other guy here that wants to hear others experiences with thanktropin, in terms of sides at different dosages. Thanks:)

Hey Bigtasty, no flame here but I thought you wanted to go clean for a bit?

As far as the sides as many have stated some get sides some do not but taking one shot will not show you anything....why did you pick 3ius? are you looking for fatloss, size, anti aging? and what else are you using with the GH? Later bro

How much were u taking?
Sorry if i came off the wrong way guys...im just like any other guy here that wants to hear others experiences with thanktropin, in terms of sides at different dosages. Thanks:)

You're not going to feel the sides immediately with any gh like you were implying. It will take some time. As you increase dosage, the sides increase quite a bit. Be prepared for swollen hands, tingly finger tips and hand cramps. Also forgot to mention that you may also experience some bloat as well.

Just go get a blood test of your Somatomedin-C; it will show your IGF levels. They are relatively cheap as well, like $35 I think. While you don't have baseline measurements you still should be well above normal at that dosage. With tons of generic HGH out on the market I am always skeptical as well, but I think you will find the Thanktropins are top notch.

How much were u taking?

2-3ius aday. I use it for the anti aging and fat loss effects.

Im using the 3iu, twice a day (6iu total) for general fatloss and to maintain size, while im clean (meaning clean from juice only) :).

I actually did notice something out of the ordinary last night...my hands kept falling asleep...i woke up twice in the middle of the night...and once my hands woke up, they tingled for like 5-10 mins...weird...i suppose thats a good sign lol. Im doing 5 days on, 2 off...so i startup again tomorrow (off on the weekends, cept saturday since thats when i recieved the thanktropins). I got a good 9-10 month supply so ill give it time:)

I wil get the Somatomedin-C blood test..and igf-1 blood test...just to see what my levels are around...on tuesday/wedneday..i need to go in to see an endocrinologist to get my test levels (plus lh/fsh) checked since gear has been outta my system about a month now.
thanks guys:)

where

I'm with you on this one. I've seen his posts over on outlaw and I'd rather keep my comments to myself. I hate to repeat myself but.........just because you experience more sides from one brand of gh compared to another doesn't mean jack. Quality does not relate to sides with gh.

ok so i am a bu be too so where do i get good trusted hgh for a good price

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner