over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reddit vs Forums for AAS Example

See a lot of ascending test cycles from new guys on meso. 250 first 3 weeks, then 350, then 500. Crap must be coming from reddit.

There's a lot of crap on reddit, but there's gems if you look really hard enough. There's always bullshit rubbish like what you mentioned floating around. If new guys are going to places like meso from reddit it's maybe they got banned from their favorite subreddits.

Man I had Dan Duchain's dirty dieting and Bill Phillips anabolic reference guide. Also had one book by Paul Boreson (can't remember the name). One thing that stood out with Paul is when his kids were growing up and they saw non muscular people for the first time they asked what was wrong with them..lol I cannot even imagine having the access to information as kids do today. I think reddit is not the best place to get information for drugs but I haven't been there in awhile.

See a lot of ascending test cycles from new guys on meso. 250 first 3 weeks, then 350, then 500. Crap must be coming from reddit.
Considering their guru over there is some TRT dad who is about 20% and pushes test undeconate on everyone because pinning is so horrible..not surprised. Everyone over there abuses anti e I can't count all the threads about people crashing their estrogen.

Considering their guru over there is some TRT dad who is about 20% and pushes test undeconate on everyone because pinning is so horrible..not surprised. Everyone over there abuses anti e I can't count all the threads about people crashing their estrogen.
I was on Reddit once, and it wasn't for AAS. @qbkilla, reading your post actually pissed me off. I'm not pissed at you; I'm pissed because of the moron disseminating information to others thinking he's an expert because he has a prescription and has discussed AAS with his doctor. Some of the most Ludicrous info I've ever heard on AAS has come from doctors that have only read on it just enough to get their degree to practice medicine but have never studied the subject beyond attaining their degree. I started out on HRT from a doctor through an HRT clinic and right off the bat he had me on 200mg of Test Cyp per week with 1mg of Arimidex per day. Right after this I joined my first forum to gain more knowledge and it didn't take long to learn I was put on an excessive amount of AI. So now some jackass thinks he's authority because he has a prescription and a relationship with his doctor. :mad:

I was on Reddit once, and it wasn't for AAS. @qbkilla, reading your post actually pissed me off. I'm not pissed at you; I'm pissed because of the moron disseminating information to others thinking he's an expert because he has a prescription and has discussed AAS with his doctor. Some of the most Ludicrous info I've ever heard on AAS has come from doctors that have only read on it just enough to get their degree to practice medicine but have never studied the subject beyond attaining their degree. I started out on HRT from a doctor through an HRT clinic and right off the bat he had me on 200mg of Test Cyp per week with 1mg of Arimidex per day. Right after this I joined my first forum to gain more knowledge and it didn't take long to learn I was put on an excessive amount of AI. So now some jackass thinks he's authority because he has a prescription and a relationship with his doctor. :mad:
Spot on. I think all the anti e abuse we see now days and people nuking their estrogen is because TRT docs prescribe them to make more profit. Then their clients parrot these rediculous dosages on forums and kids think anyone who can talk intelligent online gives good advice. Some kid looking jacked is taking advice from a 17% dude who doesn't workout and has Ed problems just happy he's not 25 percent and feels normal.

Who?

Man I had Dan Duchain's dirty dieting and Bill Phillips anabolic reference guide. Also had one book by Paul Boreson (can't remember the name). One thing that stood out with Paul is when his kids were growing up and they saw non muscular people for the first time they asked what was wrong with them..lol I cannot even imagine having the access to information as kids do today. I think reddit is not the best place to get information for drugs but I haven't been there in awhile.
The anabolic edge by Paul Borreson. My mate robbed it from the local supplement shop, 🤣when we were teenagers and we spent hours scouring through it

Test Undecanoate is absolute garbage. I got my hands on these 4ml amps of 1000mgs total test undeca per amp and darted 2 of em and nothing. Got them in South America called Nibido I think. They supposedly are suppose to be 90 days trt in one 4ml amp. They were like 60bucks a piece.....Garbage. who recommends that is a dipshit.

Test Undecanoate is absolute garbage. I got my hands on these 4ml amps of 1000mgs total test undeca per amp and darted 2 of em and nothing. Got them in South America called Nibido I think. They supposedly are suppose to be 90 days trt in one 4ml amp. They were like 60bucks a piece.....Garbage. who recommends that is a dipshit.
In the UK they pretty much replaced most of the Sustanon prescriptions with nebido. I assume your levels would be on the floor by the time you’re due your next shot

In the UK they pretty much replaced most of the Sustanon prescriptions with nebido. I assume your levels would be on the floor by the time you’re due your next shot
Agreed no way that lasts 90 days in the body.

Spot on. I think all the anti e abuse we see now days and people nuking their estrogen is because TRT docs prescribe them to make more profit. Then their clients parrot these rediculous dosages on forums and kids think anyone who can talk intelligent online gives good advice. Some kid looking jacked is taking advice from a 17% dude who doesn't workout and has Ed problems just happy he's not 25 percent and feels normal.
Yep, I agree 100%, it amazes me how with modern day social media anyone can become an expert. I see it at the gym where I work, the older teens and young twenty somethings are so confused about what is legit info and what is crap.

Haven't posted there in a year I forget the username it's a guy who chimes in every thread answering beginner questions pushing test u. I remember he lets other people screw his wife and used to be obese.

Yup. If I was scared of shots I'd just use e or cyp.

Yep, I agree 100%, it amazes me how with modern day social media anyone can become an expert. I see it at the gym where I work, the older teens and young twenty somethings are so confused about what is legit info and what is crap.
We used to have a guy at a gym I went to that was close to levrone who was pushing some kind of pellets you implant. Haven't heard about then I guess it didn't take off lol

Haven't posted there in a year I forget the username it's a guy who chimes in every thread answering beginner questions pushing test u. I remember he lets other people screw his wife and used to be obese.
Meso? It’s cridi lmao

Meso? It’s cridi lmao

I like Test U. You have to front load it, and it’s very stable pinning it once a week, moreso than pinning E or cyp 1x a week. I’d never do it once a month though.

For a cycle naa. For HRT, it’s good stuff. I’d pin it, but keep pinning test prop EOD like 20mg EOD until week 2 or so while you let the levels build

Reddit is complete trash, unless you are in certain groups for entertainment purposes only. R/steroids is a fucking joke. Most people on there don’t know jack about shit. There is good information in the “Wiki” and that’s about it. Not only that but most people in just about any group are soft ass hypersensitive bitches. You’ll get banned for even a joke.

On Meso they everyone is just a trash talking tough guy. No respect and not enough legitimate discussion or good information. Feels like high school. I remember once I suggested the benefits of micro dosing and everyone lost their minds and acted like I was an idiot.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws