YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Redundant question...but I cant fnd a DEFINITIVE ANSWER--Tren Ace/ NPP /Test cycle

kilsong

Registered
I'm posting this all over numerous boards to get a general consensus.

This is prob my 10th run with Tren Ace...Usually around 400-600 of Ace a week with about 200 mg of test. Never a problem.

I have NPP coming to me sometime this week.
I know the pros and cons of running the two of them together...Hence I am prepared with all my necessary ancillaries.
When I research the cycle, I get all sorts of dosages and rations.
I want to continue my Tren at about 300-400/week.
My question is how much NPP?
I dont just want the joint benefits--I want some lean gains too.
So tell me how this looks:

300mg Tren Ace/week
300 npp / week.
Test 250 /week.
Any comments would be helpful

I'm posting this all over numerous boards to get a general consensus.

This is prob my 10th run with Tren Ace...Usually around 400-600 of Ace a week with about 200 mg of test. Never a problem.

I have NPP coming to me sometime this week.
I know the pros and cons of running the two of them together...Hence I am prepared with all my necessary ancillaries.
When I research the cycle, I get all sorts of dosages and rations.
I want to continue my Tren at about 300-400/week.
My question is how much NPP?
I dont just want the joint benefits--I want some lean gains too.
So tell me how this looks:

300mg Tren Ace/week
300 npp / week.
Test 250 /week.
Any comments would be helpful

There are no correct ratios or answers. Simply do what you feel like. A relatively small dose of both to start would be best then you can change things as time/you progress.

Generally speaking you are going to get results from tren at 10mg+ per day so any dose will help. But approx 300mg per week is gtg. NPP I think you need at least 30mg per day so again approx 300mg per week would be gtg.

NPP the sky is the limit but I think for 99% the range would be 210-700mg per week. Therefore start low and build up the dose and just decide on your max dose but don't worry about correct ratios or any other crap like that. Just take what you feel comfortable with and what you personally need. As long as you control things like estrogen and prolactin you will be gtg.

If it were me I would probably end up with 50mg per day of both with about the same test too.

I think your way over thinking this. The cycle you stated looks fine. In all honesty if this is your 10th plus cycle you know your body much better then we do at this point.

Last edited:
300 tren with 300npp will work nicely, just keep some caber on hand

Only thing I thought of is that tren is so potent per mg. So if you switch some of it for npp the cycle could get relatively weaker. But on the other hand you might feel much better, could eat better/more and thus get good results. Visually might look fuller, as some feel tren flattens them out.

Even though tren doesn't aromatics, I have occasionally gotten some sensitivity in the right nip, which may have been prolactin. Either way, I've done them both and never had any major issues until around week 8. And I think a lot ofits has to do with the tricky issues with e2 and prolactin.

150mg of NPP EOD is very potent.

Assuming you have good NPP of course.... that works out to 525mg a week.

I think this is a great cycle. I like running tren and npp together. The tren keps me hard, and the npp keeps me full. Plus, it helps my achy joints. I find 300/300 tren and npp to be better than 600mgs of either on its own

I think this is a great cycle. I like running tren and npp together. The tren keps me hard, and the npp keeps me full. Plus, it helps my achy joints. I find 300/300 tren and npp to be better than 600mgs of either on its own

Agreed!

There's no difinitive answer because everyone is different.

Never had any issues running together and never needed any ancillaries personally. Just pick a reasonable dose and adjust from there

i think you can use, be careful to e2
i did this cycle with tren a 50mg/d , npp 150mg eod and test propio 30mg/d

I'm old school. Just think the Test is kinda low to really gain.
Just my .02

I love combining them. Only one way to find out if you do too. But it seems like as long as you don't get too many sides from it, most people love combining them.

Personally I'd bump the npp to 450-600mg/wk but nothing wrong with 300/300 tren/npp

have you used npp before?

to post this on several boards to get a consensus seems lil overkill. 300mg tren a week is fairly lowish and 300mg npp a week is also lowish. i dont forsee any sides happening from that that will require prami etc.

you WILL love npp if you havent done it before. and i agree that npp keeps you full while tren keeps you lean n mean n hard.
-F2S

to post this on several boards to get a consensus seems lil overkill. 300mg tren a week is fairly lowish and 300mg npp a week is also lowish. i dont forsee any sides happening from that that will require prami etc.

you WILL love npp if you havent done it before. and i agree that npp keeps you full while tren keeps you lean n mean n hard.
-F2S

I completely get where you're coming from. But it's very individual. I ran 210 mgs of tren ace for 1 week, and was getting random spikes in BP, and anxiety looking at the moon. Lowered it down to 100 per week, and everything went back to normal. I was also running test higher which I always do.

I couldn't fathom how people run 1g of tren, but it's individual physiology, no real rule.

If I were the OP, I'd start low on both, and work your way up. You can ALWAYS increase the dosage, but don't make it the first variable you control.

I completely get where you're coming from. But it's very individual. I ran 210 mgs of tren ace for 1 week, and was getting random spikes in BP, and anxiety looking at the moon. Lowered it down to 100 per week, and everything went back to normal. I was also running test higher which I always do.

I couldn't fathom how people run 1g of tren, but it's individual physiology, no real rule.

If I were the OP, I'd start low on both, and work your way up. You can ALWAYS increase the dosage, but don't make it the first variable you control.

do u think there were any real benefits at that low of dose? why not use masteron at 400-600mg and toss the tren at such a small dose?
just curious. i have done LOW tren and i cant say it was bvery beneficial. higher dose mast prob woulda done similar look and less sides...
Edit: masteron, npp, test prop is a FUN one too
-F2S

do u think there were any real benefits at that low of dose? why not use masteron at 400-600mg and toss the tren at such a small dose?
just curious. i have done LOW tren and i cant say it was bvery beneficial. higher dose mast prob woulda done similar look and less sides...
-F2S

Oh yeah, I never touched tren before this so this was my first go with it. Helped me stay leaner, nutrient partitioning was really good. Personally no drug has ever helped me put on a considerable amount of muscle, progressive training and eating has and the drugs helped only with recovery.

Mast is not so easy on the hairline, more expensive and similarly destructive to tren when it comes to bloodwork, it's more of a luxury compound that I'll utilize more in the future when I've built up majority of the size I can or if I was dieting down.

I'm taking 10 mgs of tren EOD with 200 mgs of test per week, and yes the hardness is still present.

I'm 205-210 lbs (depending on day/activity) at 5'7, I personally don't feel the need to run it higher at this point. Plus the more bloodwork you run on tren, the longer the horror show starts to become.

These are just my thoughts, everyone's different, and everyone's tolerance for risk is different. I don't judge a person's approach, just pick through and learn from those who have been around the block a bit.

to post this on several boards to get a consensus seems lil overkill.
-F2S

No--I havent used NPP before that's why I'm asking on numerous boards.
It's my body so I want all the information I can get from as many people with more knowledge on it than me. Hence the purpose of message boards.

But I do understand why you would say it's kinda low.
I plan on starting low and working my way up if need be.

No--I havent used NPP before that's why I'm asking on numerous boards.
It's my body so I want all the information I can get from as many people with more knowledge on it than me. Hence the purpose of message boards.

But I do understand why you would say it's kinda low.
I plan on starting low and working my way up if need be.
Imo starting low on a product you've never used before is a great idea.Gives you a chance to feel it out and than raise dose when ready,NPP is a short ester so when you do go higher it's pretty quick to feel it working.NPP I love between 5-600mgs week,that's my sweet spot on it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131