over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reducing waist size

Below is a thread I posted awhile back with some tips if guys are interested in keeping their waists tight. I need to follow those tips myself as my waist can get out of control if I start adding in too much cereal etc. There is more to it but this thread covers all the basics.

I was into fetish models so come across squeems 20 years ago. Below is video of an older woman and it's obviously extreme but it shows how far a woman could go if they pushed (addiction/obsession) things. She shrunk her waist from 26 to 15 inches over time. I have seen a curvy woman shrink her waist to 16 inches and she was still fairly curvy.

Obviously the above is extreme but if they can do that what do you think a bodybuilder who diets for a competition and picks the right foods for him whilst practicing vacuums and also wearing a belt for approx 6 hours per day could do to his waist. I am sure he could shrink it by approx 2 inches over time. Even 1 extra inch lost on top of a typical contest prep diet could completely change a bodybuilders look.

I should add CG has significantly improved his look. The change in his waist whilst noticeable is not huge by any means. It's a small change but it changes his overall look massively. A good diet, contest prep drugs/doses, wearing a belt and incorporating vacuums multiple time daily could easily do that imo.

The guy is leaner and has better pelvic floor control. Waist trainers don't shrink anything

Well the first statement is obviously true.

The seconds, I dont think that’s completely true. There’s some evidence that VLC diets have a propensity to have a higher % visceral fat loss than LFHC diets. IIRC most of the studies were on obese subjects.
No this is incorrect

The guy is leaner and has better pelvic floor control. Waist trainers don't shrink anything

Whilst I think 99% of the waist trainer information on social media is a load of bullshit marketing (like wraps for "fatloss") can you please explain to me if they don't work how can a woman shrink her waist to 15 inches over years of wearing a tight squeem? These are not super skinny fitness chicks with tiny waists dieting down but usually fairly curvy women that literally go in like an hourglass. I am not stating guys need to do this to shrink their waists either but it definitely can work imo. It's evident by seeing any videos of girls who have done this over years. I think for most just improving their diets and practicing posing/vacuums will bring in their waists and nothing extreme needs to be done.

The idea that waist trainers can't/don't work is akin to denying that we are actual physical creatures, upon which mechanical forces have effects

i blend all my food in a food processor before i eat it.

turns tough steak into a nice mince, and cooked chicken into sawdust.

i wonder if that would help in any way - at least with digestibility

Whilst I think 99% of the waist trainer information on social media is a load of bullshit marketing (like wraps for "fatloss") can you please explain to me if they don't work how can a woman shrink her waist to 15 inches over years of wearing a tight squeem? These are not super skinny fitness chicks with tiny waists dieting down but usually fairly curvy women that literally go in like an hourglass. I am not stating guys need to do this to shrink their waists either but it definitely can work imo. It's evident by seeing any videos of girls who have done this over years. I think for most just improving their diets and practicing posing/vacuums will bring in their waists and nothing extreme needs to be done.
Do you understand what happens to your organs when you wear them?

Nope. Show me the clinical literature on it.
You sound like Layne Norton when he argues that GH isn't anabolic and then demands people cite studies to show it is when told real world experience proves it is.

Check out real world examples like Roelly Winklar, who significantly reduced his waist by wearing a waist trainer.

It's the same principle as using ever increasing gauges in one's ear in order to stretch the skin and causes the ear ring hole to grow larger. The same principle that causes men who wear "chastity" cages on their penis every day to eventually experience a shrinking/decrease in the actual size of the penis.

Physical tissues respond to mechanical pressures.

You sound like Layne Norton when he argues that GH isn't anabolic and then demands people cite studies to show it is when told real world experience proves it is.

Check out real world examples like Roelly Winklar, who significantly reduced his waist by wearing a waist trainer.

It's the same principle as using ever increasing gauges in one's ear in order to stretch the skin and causes the ear ring hole to grow larger. The same principle that causes men who wear "chastity" cages on their penis every day to eventually experience a shrinking/decrease in the actual size of the penis.

I don't know if they work or don't but an argument could be made that someone going to the extreme of using a corset is probably doing 3 or 4 other things to shrink waist ( vaccumes, less food volume) and they made the difference not the corset.

Similar to a newbie taking bCAA and saying they did something when in reality he got stronger and bigger as he started to eat more and perfect his form and training.

Not saying I don't think they work have no idea but could be other variables at play

This is a good find.

I've also read that having a diet high in saturated fat or high in Omega 6, or a poor omega 3 to omega 6 ratio can cause insulin resistance.

I wonder if someone does go on a higher fat lower carb diet if it's important to limit saturated fat and omega 6 intake (get most fats from what 3).

Wait...what?:eek:

If i did that, then they'd need a magnifying glass and tweezers to find it afterward.

The opposite is kind of true, too, actually. Stop wearing underwear that compresses the penis, let it relax at full elongation all day every day. It helps with preserving natural size, or even increasing size if combined with stretches and other forms of exercises.

If it happens in "real world" then it should EASILY be duplicated in a lab. Why isn't it? hmmmmm?

The opposite is kind of true, too, actually. Stop wearing underwear that compresses the penis, let it relax at full elongation all day every day. It helps with preserving natural size, or even increasing size if combined with stretches and other forms of exercises.
Very true. They make devices to hang weights from your shlong. It apparently does work. Not something I would consider. I dont really care how long mine is now.

compression-hanging-kit-508031_2000x.jpg

He didn't shrink his waist from using a waist trainer. If it were true you would see literature on it. There is none because understanding A and P should be basic.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws