over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Refeed/ cheat meal

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Do you guys do a refeed day aka high clean carbs with a cheat meal in it as well? How do you figure out how many carbs and protein you need?
What's the deal with carrot cake?

I do a 1 hour cheatmeal every Sunday night, anything that I want and as much as will fit

I'm not quite sure this is a real post or a troll... what's with the random carrot cake question? Lol.

Do you guys do a refeed day aka high clean carbs with a cheat meal in it as well? How do you figure out how many carbs and protein you need?

What's the deal with carrot cake?

Look into skiploading ...

What are your refeeds / cheat meal like?

How does it help u?

Cheat meal is eat w.e. and much as I want. Its suppose to shock the body and restart your metabolism. At least that's what I'm told
Refeed I would decrease my fats and protein intake a little and take those calories and use those to up my carb intake. I'm on a high fat and protein diet. Carbs are low

I like to have a large carb meal (about 150-200g of carbs). Some protein and minimal fat.

Usually pancakes. So far i'm doing it once a week.

Hi goal245. Which hour do you prefer?
Take care.
MS

I'm not goal245, but I do something similar and always make it my last meal of the day. I've just found that if I have a cheat meal earlier in the day, it tends to continue on all day, lol...

Hi goal245. Which hour do you prefer?
Take care.
MS

Last meal of the day, usually around 8 or 9pm

Last one was

1lb beef brisket
1 pint potato salad
4 bread rolls
1 container of haagen dazs icecream
1 peach
1 slice of cheesecake

I'm not eating that much for the cheat meals since i'm not dieting hard just maintaining now so not as hungry.

A meal like this will fill me out nicely for the next 2-3 days and then its just another 2-3 days of being hungry and then repeat

Last meal of the day, usually around 8 or 9pm

Last one was

1lb beef brisket
1 pint potato salad
4 bread rolls
1 container of haagen dazs icecream
1 peach
1 slice of cheesecake

I'm not eating that much for the cheat meals since i'm not dieting hard just maintaining now so not as hungry.

A meal like this will fill me out nicely for the next 2-3 days and then its just another 2-3 days of being hungry and then repeat

bout 3500cals..

:cool:

bout 3500cals..

:cool:

Trick is to drink as little as possible during the meal and Ill only wake up 2-3lbs heavier than the previous morning, but most of the time there isn't much space left for drinks anyways.

Do u find refeeds hinder your fat loss progress?

Theoretically if you are very carb depleted and you mainly cheat with carbs those carbs will go to glycogen stores before they start to hinder fat loss.
For a competitor who needs refeeds/cheat meals for psychological reasons I have adviced going extra low on carbs the day before and doing a hard workout on just protein on the day of the cheat, then cheat on mainly carbs and sugars.
Seems to work well, everything should go towards glycogen in the liver and muscle. Theoretically this could also cause an anabolic signal due to cell swelling. Some insulin and extra creatine for even more swelling :D

I believe he is referring to the carrot cake thing as that is what Sadik does. Sadik had made post show him eating his cheats once a week and it includes a big ass slice of carrot cake actually looks like half a fckn cake

I believe he is referring to the carrot cake thing as that is what Sadik does. Sadik had made post show him eating his cheats once a week and it includes a big ass slice of carrot cake actually looks like half a fckn cake

sounds like aj sims...he preps sadik now right?

Yes, that's what I am referring to about the carrot cake. It's some big secret or could be a joke. I seen the box where it comes from and looks like the cheesecake factory
Aj Sims I believe has him doing a refeed with a cheat meal at the end of the day

Sadik does or was having 1 cheat meal once a week and I'm one of his videos it shows him at the Cheesecake Factory picking up the carrot cake and taking to a sushi place with also I believe was a double Kobe beef burger he brought with him too.

Do u find refeeds hinder your fat loss progress?

It helps it significantly, when dieting hard my weekly weight loss comes 2-3 days after the cheatmeal. Example:

stuck at 250lbs dieting hard, have cheatmeal Sunday, Monday wake up 253, by Wednesday Ill be 248 and then stay at 248 until next cheat meal etc.

Last contest prep I had to stop prep short and started doing 2 cheatmeals per week, to my surprise I lost even more week for a few week after stopping my precontest diet and eating slightly more, felt hotter and like my metabolism was much faster from the extra food

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131