over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RedCon says No more Mountain Dog

Yea Intra-MD. They decided that they didn't need to put the most expensive amino in there

You know your background info! I feel like the relationship has been strained since then. JM has integrity, much respect.

Yea Intra-MD. They decided that they didn't need to put the most expensive amino in there

I could imagine Aaron is under some stress with the pending case. Have you heard any updates? I saw the motion to remove the prosecutor.

Not just the EAA, Aaron and PJ were substituting cheap carbs for the HBCSs and Pixie Dusting the other ingredients (citrulline maleate, etc.) in the Intra-MD. I was working with John at the time and was using the Intra-MD and started noticing my blood sugar was all over the place, NOT like HBCD. Anyway, John ended up getting samples from several batches tested and there was SO much that they cut out that was on the label.

Scumbags.

Hell, the BEST think Aaron could do is to have John's name associated with someone he sponsors.

Bunch of FRONIES! (if you get it, you get it)

I was one of those folks that bought into the hype and bought a few of tubs. I think it was orange flavor? Because it had John's name on it I trusted it. And I was super broke back then, but I figured if I couldn't afford a MD program I should buy some Intra-MD. Definitely should have bought the training program.

I haven't been following the court updates.
RedCon has Sandoe and Hollingshead who I've been fans of since they were with JP. I would hate to see them get in a bad spot financially (losing sponsorship) from someone else's past

Evan Centopani and John Meadows are probably the two most sane individuals in the bodybuilding community. When things both went south for them with blackstone labs. you had to question ownership. evan and john's character speaks for itself

Basically Aaron screwed John and is still trying to do so today

JM the integrity goat. His reputation has been built and has never wavered. When John left prime he did it for legitimate reason regarding incorrect dosing. I am sure John is 2-0 with Aaron but who's keeping score.

Redcon is shady...John Meadows ='s complete class in the industry. What, does RedCon have a list of approved trainers guys can use???? Its to bad cause the athlete is the one being hurt.

Not that it matters, but I still can't figure out who John was working with

John could link up with any company he wanted and theyd be lucky to have them. So recon not wanting his '"assistance " is no water off his back.. but it does take away a opportunity for that athlete to learn quite a bit

While on the topic, Pajamas Braun and Blackstone have been kinda quiet....

Evan Centopani and John Meadows are probably the two most sane individuals in the bodybuilding community. When things both went south for them with blackstone labs. you had to question ownership. evan and john's character speaks for itself
100%!

well his house is in foreclosure but he is online flaunting a customized Ferrari :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131