over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

redcon supplements

I’m assuming it’s a very full scoop like a lot of labels say heaping scoop. I don’t know I’m not the one doing the science lol
Lol not very good science from what it sounds like if his serving size differs from the company’s 😂

Heaping scoop for Dymatize…half scoop for Redcon1. Need consistency.

Didn’t Meadows call out Redcon for pumping out shit product? Was that the sponsor he left cause he couldn’t, with good conscience, back.

I could be confused, but I believe this to be why I shy away from redcon when wondering about the vitamin shop.

Also, wasn’t it redcon that ultra photoshopped their “athletes”. I forget their names but it was like a year of blasting this one chick and this one skinny guy that they sponsored. I wonder what came of them?
That was Prime. Which was also owned by Aaron Singerman who now owns Redcon1.

I think that was Shredz with the photoshop of Devin Physique and Paige Hathaway but I think the whole influencer side of the industry does it at this point.

Lol not very good science from what it sounds like if his serving size differs from the company’s 😂

Heaping scoop for Dymatize…half scoop for Redcon1. Need consistency.
I was just speculating. Iv got no idea I didn’t have anything to do with the testing or results I was just passing on could be useful information.

The guys testing other redcon products as we speak. He is certain it’s all total shit.
Keep us posted on what happens if you can im interested for sure ive used a few of their things and would like to see how this turns out

Oh and by the way, look at your MRE ingredients. It’s all cheap crap. Ground up bone protein. Lol “real food” my sweaty grundle…
This 100%....How can anybody trust that clown?

as John pointed out earlier i think the problem was in their defense that its not always the company messing people but the company they use to create their products are shorting them which ends up shorting the customer.

forget the name but they had a reputation of not meeting the label claims agreed by the supplement company.

as John pointed out earlier i think the problem was in their defense that its not always the company messing people but the company they use to create their products are shorting them which ends up shorting the customer.

forget the name but they had a reputation of not meeting the label claims agreed by the supplement company.
That's an easy excuse to keep running out there..but those same companies that use those excuses also continue to stick to those manufacturers and it typically happens repeatedly on the QC.

Doesn’t the mre have carbs in it as labeled ?

I use mre lite with greek yogurt but more for the flavour then anything lol

That's an easy excuse to keep running out there..but those same companies that use those excuses also continue to stick to those manufacturers and it typically happens repeatedly on the QC.
I believe there were emails that came out with Singerman or an employee directing people to underdose. But that may have been with one of his other supplement companies.

I know some want to only support the small companies but when it comes to this stuff you're better off going with a big brand if you want to get close to what's listed on the label. I worked for Dymatize corporate pre-Post and it was a very legit operation; I'm sure it's even more legit now with the brand hit Post could take if products were exposed for under-dosing.

Lately I've gone to just Optimum Nutrition for protein. I used True Nutrition for probably 6 years but my last 2 orders have been messed up - the flavoring / sweetness isn't right, the powder flies all over with the slightest movement, and it foams up like crazy in a shaker cup.

I believe there were emails that came out with Singerman or an employee directing people to underdose. But that may have been with one of his other supplement companies.

I know some want to only support the small companies but when it comes to this stuff you're better off going with a big brand if you want to get close to what's listed on the label. I worked for Dymatize corporate pre-Post and it was a very legit operation; I'm sure it's even more legit now with the brand hit Post could take if products were exposed for under-dosing.

Lately I've gone to just Optimum Nutrition for protein. I used True Nutrition for probably 6 years but my last 2 orders have been messed up - the flavoring / sweetness isn't right, the powder flies all over with the slightest movement, and it foams up like crazy in a shaker cup.
Pretty much this.

I prefer my dollars to go to a legit company for a legit product than " I'm supporting a good guy I like" but getting god knows what, if anything at all, in my supplements. And from everything I've read the redcon guy is pretty much a POS yet people trust his products for some reason?

If the vitamin shoppe doesn't carry it probably not a company I'd buy from.

Pretty much this.

I prefer my dollars to go to a legit company for a legit product than " I'm supporting a good guy I like" but getting god knows what, if anything at all, in my supplements. And from everything I've read the redcon guy is pretty much a POS yet people trust his products for some reason?

If the vitamin shoppe doesn't carry it probably not a company I'd buy from.
https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/search?search=redcon1 LOL not sure what weight that holds.

Damn that's actually disturbing. How is the company still operating didn't they get caught putting not only falsifying label claims, but putting PED in their supplements? And the owners are going to jail. Now im questioning the vitamin shoppe maybe ill just stick to optimum and dymatize lol
That was Blackstone. Yes, Aaron is in jail for that and PJ is on his way. As of today I don’t believe RedCon has been accused or proved to be mislabeling.

When I run out of my True Nutrition protein my quick go to is Bodytech (Vitamin Shoppe brand) whey isolate. Their salted caramel and peanut butter flavors are the tits. Don’t know if it’s been tested but they are definitely using a major contract manufacturer as it’s just a private label deal.

Doesn’t the mre have carbs in it as labeled ?

I use mre lite with greek yogurt but more for the flavour then anything lol
MRE has carbs. MRE Lite is just protein. And shit protein as I mentioned above. I only drink them at RedCon gym if I forget my own shake and am in a hurry.

When I run out of my True Nutrition protein my quick go to is Bodytech (Vitamin Shoppe brand) whey isolate. Their salted caramel and peanut butter flavors are the tits. Don’t know if it’s been tested but they are definitely using a major contract manufacturer as it’s just a private label deal.
I've read in the past that their fish oil was made by Carlson's, no idea if true. Never tried their casien (only protein I use ) but it seems like optimum is the only one that has that thick texture.

Read on here their astragalus is good stuff

Redcon1 is trash. Labrada hydro is the way to for the best protein powder. its Worth the price.

Nice to know about the Bodytech flavoring. I'll have to give that peanut butter a try and I'd also be inclined to trust what's on the label.

This convo reminds me of trying some protein from a local supplement store a couple years ago (one of these brands that youve never heard of outside of that particular shop). Was supposedly like a 5 source blend but the consistency was really thin, similar to Iso 100. I'll admit it was absolutely the best tasting protein powder I've ever had but from the first sip I was like, oh there is no way in hell the macros actually match the label.

That was Blackstone. Yes, Aaron is in jail for that and PJ is on his way. As of today I don’t believe RedCon has been accused or proved to be mislabeling.
And Prime Nutrition where there were issues with John Meadows and Evan Centopani (HOW you can run into issues with two of the most intelligent stand-up guys in the industry is beyond me but I certainly knew not to blame them!) Patterns tell a lot about people. Maybe they/he cleaned up his act with Redcon but for me - it was already too late to bother.

It should also be noted that if he cleaned up his act, it was still selfish and to continue to be able to do business - not because he decided he wanted to help and be honest with people for their own good.

Lets take Optimum for example..... 5lb tub.... $74 bucks for 75 servings...so about $1 pr serving...... you guys really think you're getting a "quality" protein for $1 a serving????.... LOL....Cmon now

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear