over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Redcon & Blackstone......

I saw a video on Blackstone Labs where PJ Braun did a tour of his company and in it he says that he custom makes and puts ingredients in his products for the laws in the country he sales them like for Brazil, Europe places like that he can add ingredients or compounds that you could not add like for the United States. So he’s basically saying he has banned substances.

www.PharmaComStore.ws

Somehow I feel, this may be the start of further intrusion of the government into the supplement industry.

Last edited:
People need to stop supporting these bozos by not buying their products. Teach them a lesson once and for all.

Think it's funny how all the other web sites keep deleting the story like that is going to hide tbe truth from people in industry. Saw people posting taht Aaron doesn't work there anymore so he's safe. Not the way our justice system works guys and they are all going to get burned. They should have kept a low profile, but got greedy and acted like douch bags and this is the result.

As I said, incestuous. Never doubt that the supplement business is, for the most part, shady at best.

Ray had some beef by knocking down some of the athletes sponsored by Singerman because they worked with Chad, and this led to a break with the relationship with MD.

Ray returned a few weeks ago to MD, Redcom is in MD, now Ray has beaten Singerman and company again, and MD has suppressed the thread on this news.

How fucking stupid can people be? Really? Now they have some serious problems...not worth it

Both are fucked, they will both get jail time. I had a lawyer friend read it all it’s serious and PJ is making videos to down play it. They got caught with their hand in the cookie jar quite a few times. They will also be made an example of because it caused such an outrage in the community.

Sucks this shits illegal , follow the law buys.

I saw a video on Blackstone Labs where PJ Braun did a tour of his company and in it he says that he custom makes and puts ingredients in his products for the laws in the country he sales them like for Brazil, Europe places like that he can add ingredients or compounds that you could not add like for the United States. So he’s basically saying he has banned substances.

www.PharmaComStore.ws

Hahahaha true:banghead::lightbulb::naughty:

See if your reading this with the mindset of the glass I’d half full, your probably saying that ridiculous that doesn’t mean shit what pj said. Well when you read the indictment this is one of many incident that somehow fall together in place with the importing of the illegal substances. Pj says he never even fucked w the swarms in the us market because he know the direction the fda was going but there was a sister company the somehow (accidentally) important a shit load of sarms, then black contacted and said something of the nature to dump it(as to put the products out for sale) then are so fucking dumb to email and paper trail this whole incident.

See the face the the company looks clear as fuck but the back end is a nast son of a bitch.

This is just what my friend interpreted to me I have no idea how to read all that legal shit. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope nothing happens to them or their companies that they work their asses off for. Fda need to go after pharma not to guys putting modified plants in bottles.

look how they fucked over Meadows with intra MD and thats who you are dealing with here

if you havent already, go listen to Scott McNally and Advice's Radio podcast about the indictment. The entire industry is pretty fuckin hush hush about this because REDCON1 partners with everyyyyone. Glad Scott got on a mic and talked about it

You guys are all colossal hypocrites. I understand some hate directed at singerman for general scumbaggery/trying to profit off Dallas tragedy, but Braun?! It's like you don't want to see anyone succeed... most legal supplements are bullshit and we're almost all on gear because of this. A guy comes along and tries to legally supply us with stuff that works as well (or better in some cases) and you all suddenly become puritanical on him and say him supplying this shit is "hurting people". LOL better start turning in the UGL you're buying from then, motherfucker. These laws are ridiculous in the first place and I seriously doubt he actually broke any of these; I'm guessing these charges are almost entirely bullshit motivated by high profile MMA and other sports busts pushing the FDA to "crack down" on visible people in the supplement industry who built a reputation selling products that actually do something substantial (I kinda doubt their current offerings do).

if you havent already, go listen to Scott McNally and Advice's Radio podcast about the indictment. The entire industry is pretty fuckin hush hush about this because REDCON1 partners with everyyyyone. Glad Scott got on a mic and talked about it

What is episode of title slash how dare you reference a doc without posting access to it?

You guys are all colossal hypocrites. I understand some hate directed at singerman for general scumbaggery/trying to profit off Dallas tragedy, but Braun?! It's like you don't want to see anyone succeed... most legal supplements are bullshit and we're almost all on gear because of this. A guy comes along and tries to legally supply us with stuff that works as well (or better in some cases) and you all suddenly become puritanical on him and say him supplying this shit is "hurting people". LOL better start turning in the UGL you're buying from then, motherfucker. These laws are ridiculous in the first place and I seriously doubt he actually broke any of these; I'm guessing these charges are almost entirely bullshit motivated by high profile MMA and other sports busts pushing the FDA to "crack down" on visible people in the supplement industry who built a reputation selling products that actually do something substantial (I kinda doubt their current offerings do).

Well said man, this is when we need to come together. Even if you don’t like the supplement companies they are the first step in to getting our other supplements more understanding of the non demonized.

Also these guys put out products that were right on the edge of actually working. Do you guys work for free??? At least PJ give a lot back to ppl n the sport. They saw opportunities to survive and it ended up them making a very good living for themselves and their families. We are all greedy it’s just human nature, It is what it is.

Its a little hypocritical when WE as a group of athletes are looking for cutting edge supplements that DO WORK, and yet when a company make those available we take a stand against it.
Yet, supplement companies can sell supplements that DO NOT work all day long, the FDA wont bother them, and thats OK with us? Lets take a closer look at his folks.

Its a little hypocritical when WE as a group of athletes are looking for cutting edge supplements that DO WORK, and yet when a company make those available we take a stand against it.
Yet, supplement companies can sell supplements that DO NOT work all day long, the FDA wont bother them, and thats OK with us? Lets take a closer look at his folks.

Probably the only comment made on this thread with any validity. All you high horses get off your high horses because we're all doping. Sympathizers shut the fuck up they broke the law. This is what it is, only conceivable solution is to stop bickering between those two stances and ask questions of real consequence.

Why do we allow companies to sell us supplements that do not work?

Besides the fact that they're shady businessmen, idgaf what they sell. If it works id buy it. As would 99% of you.

Could have guessed this would happen..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner