over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

redcon supplements

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
i been using their mre whey as its lactose free and sits well. lately i noticed they are always having like 40 percent off , making me wonder how can they afford to turn a profit and keep quality and ingredients as per label claims?

do they just not care and are blowing stuff out? all other whey companies have raised their prices but they have same and keep handing out codes??

I purchase and strategize purchasing these things for a living now. It's absolutely wild to witness.

WPI is up about 300%
WPC is up 200-250%
Creatine Mono up 600%

all from 12-14 months ago. Oh, and you're about to have a massive egg/eggwhite protein problem on your hand with them killing 20+ million chickens. Get ready to see some interesting things in the market because egg white goes into more than you probably think.

i been using their mre whey as its lactose free and sits well. lately i noticed they are always having like 40 percent off , making me wonder how can they afford to turn a profit and keep quality and ingredients as per label claims?

do they just not care and are blowing stuff out? all other whey companies have raised their prices but they have same and keep handing out codes??
I have their app on my phone and get the same code constantly like you do i have always liked their products hopefully nothing has changed with the ingredients

Maybe a blowout for Aaron's going away party!? ;)

And yeah, have certainly noticed some price bumps on protein lately...

Maybe a blowout for Aaron's going away party!? ;)

And yeah, have certainly noticed some price bumps on protein lately...
This, I'd be skeptical. I usually use this when seeing what brands meet label claims..

I believe Aaron owns his own manufacturing center and is not using a contract manufacturer like other supplement companies who at the end of the day are really just marketing companies. I won’t touch their supplements but as a gym member I get like 30% off everything. Aaron isn’t an idiot, he’s not giving anything away for free. Even with discounts he is making a decent margin or he wouldn’t do it.

I believe Aaron owns his own manufacturing center and is not using a contract manufacturer like other supplement companies who at the end of the day are really just marketing companies. I won’t touch their supplements but as a gym member I get like 30% off everything. Aaron isn’t an idiot, he’s not giving anything away for free. Even with discounts he is making a decent margin or he wouldn’t do it.
any time i see something with a big mark down, it tells me about the big mark up.

I could be wrong but I do not think Aaron owns a contract mfg. plant.

I remember when they launched Prime (or maybe even Redcon?) he was making a lot of trips to Georgia which is where I presumed he was having things made. I guess there is a chance, but I think it would be far more widely known if he owned a mfg plant and that is something I never heard until today.

I could be wrong but I do not think Aaron owns a contract mfg. plant.

I remember when they launched Prime (or maybe even Redcon?) he was making a lot of trips to Georgia which is where I presumed he was having things made. I guess there is a chance, but I think it would be far more widely known if he owned a mfg plant and that is something I never heard until today.
100%. I’m assuming he does but could def be wrong. At their scale it would make sense at this point but I don’t know.

Funny you brought up redcon. Me s d my buddy have been speculative on the actual ingredient content on the MRE. He happened to know a guy at the university of idaho with access to the lab equipment to test it. Mostly oats. 4 scoops actually contained only 17 grams of protein instead of the stated 47 grams. Other ingredients were trace amounts and several were not even in there. Lots of creamer as well. Total trash. Like most supplements total trash. Only way you know what’s in a supplement is if you make it yourself. Too bad you can’t sue these Jerk offs ripping us off.

faaak now i wanna cancel my order lol. ya better off making own which i was using their mre but if that's crap ill just go back to optimum whey isolate.

this is probably the biggest reason why lotta coaches don't want you using MRP or shakes cause never know what the macros end up being in off season maybe not so bad, but in prep probably a big no no.

chicken is chicken no matter who makes it as opposed to whey unless stick to the big names doing this for a long time.

Funny you brought up redcon. Me s d my buddy have been speculative on the actual ingredient content on the MRE. He happened to know a guy at the university of idaho with access to the lab equipment to test it. Mostly oats. 4 scoops actually contained only 17 grams of protein instead of the stated 47 grams. Other ingredients were trace amounts and several were not even in there. Lots of creamer as well. Total trash. Like most supplements total trash. Only way you know what’s in a supplement is if you make it yourself. Too bad you can’t sue these Jerk offs ripping us off.

Good info. I find this less surprising than the sun rising in the morning , didn't the owners lie on labels before and get caught?. I use supplements only as needed, hoping my optimum casien is atlesst close to the label claims but I'd bet against it, just tastes so good lol

Dymatyze iso 100 fruity pebbles from wallmart was also tested. Actually 33 grams of protein per serving and claims 25. So there are legit ones too. But with no regulation or fda involved most is prob fucking underdosed garbage

Dymatyze iso 100 fruity pebbles from wallmart was also tested. Actually 33 grams of protein per serving and claims 25. So there are legit ones too. But with no regulation or fda involved most is prob fucking underdosed garbage
How do you fit 33g of protein in a serving when the serving size for 25g protein is 30g?

i had my own brand of whey isolate 4 flavors for about 4-5 years sold a ton , had artistic control designing formula" too.

ffwd years later I buy the bulk ON whey isolate chocolate now a days for myself

Didn’t Meadows call out Redcon for pumping out shit product? Was that the sponsor he left cause he couldn’t, with good conscience, back.

I could be confused, but I believe this to be why I shy away from redcon when wondering about the vitamin shop.

Also, wasn’t it redcon that ultra photoshopped their “athletes”. I forget their names but it was like a year of blasting this one chick and this one skinny guy that they sponsored. I wonder what came of them?

The guys testing other redcon products as we speak. He is certain it’s all total shit.

I’m assuming it’s a very full scoop like a lot of labels say heaping scoop. I don’t know I’m not the one doing the science lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear