over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Regan Grimes in Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit, superior were scammers, pretty sure this is commonly known.

I've never used anything from them so I can't provide personal feedback, but where is this commonly known? Surely not here. They were VERY popular here and had a great reputation.

I remember they had a problem with their merchant account towards the end that slowed some things down, but that wasn't their fault...and to my knowledge everyone eventually got what they paid for. While they were here I remember tons and tons of people giving them positive reviews, but very few negative ones. I also remember hearing the same on several other boards where they were a sponsor.

With that said, on what boards would you say this is "common knowledge"...because everywhere I've looked/heard, it has been the exact opposite. I have absolutely nothing to gain from saying any of this, but am genuinely curious as to why you think this.

Last edited:
I've never used anything from them so I can't provide personal feedback, but where is this commonly known? Surely not here. They were VERY popular here and had a great reputation.

I remember they had a problem with their merchant account towards the end that slowed some things down, but that wasn't their fault...and to my knowledge everyone eventually got what they paid for. While they were here I remember tons and tons of people giving them positive reviews, but very few negative ones. I also remember hearing the same on several other boards where they were a sponsor.

With that said, on what boards would you say this is "common knowledge"...because everywhere I've looked/heard, it has been the exact opposite. I have absolutely nothing to gain from saying any of this, but am genuinely curious as to why you think this.

Guys can believe what they want but that is ridiculous. BB where is this common knowledge? As I post you can't please everyone but literally 95%+ of guys were made up with Superior. As Mike posted there was that merchant account thing but everyone got what they were owned and it was literally over a few weeks if my memory serves me correct.

Superior were on loads of boards and never scammed and had a great rep for quality of products and service. The only thing I can think of is when we were on Elite and again everything was great. But that mod Dylan and others were heavily pushing a sarms seller and the fact we started advertising really annoyed them. They were the only seller so we basically took all their sales. That Dylan guy was terrible and would delete our posts even though me and JJ were mods too. He would delete positive reviews from others about us. I don't know what exactly happened but know he was sacked as a mod. They then on their own forum (I think Evo) started stating we were scammers etc. Lot's of bullshit goes on behind the scenes and fake accounts etc. Just complete and utter nonsense. That Dylan would recommend $500 triple sarm cycles for newbies who didn't have a clue and barely trained and were just fat so I was always posting you don't need drugs or 1 sarm at most and that was another reason they never liked us as we were honest. I think his rep is known all over now though.

Some of this talk on the board is silly. Say MM was extra pissed with MA or anyone with any sponsor all they have to do is write he ripped me off on a few random boards and guys think he is a scammer. Do you realize quite a few top sponsors on here are known as scammer everything else. That's because of fake reviews or just idiots. Type in any sponsor and scammer on Google and something will likely to come up. Words are very powerful and people believe what they read. Geno has guys threatening him all the time how they will post bad reviews all over if he doesn't send them stuff. So many people are dodgy these days. But I am telling you now no one from Superior scammed anyone and neither did Mike Arnold. This is part of the reason I don't like arguing with people on the forums as I know how fucked up they can be.

Last edited:
Superior peptides sent out bunk shit to who? That never happened. Guys PM daily looking for superior till this day. We actually might have to come out of retirement, the boards need us.

it was the weakest IGF I ever tried. I wouldn't be so surprised if their chinese supplier sent them 100ug IGF vials to sell and of course they were only selling 1mg vials to consumers ;):p

If you have to take 100ug+ of IGF to feel it, its bunk bro :)

It sucks if you've never had pure IGF - then you would know what I am talking about....40ug of pure IGF1 - you're golden on it :)

Last edited:
Bullshit, superior were scammers, pretty sure this is commonly known.
Exactly man! But you have to push aside the 35 posts a day JJ and Rambo make hyping up the drugs to get to the actual reviews ("uhhhhhh guys this shit is not really working?" to be met with the reply from a shill: "you gotta give it more time bro"). Real IGF fucking works. It makes you go hypo if you take too much with not enough carbohydrates. You don't *think* its working - You KNOW its working :)

My only agenda is to cut through the fucking dross and stop people grubbing up money when they're supplying weak, underdosed, untested shit. Its just in the door from China, untested, and out the door to the consumer (after being hyped to fucking hell on this board).

Its just more bullshit all the time on bodybuilding boards, same old shit. Unfortunately some people don't catch on to the scam and it still works to this day on our more unwitting bros :banghead:

My agenda is to make the consumer stop and think. And demand third party testing. And demand the constant shilling to stop.

You guys repping these companies that last for about 3 months don't need free drugs bad enough to hype up untested crap and to make people pay for shitty prices for shitty drugs.

Last edited:
And you guys wonder why Dante, Rex, JM, Alfresco, etc etc etc left the board and do not post. Its just a non-stop shill fest for crappy unregulated drugs now.

Quality of discussion is basically zero now on board. Worst I have ever seen it in 10+ years.

IMO you have yourselves and your constant shilling of products to thank for that.

it was the weakest IGF I ever tried. I wouldn't be so surprised if their chinese supplier sent them 100ug IGF vials to sell and of course they were only selling 1mg vials to consumers ;):p

If you have to take 100ug+ of IGF to feel it, its bunk bro :)

It sucks if you've never had pure IGF - then you would know what I am talking about....40ug of pure IGF1 - you're golden on it :)
You don't even know what igf is buffoon. You proved that in the other thread stumbling over yours words, making edits. Saying shit like increlex is lr3. I wouldn't take your word for anything. JJ just showed me where you were pimping an MK677 product after you claimed it was useless in a thread you made and you bashed Mike's and called it BS lol. You lost credibility, you are clown. You aren't worth the time. Fuck off lol.

This thread was about Regan Grimes... Somehow this turned , once again, into a shit fest .. Want to talk about regan ? Good.. Want to discuss drug protocols? Fine.. But if you want to discuss the B.S. Currently being discussed open a different thread than hijacking this one.. take personal issues to pm..

This thread was about Regan Grimes... Somehow this turned , once again, into a shit fest .. Want to talk about regan ? Good.. Want to discuss drug protocols? Fine.. But if you want to discuss the B.S. Currently being discussed open a different thread than hijacking this one.. take personal issues to pm..

I actually tried to post a pic the other day but can't as it's on their IG's. It's Regan, Big Ramy and Sergi Constance. Regan is holding is own against Ramy and Sergi looks really big too.

as much as I hate to say it chasing size and playing the size game is gonna ruin that kids physique....he has a beautiful structure and awesome genetics

chasing size to compete with the big boys will ruin the look he has and its only a matter of time before bubble gut sets in

You shut up :D Obviously Ramy is a freak but he was holding his own. Nowhere near the size of Ramy though. Ramy goes up and down through the year though. I have seen him in pics/videos and he doesn't look that big and in others he looks gigantic.

as much as I hate to say it chasing size and playing the size game is gonna ruin that kids physique....he has a beautiful structure and awesome genetics

chasing size to compete with the big boys will ruin the look he has and its only a matter of time before bubble gut sets in

I think most of the top guys have not so much ruined but definitely worsened their physiques chasing size. Even some of the guys known for smaller waists have big guts. They have narrow waists but all the top guys when relaxed have big guts. Most of my ideal physiques now are guys like Chris Bumstead and Calum Von Moger. They are big but well the obvious look more like the guys from the 70's. I agree about Regan he definitely won't look as good bigger but that what it takes for most to win shows.

Their transaction issues ran for over a year. People having cards charged with products not received. Not replying to emails. Emailing customer that products had shipped, but said products never arrived.
Happened too many times over a such a long period of time to be anything but them fleecing folks.

Their transaction issues ran for over a year. People having cards charged with products not received. Not replying to emails. Emailing customer that products had shipped, but said products never arrived.
Happened too many times over a such a long period of time to be anything but them fleecing folks.
The chinese merchant they used at the end were scammers, they scammed superior and the customers and committed fraud using any details they could get there hands on. So superior never got that money, the merchant ran off with it. It's impossible to get a solid merchant account that is willing to give an account to a peptide company. They consider the whole thing a grey area that can lead to the law coming after them. This happened to literally all the pep co, not just superior.

You guys just claimed there was bunk products and scamming, which there wasn't. You went back to the whole merchant issue which was openly posted so not sure how they scammed anyone or sold bunk product. Yea it ended like shit like any other ug operation, sorry but this is not Amazon or Wal-Mart we are dealing with, it's a black market bro. Losing some money in this game is the better outcome of what can happen in some of these situations.

Current form at 285 lbs

**broken link removed**

Who are these people? Over at evo? I probably made one of the last transactions through superior that they ever did. A product I was looking for the night prior was no longer available on the website, I emailed them was told to email my order in then send payment through paypal or something because of credit card issues that Rambo just discussed. Hell...my 2nd order with them was over a grand and I gave jj my gift card info because the site wouldn't take gift cards over $500 or something. Most people would have got scammed in these exact scenarios.

Sorry for continuing to derail thread, I won't post anymore about this.

Last edited:
This thread is going no where and is way off subject. A mod already warn you guys to get back on subject, but no one is paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic