over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reflux--bad post nasal drip cough

profah

Registered
The last few cycles have not been like ever before. Prop and tren ace, at about the 2 week point, a nasty reflux cough sets in. NOTE--this is not a cough associated with pinning and nicking a nerve of some sort.

The cough persists all day long. Nothing helps it. When I lie down, the cough diminishes. Went to an ENT and he said it was a post nasal drip cough triggered by reflux. Prescribed me Prilosec and that was little to no help..the cough persisted.

No sick/flu systems at all, just a very annoying cough.

Cough goes away after a week of being off the tren/prop.

No heartburn.

What AAS is out there that that may lower the risk of reflux. Open to suggestions. I hated saying goodbye to Tren.

Did you attempt any options like using a neti pot or other saline flush to clean out your sinuses? Also, I'm assuming you tried OTC remedies like an anti histamine other than prilosec.
I've never encountered a problem like this before. It'd be a damn shame to have to say goodbye to Tren for a reason like that! Good luck and keep us updated!

Yes..Ive tried all OTC remedies. Netti Pot, antihistamines, etc..you name it. Even tried lowering the doses from 100:100 (Tren:prop) to 50:50. Nothing.

I also felt completely fine. The only advantage was that my abs were tightening up from coughing so much. Trying to be in the gym or having a conversation sucked.

I used a Probitic as well while on cycle..no help. Not sure if that would have contributed or helped.

I'm not a doctor but how does reflux cause post nasal drip in your sinuses? I'm asking because I don't know....just seems unrelated. I've experienced acid reflux issues from Tren which I seem to be able to control (somewhat) with diet but sometimes it will get in your throat and cause coughing and a desire to constantly clear the throat.

Yea..seems weird and unrelated but the way the ENT doc explained was that the reflux can be considered the "fire". The body senses this and creates an abundance of mucus --the "water" thinking it can extinguish the "fire".

His first thought of control was to reduce the "fire" (reflux) by administering Prilosec.

Prilosec lost the battle but helped, just very little and not enough to say it worked wonders.

Cutting out certain foods was not enough to eliminate he cough. The oast few cycles were like this. Im gonna run test(long ester) by itself on the next cycle and add something in. But I want to note if and what amt of reflux may occur with the test if any.

Still undecided if I want to add in a probiotic.

I take a 25billion cfu probiotic every day. Helps with digestion and in the event I get a small gluten exposure, but I can't say whether or not it has done anything for the tren reflux as I've only had that a few times. Apple cider vinegar (1-2 oz) in a few oz of water does seem to help though.
Good luck bro!

Are you taking cabergoline? That stuff messes with my nose so bad its insane

had the same symptons taking prop and tren ace from toro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws