over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reducing hematocrit

cal

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been using gear for awhile though haven't used much for last couple months as tapering off. Ie..about 300 tren 150 test last month or two. Before that significantly more.

Well needed to do a blood draw for MD and he was concerned with my hermatocrit being 55...said 51 was normal. Said i need to get another one in a month or so. Im off now bit what else can I do to get it down?...

Any idea if donating blood will bring it down to where he wants ?

Been using gear for awhile though haven't used much for last couple months as tapering off. Ie..about 300 tren 150 test last month or two. Before that significantly more.

Well needed to do a blood draw for MD and he was concerned with my hermatocrit being 55...said 51 was normal. Said i need to get another one in a month or so. Im off now bit what else can I do to get it down?...

Any idea if donating blood will bring it down to where he wants ?
Donating blood is number one, I have been doing some reading on naringin as well, I know Dante talked about it for cardiomyopathy and reducing hematocrit.

I know its hard to quantify but does donating blood significantly reduce or is it some negligible amount

I know its hard to quantify but does donating blood significantly reduce or is it some negligible amount

Its significant, its going to be different per individual but should be a good bit lower after donating.

Generally there's a reduction of total hemoglobin mass of 2-3 points per 500ml of blood loss.

If there is no pathophysiology causes such as sleep apnea, polycythemia, smoking, ect, that invokes the induction of deoxyhemoglobin (non-oxygenated hemoglobin) hemoglobin levels generally stay within physiological range post phlebotomy. Usually it takes a few phlebotomies to establish a new threshold for our HH.

If there is a pathological influence by such as aforementioned, establishing a new threshold will be null, thus continuously elevated HH.

Significant. Mine was mid 50s til I started donating every 3 months. Now it's upper 40s.

grapefruit seed extract has reduced mine.

Ak

Ak

Ak, how much per day do you take?

Been thinking about this even with TRT. I am not allowed to donate blood until I have been cancer-free for one year.

Ak

I am also curious to know more about this. What brand do you use? How much do you use? How long did it take to notice results and how much did it lower it?

Thank you :)

Double rbc donation will knock it down fast and you only do it every 120 days

I have had a hard time keeping mine in check if I don't donate blood as often as I can. Between getting sick and certain meds to deal with injury I didn't feel comfortable donating knowing they were in my system. But I got back on my green tea kick and added grape fruit/juice to my routine.
I've got a new doc, female too and I have been resisting getting labs knowing shed freak out. Well, I needed to get blood drawn for other reasons and she had me with no excuse now.
First time in a long time my labs came back with my hemocrit in the sweet spot.
I'm months overdo for a donation and still trying to get my head around the how in the hell did that happen. All this year I've been struggling to get back into range.

High concentrated phenols groups like grape seed extract and quercetin, partially inhibit gene transcription factors such as, glucocorticoid and aromatase. This allows testosterone to stay more active. Quercetin activates the enzyme UGT2B17, in which is responsible for the extraction of testosterone via the kidneys.

Although I do agree the health benefits are favorable. Yet, I'm not sure how this comes into play with a reduction of hematocrit/hemoglobin? If at all... Incidentally, I would believe the opposite, in return cause a stimulus of erythropoietin, therefore increased RBC production. Or so I would suspect

My wife likes to fry food. trust me, it is delicious. I had her switch to grape seed oil, Many benefits.

Grape Seed Extract: Benefits and Side Effects

Health Benefits of Grape Seed Oil

Last edited:
High concentrated phenols groups like grape seed extract and quercetin, partially inhibit gene transcription factors such as, glucocorticoid and aromatase. This allows testosterone to stay more active. Quercetin deactivates the enzyme UGT2B17, in which is responsible for the extraction of testosterone via the kidneys.

Although I do agree the health benefits are favorable. Yet, I'm not sure how this comes into play with a reduction of hematocrit/hemoglobin? If at all... Incidentally, I would believe the opposite, in return cause a stimulus of erythropoietin, therefore increased RBC production. Or so I would suspect

Corrected

There is quite a bit of research on grapefruit reducing or normalizing hemocrit.

I take 8-10 drops of Nutitbiotic extract every morning, but the friends that suggested it said the tablets would be more effective....probably because of raw seed and rind content.

First time I went donate it was too high, went back 6-7 weeks late within range ever since.

PS he did warn me against taking it with orals. ....too old for them anyway.

Hope it helps...

Ak

Last edited:
There is quite a bit of research on grapefruit reducing or normalizing hemocrit.

I take 8-10 drops of Nutitbiotic extract every morning, but the friends that suggested it said the tablets would be more effective....probably because of raw seed and rind content.

First time I went donate it was too high, went back 6-7 weeks late within range ever since.

Hope it helps...

Ak

Nutiitbiotic? Drops or tablets.... ?Pm me a link perhaps please? I need to get what ever i can to help keep mine lowered....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Hope it helps...

Ak

I'm glad there's more research about this now. I haven't read any recently, last time was a couple years ago, like one or 2 studies and sketchy.

Since then, I've taken 12-15 drops (120-150mg) a day.

I'm glad there's more research about this now. I haven't read any recently, last time was a couple years ago, like one or 2 studies and sketchy.

Since then, I've taken 12-15 drops (120-150mg) a day.

Where do u get it???? I really need this stuff,

Haha. Brotha, I live in Europe so I have to trade beaver pelts for the shit or something. I get it from a guy who knows a guy who used to know a guy.
I love Europe, but sourcing the things we need to make ourselves healthy is like a fucking second job if you don't want to get s scrip for it. ALA, TUDCA, POTASSIUM!! (Seriously) it's like pulling teeth.

You, on the other hand can get it at CVS, Mothers or Rite Aid. It's labeled, "GSE".

Haha. Brotha, I live in Europe so I have to trade beaver pelts for the shit or something. I get it from a guy who knows a guy who used to know a guy.

I love Europe, but sourcing the things we need to make ourselves healthy is like a fucking second job if you don't want to get s scrip for it. ALA, TUDCA, POTASSIUM!! (Seriously) it's like pulling teeth.

You, on the other hand can get it at CVS, Mothers or Rite Aid. It's labeled, "GSE".

Awesome thanks yeah just found it on vitacost for cheap as hell now i got to find a statin that wont be effected by grapefruit....

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar