over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Red Tops hgh

You're not going to feel the sides immediately with any gh like you were implying. It will take some time. As you increase dosage, the sides increase quite a bit. Be prepared for swollen hands, tingly finger tips and hand cramps. Also forgot to mention that you may also experience some bloat as well.

what JM said.

Plus remember not everyone gets the sides.

There's been times I havent got any sides at all, but my doc has called me in after blood work and asked why my blood igf1 levels were so high.

everyones different bro

dont judge by sides, judge by bloodwork and visible results.

Your wondering if its bunk cause 1.5 hours ago to did a shot and you dont feel anything!?!?! Thats crazy. The only way your going to know if its bunk or not , is if you test it. You deff arent going to feel anything with in a few hours, give it some days . But that still doesnt mean that its bunk if you dont " feel anything" from it

I've been running the reds for minute now, and i haven't had any of the usual HGH sides. But i'm getting results and i've had my IGF levels checks a few times and they are always elevated. IMO the reds are the best HGH i've run. Don't judge by the sides.

Hey Bigtasty, no flame here but I thought you wanted to go clean for a bit?

I don't really comment on these threads b/c I was thinking the same thing...within a day I'll see threads started about going natty & asking about weather or not gear is legit from the same user:confused:

I don't really comment on these threads b/c I was thinking the same thing...within a day I'll see threads started about going natty & asking about weather or not gear is legit from the same user:confused:

i did decide to go natural for awhile, ive been off a month so far...at least 6 months to as much as a year total ill do...natural being off juice...gh is only to my benefit off cycle to help maintain all my mass and stay lean, with good diet and cardio/lifting.:) taking no gh while off cycle IMO is dumb if i can afford it, afterall i do compete:)

Get the blood test done and quit speculating. Its really the only way to know for sure. It may take awhile for your levels to come up. Id wait a month or so and then get the test.

i did decide to go natural for awhile, ive been off a month so far...at least 6 months to as much as a year total ill do...natural being off juice...gh is only to my benefit off cycle to help maintain all my mass and stay lean, with good diet and cardio/lifting.:) taking no gh while off cycle IMO is dumb if i can afford it, afterall i do compete:)

Understandable, just some of You posts have thrown Me Bro...for the $$$ & being someone who has competed as well wouldn't You wanna bridge with something like IGF1 instead of a healthy, costly dose of GH...? More bang for the buck & that way You can gain as opposed to maintaining You know...?

Understandable, just some of You posts have thrown Me Bro...for the $$$ & being someone who has competed as well wouldn't You wanna bridge with something like IGF1 instead of a healthy, costly dose of GH...? More bang for the buck & that way You can gain as opposed to maintaining You know...?

No IGF...didnt respond well to it, and ive used quite a few types..ive always responded much better to hgh although the hgh is usually a bit more of a longterm thing. igf if used longterm adds up in terms of bucks anyway, as long as u have a cheap hgh source ure usually fine. Plus with the 6iu's of red tops..and possibly 8 in the future i hope to gain if possible, im still lifting heavy and lately my workouts have been great actually..for once i can finally say that while being clean;)

You know..in the past i think i starved myself too much..yes i have a slowish metabolism..but even for a guy at 18% and 220+ i was having only 1700 calories a day and doing 3+ hours of total exercise a day..now at 2100 and with LESS fatburners and less cardio..my energy is just awsome these days and i feel so much better, more intensity in the gym, while still loosing weight..slower...but considering the way i feel (better), its def worth it. I should have listened sooner in the past when you guys told me i wasnt having enough cals during dieting...grr never too late to learn i guess lol.

Last edited:
Get the blood test done and quit speculating. Its really the only way to know for sure. It may take awhile for your levels to come up. Id wait a month or so and then get the test.

it takes a few weeks to a month for levels to build up in the body? Seriously? I didnt know that...i thought it was pretty fast acting (in terms of the amount of time its active in the body, a day or so...just a ballpark figure ive heard, not a fact)

WOWWWW!

This growth thing is going to get beat into the ground. Blue.red ,green , pink purple, light blue, trust your source is the big thing. I have tried them all, including jintropin( the real deal), somatotropin, humatrope, hyges, and most the time if i think it is not quite up to par, I can look at something I am doing wrong, poor diet, lackluster training, etc. Blodwork of course is great but exspensive. Stress, other gear(remember gear, especially certain orals increase IGF quite a bit on the short term) diet, and so forth. Sides do happen, but not all the time, and not necessarly on a certain schedule. I think most sources want to provide a good product, but cost is a big factor, we want it cheap. So be careful what you ask for, you want the cheapest growth, you may get it.:rolleyes:

This growth thing is going to get beat into the ground. Blue.red ,green , pink purple, light blue, trust your source is the big thing. I have tried them all, including jintropin( the real deal), somatotropin, humatrope, hyges, and most the time if i think it is not quite up to par, I can look at something I am doing wrong, poor diet, lackluster training, etc. Blodwork of course is great but exspensive. Stress, other gear(remember gear, especially certain orals increase IGF quite a bit on the short term) diet, and so forth. Sides do happen, but not all the time, and not necessarly on a certain schedule. I think most sources want to provide a good product, but cost is a big factor, we want it cheap. So be careful what you ask for, you want the cheapest growth, you may get it.:rolleyes:

Nicely said..thanks for ure input:)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner