over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Redcon & Blackstone......

I went through the federal system and first thing my lawyer told me was they have 95 percent conviction rate and you are pretty guilty till proven innocent. You can fight but only makes them go harder. Its more about minimizing damage than trying to fihht.

I went through the federal system and first thing my lawyer told me was they have 95 percent conviction rate and you are pretty guilty till proven innocent. You can fight but only makes them go harder. Its more about minimizing damage than trying to fihht.

This seems to be the consensus. I've never had to go through the process, but if you try and fight them, you are pretty much fucked. If I were a betting man, I'd say they are screwed.

I've been through it myself. The feds are very good about waiting until they have a rock solid case before indicting. You mostly pay your lawyer to plea bargain and or get you a Rule 35 or 5k1 downward departure for "substantial" cooperation with LE. As in cooperation that leads to a conviction.
I was never familiar with these guys before but it looks like they may be able to at least afford some good attorneys. If their assets haven't already been seized or at least frozen.

Yeah, i always assumed it was just a bs excuse. If i thought i was really only taking a preworkout supp and lost a major endorsement, i would be so mad (to he clear, i dont have a major endorsement, just saying)

If a pro athlete has that much to lose they should know what every ingredient is prior to taking it. I have no sympathy for idiots. Most pro athletes could afford to test every bottle with a mass spec before consuming it.

I have no love for the guys but fraud in the sense that they said its a supp and its not fine, but 99% of people that took these knew exactly what they were taking.

Meanwhile, heroin floods our county unabated. I understand LEO's enforcing laws but I would prefer we put a dent in the drug trade killing people prior to using resources to go after supplement/drug dealers.

As far as the fraud they might have been better off selling these as RC's, technically no fraud then. Why in the hell you would launder money when selling gray market DS is beyond me.

Probably the only comment made on this thread with any validity. All you high horses get off your high horses because we're all doping. Sympathizers shut the fuck up they broke the law. This is what it is, only conceivable solution is to stop bickering between those two stances and ask questions of real consequence.

Why do we allow companies to sell us supplements that do not work?

Well, we can't stop companies from selling ineffective products if they are legal but we can stop buying them and spread information so others do not buy them. Plenty of companies in many industries sell crap products. The beauty of free-market capitalism is we can choose to NOT BUY them. I prefer this to any legislation that attempts to regulate industry.

They clearly sold drugs marketed as supplements. No debating this and they got charged. I personally think all this stuff should be legal and marketed as drugs not supplements but that is never going to happen in my lifetime.

Sorry it's a old and dead thread. Obviously I'm not bringing up for my post count! But I used the search button so you're proud of me. Lol

Anyways, upcoming trial set for the 21st this month! Any thoughts or hypotheses? I been a Rep for them for a few years (Nov 2019), and we haven't even heard anything about how this may affect anything.

Sorry it's a old and dead thread. Obviously I'm not bringing up for my post count! But I used the search button so you're proud of me. Lol

Anyways, upcoming trial set for the 21st this month! Any thoughts or hypotheses? I been a Rep for them for a few years (Nov 2019), and we haven't even heard anything about how this may affect anything.

Are you a rep for redcon? Or blackstone? Seems like redcon treats their reps really well

Are you a rep for redcon? Or blackstone? Seems like redcon treats their reps really well
Redcon1. Yea, they actually really do. My monthly fulfillments are amazing, make decent enough to buy my gear with my commissions from them. And they have rep events all the time. Met Kai and Blessing in Aug at their last event! I know some hate them and products, that's fine. But I get what I want out of it and that's all that matters to me.

Redcon1. Yea, they actually really do. My monthly fulfillments are amazing, make decent enough to buy my gear with my commissions from them. And they have rep events all the time. Met Kai and Blessing in Aug at their last event! I know some hate them and products, that's fine. But I get what I want out of it and that's all that matters to me.

That's amazing! Can't believe you met Kai and Blessing too. Did you become a rep through social media? Do they send you product on top of commission?

I've only tried total war, both powder and the RTD's. Not bad and the rtd total war taste pretty amazing. I was considering trying water board for my show and the animal based protein seems cool. Only complaint I have is their prices are a tad high

This will be interesting to follow along. Some pretty serious allegations coming their way!

Listening to RXmuscle, they said one of the guys charged has taken a plea deal. That does not look good for the others!

This will be interesting to follow along. Some pretty serious allegations coming their way!

Listening to RXmuscle, they said one of the guys charged has taken a plea deal. That does not look good for the others!
I read about that. I'm surprised there isn't more coming out. I think there is enough money evolved now that this will be paid away.

I know nothing of the law but I've seen people claim Singerman and Braun are getting at least 5 years of jail time, based on what the government has on them.

Anyone have an analysis on the situation?

Sold anabolic steroids and SARMs knowing it was illegal, saying they shut down business but continued anyway and etc.

I know nothing of the law but I've seen people claim Singerman and Braun are getting at least 5 years of jail time, based on what the government has on them.

Anyone have an analysis on the situation?

Sold anabolic steroids and SARMs knowing it was illegal, saying they shut down business but continued anyway and etc.
From some articles I read, Sungerman was out or getting out and Braun kept it going. However since Singerman name was still attached, that's how he's still getting fucked. Again that's just based off a few recent articles. Rumors also says the 21st trial date may be pushed to next year due to Covid.

Side note, wish I had got some of those OG supps. Lol

Who was the first research company back in the early 2000s. They were based out of Louisiana. Any connection to this guy ?

Funny how many of the gear sponsors in the early 2000s moved to legit prohormone supplement companies right around the time of ord

I remember a aas topical sponsor who just rebranded and then used the same topical formulas but with PH as actives

From some articles I read, Sungerman was out or getting out and Braun kept it going. However since Singerman name was still attached, that's how he's still getting fucked. Again that's just based off a few recent articles. Rumors also says the 21st trial date may be pushed to next year due to Covid.

Side note, wish I had got some of those OG supps. Lol

When Singerman left he was still getting profits. He along with Braun established other companies to continue selling the drugs, after they claimed they quit.

Several of the co-conspirators have already plead guilty:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity