over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reducing waist size

You sound like Layne Norton when he argues that GH isn't anabolic and then demands people cite studies to show it is when told real world experience proves it is.

Check out real world examples like Roelly Winklar, who significantly reduced his waist by wearing a waist trainer.

It's the same principle as using ever increasing gauges in one's ear in order to stretch the skin and causes the ear ring hole to grow larger. The same principle that causes men who wear "chastity" cages on their penis every day to eventually experience a shrinking/decrease in the actual size of the penis.

Physical tissues respond to mechanical pressures.
Also gh isn't anabolic. I thought everyone knew this?

Very true. They make devices to hang weights from your shlong. It apparently does work. Not something I would consider. I dont really care how long mine is now.

compression-hanging-kit-508031_2000x.jpg
My question is do they make cut outs in pants for this 🤣 thats a crazy contraption!

He didn't shrink his waist from using a waist trainer. If it were true you would see literature on it. There is none because understanding A and P should be basic.
That's called sticking your head in the sand.

My question is do they make cut outs in pants for this 🤣 thats a crazy contraption!
There is a video on youtube of some dude hanging a lot of weight off his penis for 1 hour long. Its an advertisement for the device. I was going to post it here but figured thats going over the line. lol. Its crazy what guys will do to get a bigger penis. I guess when I think about it, what bodybuilders do for bigger muscles is pretty crazy too. Guess I shouldnt laugh at the penis enlargers.

• Haha
Reactions: D2
No it's not directly anabolic...sorry
Set aside the science for a second.. yes or no - in your experience, has GH helped you build muscle? We can get back to the science after you answer..

Set aside the science for a second.. yes or no - in your experience, has GH helped you build muscle? We can get back to the science after you answer..
It helps me maintain "a look" it also allows me to eat more food and stay leaner!
Are you dumb? Everyone knows this is what GH does ^^^^

(The look) it causing more intra cellular water retention, giving you a blown up look. (Just like anadrol does used at the end of a contest prep)

Do you understand what happens to your organs when you wear them?

That should be common sense. You don't need a clinical study to show the obvious and not everything has been studied in a clinical setting. Again I would never recommend extreme usage to anyone as it can be harmful. My point was can you reduce the size of your waist wearing corsets and I think that should be obvious. I knew a fetish girl who wore corsets for years. Look at the video I posted earlier in the thread... surely that shows what is possible if things are done to the extreme and her waist didn't go like that because of other things she done. There are videos of girls who wear them and they get x-rays done (including the video I posted earlier). Obviously dieting and vacuums will assist matters but for those women it's all about the extreme usage of corsets. My point being if you can do that with extreme usage surely the same logic can be applied when trying to reduce your waist by 1-2 inches.

I am fully aware of the damage it can cause. No one should be posting it's actually good for you as it's the opposite and again the more extreme you go (tightness and duration of time) the worse it will be for you. Moreover, most things we do are temporary and someone's waist will obviously start expanding more if they stopped restricting it. There are also 101 other things people should be doing to reduce their waist size before using belts but they can still be useful (and not harmful) under certain circumstances.

No long ago in a thread there was mention of pros not being able to reduce their waist size, i had mentioned Ben Pak as being one to do so and then today on Instagram I see this post from Charles G.
Looks to me his waist is smaller, is this just from practicing vacuums 🤔 View attachment 154807
Vacuums, tva work, a lot stop deadlifting and squatting to get this look and since the base mass is there quitting DLs doesn’t hurt the physique. Though he is a good bit leaner throw in the vacuum and the difference visually is big but if BF was equal I bet the tape would be within an inch.

Vacuums, tva work, a lot stop deadlifting and squatting to get this look and since the base mass is there quitting DLs doesn’t hurt the physique. Though he is a good bit leaner throw in the vacuum and the difference visually is big but if BF was equal I bet the tape would be within an inch.
Squatting and deadlifting thicken the waist. The abs are not flexed they are used ispmetrically

I know girls who have work corsets as well in the fetish world. Organs shift , abs, oblics and lumbars atrophy. They know it doesnt cause fat loss, its a body mod.

It helps me maintain "a look" it also allows me to eat more food and stay leaner!
Are you dumb? Everyone knows this is what GH does ^^^^

(The look) it causing more intra cellular water retention, giving you a blown up look. (Just like anadrol does used at the end of a contest prep)
Yes, I'm very dumb.

You didn't quite answer the question, though.

If you don't think GH has helped you grow, to what do you attribute the size difference between pre GH bodybuilders and post GH bodybuilders (ie, early 90s and before, vs. mid 90s and after)?

I know girls who have work corsets as well in the fetish world. Organs shift , abs, oblics and lumbars atrophy. They know it doesnt cause fat loss, its a body mod.
It's funny to think they can squish and shift internal organs but not the tissues that surround them 😂

It's funny to think they can squish and shift internal organs but not the tissues that surround them 😂
Gives me the shivers for a moment thinking about the long term movement of organs.

I completely agree on the above video. The only movements that can really thicken the waist for me are certain ab movements (heavy weight). Although I don't think even they are necessarily a bad thing. I have always tried to develop my ab muscle maximally as I have always liked the look of well developed abs. It's very genetic and some guys simply don't have them even with heavy lifting. Just the same as many guys have wider waists due to having wide hips (me included) so it can't be changed. Nevertheless, the main contributing factor will always be nutrition and overall size. If you push the calories everyone will always go to a point were their waist starts to grow more than the rest of them. I also agree on belts and over relying upon them will usually go against you (weakened "core"). I am also not a fan of waist trainers either but they do have a use in certain situations. I actually don't even use a belt ever in the gym but they can be especially useful when lifting very heavy.

i blend all my food in a food processor before i eat it.

turns tough steak into a nice mince, and cooked chicken into sawdust.

i wonder if that would help in any way - at least with digestibility
It probably actually hinders digestability. Chewing and swallowing is an important part of digestion

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws