over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Redcon & Blackstone......

I actually LIKE Redcon1 but despise Singerman.
Dude is slimy and is not respected in the supplement industry.
Either way, Redcon1 has done an amazing job of targeting the YOUNG "been lifting for 1-5yr" crowd. AS knows that the hardcore group hates him so he had to go to another demographic.

he's fucked.

Sucks because Luke is a Redcon1 guy and that exposure has helped him big time.

If buying products from these dipshits makes you happy, and you feel good by using them, by all means, have at it.

A word to RX Muscle. Divest yourself of RedCon1. Why did you ever get hooked up with this mess? Money????

Last edited:
Money laundering is the charge that will get them, doubt the government cares too much about the rest

A word to RX Muscle. Divest yourself of RedCon1. Why did you ever get hooked up with this mess? Money????

Remember Dave Polumbo spent time in a federal prison for selling fake HGH. He has a history And yet he associates himself with these criminals.

If the ill gotten gains from these dealings were invested in redcon1. Which most likely they were. Then that may spell the end of redcon1.

Remember a few years back meadows disassociated from prime due to false label claims. He then started his own brand - granite.

Then Jordan peters signed on with prime. Not sure if he still is with them or launched his own product line.

Braun and Singerman have a history of wrongdoing yet being flashy with their ill gotten gains and high end lifestyles. Kind of spit in the face of all the peeps they fleeced including law enforcement...

The supplement industry is widespread with con artists claiming to provide all you need to get what you want. Bullshit.

These guys are beyond sketchy. I was checking out the Blackstone site and the site actually pops up updates every time someone buys something...and it says: "Joe M from Anytown, MI just bought Dust X". That's some nice privacy right there.

I'm old. I've seen most of the bodybuilding history. I, long ago realized how the con artists jumped onto the supplement issue. At times, some things were good. The original Met Rx for example. But greed took over and now, the whores have taken over.

If buying products from these dipshits makes you happy, and you feel good by using them, by all means, have at it.

sooooo your saying there's probably no salmon protein in those MRE bars:D

Not PJ's first experience with the law. AS and Dave Polumbo had bad blood a few years back and now RC1 is sponsoring content on RX Muscle. This all seen a bit incestuous.

They also had problems with MD, and now they sponsor it, lol.

I wonder if any of these products are the reason for some professional athletes failing their drug tests, or will they become the "convenient reason" as an explanation as to why they did...

Athletes do not usually use supplements, they will use drugs. In addition, personal responsibility is clear in these cases, you are responsible for what is in your body

They also had problems with MD, and now they sponsor it, lol.
As I said, incestuous. Never doubt that the supplement business is, for the most part, shady at best.

Last edited:
I wonder if any of these products are the reason for some professional athletes failing their drug tests, or will they become the "convenient reason" as an explanation as to why they did...

Yeah, i always assumed it was just a bs excuse. If i thought i was really only taking a preworkout supp and lost a major endorsement, i would be so mad (to he clear, i dont have a major endorsement, just saying)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear